who would want to play the "good guy" and the vampire hunter

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Yet, you see no problems with trolling others in other threads. A bit of a hypocrite?

I haven't trolled anyone on any thread, I was having witty banter which the other person was okay with. Obviously Nordic isn't.

Grogmar Ghrobash

It has officially turned into a troll flame war thread with paranoid trolls stick to the topic or else I will be contacting the administrator thank you

Comments like that is what provokes them.

Grogmar Ghrobash

I meant myself. I've gone after many members before in that particular thread, and never once had you said anything to me.

I've only started to revisit this forum fully yesterday, today is the first time I've ever seen your post.

Grogmar Ghrobash

Guys, i see what is truly happening here!

Grobash is NordicVampireLord's third account, after NordBladeWarrior. Only he has taken our advice in the Hitler thread to heart, and actually made an alt that doesn't stand out from a mile away!

Grogmar Ghrobash

Guys, i see what is truly happening here!

Grobash is NordicVampireLord's third account, after NordBladeWarrior. Only he has taken our advice in the Hitler thread to heart, and actually made an alt that doesn't stand out from a mile away!

Yes, you got me. I made my account during the summer before Nordic ever made his to plan for this very day. You're oh so clever.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
More contrarian ramblings asking why anyone would (blank) from our favorite little troll, I see. Hopefully this is as hilarious as the last.

At least this time he isn't trying to prove that he isn't NVL.

*grabs popcorn*

Also, thanks Brooklyn. I needed some hilarity while Nexus mod manager started up.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Anyway, I've gone ahead and asked Rayven to undo any negative ratings given by Nordic to users in this thread. Every single one I've seen so far is unfairly given and you guys don't deserve that.

Yes and I'm sure she's going to undo them right away because you said so lol and who are you to say that it isn't deserved or not it is deserve their being awfully rude you sure do have a high opinion of yourself but it seems like every other thing that I put down gets a negative for marking you don't see me crying about it

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Standing up for people isn't being a white knight, it's common courtesy which isn't seen as much as it should in todays society. Who cares if he's made other incoherent threads, trolling any new threads he makes just makes you look bad, not him.

You don't know enough of Nordic yet, I see. That shine'll come off, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.