Who would/have you sacrifice(d) to Boethiah?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
Lydia
Fandal , he's useless

If I could sacrifice anyone , it would be that kid braith. Cuz she ain't afraid of boethia , you know , even if she is a deadric lord/

Reaper87

吉光
I sacrificed one of the mercenary-type guys that you can hire.
What a short and unfulfilled life he had lived, as he unknowingly wandered into the deathly hands of Boethia...
Oh well - #YOLO

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I sacrificed the mercenary from windhelm, because he was close to the shrine, and I never use the mercenaries anyways. I am also very greedy, so I figured this way I could get my money back after killing them :)

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I sacrifice Sven, sometimes Roggi Knot-Beard. I always kill them with the Ebony Blade, two birds one slash. :)

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I've only done it once, to get the achievement for getting all the daedric artifacts. It was just some mercenary follower, the one form the Bee & Barb I think. Didn't want to use anybody I thought I'd ever miss.

Mewness

Trans-Neptunian Object
I likewise have only ever done it once, as most of my characters are hopelessly nice. I sacrificed Golldir, the guy attached to the Hillgrund's Tomb quest. Even when playing a relatively unpleasant character I found it hard to get rid of a follower, but I thought that the way that Golldir let his aunt go into a dangerous ruin all by herself was pretty horrible. He betrayed his aunt's trust, poetic justice and all that.

If I could sacrifice anybody at all it would be Maven Black-Briar by a huge, huge margin. I particularly resent going through that long, elaborate Thieves' Guild questline only to end up feeling like I'm nothing but Maven's chief flunky. I just hate the woman. And I think that after all I've done for the Thieves' Guild, they really shouldn't need her anymore.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Right now i'd sacrifice my tattooist! Argh... much pain.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
My canon character would never do such a thing. That said I have made characters who aren't above sacrificing people for Daedric Artifacts :D While I've killed several different people for Boethiah I'd have to say the follower in the red shirt has to be Lydia, just because she tends to aggravate me. "Hey Lydia could you stop standing in the doorway? I have to get to High Hrothgar. Lydia? We're gonna be here a while."

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i would love to sacrifice nazeem but you cant so i usually just take some mercenary or faendal/sven

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts