Who would/have you sacrifice(d) to Boethiah?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
Like the title says, and please leave your reason(s).

No saying "I wouldn't do it!"

Wayne9011

Just go get a follower. I assume you know what to do when you bring one someone to the shrine.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
Just go get a follower. I assume you know what to do when you bring one someone to the shrine.
I don't mean who do you think I should kill, I mean your own personal reason for sacrificing someone. Who do you dislike enough to gut them like a fish and why?

Golgo_SPB

Roggi Knot-Beard, I actually like the guy but as a follower he caps at Level 20 and his primary skills suck.

Wayne9011

Ohh. My bad Lol. but it was Stenvar from windhelm. I just wanted to get the quest over with so I can move on with the rest of collecting the daedric artifacts. He was the first follower I saw so I just picked him.

ShadowGambit

Sven is a good choice only if I didn't choose to side with Faendal.

I would say Onmund from the College. J'zargo has the same skills, can level with you all the way, so is a better follower.

Torvar also is a good candidate. he is a drunken b...ard and hates your guts because you are better than him. useless. Except that you have to finish the Companion quest line to get him.

ShadowGambit

I wonder if Mjoll the Lioness can be sacrificed.

She is tagged as essential so technically she cannot die.

Not that I dislike her though, she is a nice and strong follower.

Oh, wait, I wonder what would happen if I sacrifice HER follower, Aerin, you know, the whimpy squirly guy in love with her....

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
From a game point perspective I would sacrifice Sven. He is annoying and useless, in my opinion anyway. If I could sacrifice any npc it would still be Sven. Or maybe that priest in Whiterun. The one who never shuts up. Yesh. He would die.

Skyrimosity

You're all talking bad about Sven, but the few seconds he isn't on his knee regaining health he is a very brave follower. I sacrificed some sellsword from Whiterun. My follower Onmund, who had a thing for using the Dark Brotherhood clothes I gave him, was carrying too much stuff to risk sacrificing. He later died in a cave, assaulted by vampires. And then I got Erik the Slayer from Rorikstead as my follower, but I digress. I sacrificed some sellsword from whiterun, Onmund was too valuable. (FYI, getting Erik the Slayer eventually lead to the death of every single person in Rorikstead that was killable.)

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
at first i killed everyone there and she still made me sacrifice someone so i picked that terrible mage in Riftens Bees Barb or whatever.

solace84

God of the Arena
I like to RP with 2 different characters, while pretending they're both within the same world. My evil character, who was the only one to do this quest, is a Nord was wasn't always evil but was a brave warrior with his trusted thane Lydia from the very beginning. He became so corrupt for power that he bagan seeking anything and everything that would lead him to becoming the ultimate entity. When he came across Boetheia he desired her power greatly, and was already somewhat losing his mind at this state. In his mind, Boetheia needed him to prove his worth and sacrifice a trusted friend, so he brought his most trusted ally and old friend Lydia and betrayed her to her death. Thus, forever turning to the side of darkness and madness.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Cicero.
Provided I didn't kill him in the DB questline, of course.

Although I had my main character simply wipe out all the cultists. Boethiah's still waiting around for me to bring a friend back, even though my response to that proposition was to throw the Blade of Sacrifice at her feet.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I sacrificed Marcurio from the Bee and Barb in Riften.
He constantly spouted out how I couldn't adventure alone, because I don't shoot Slushie mix through my hands. So I paralyzed him at a magical alter, and stabbed him in the gullet.

Too top things off, I had gone to 7/11 and had gotten myself a slushie.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts