• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who Wins?

• Total voters

kirak95197

Writer
Two words --- cooldowns and osteoperosis. Winner:psijic monk.
Would the Greybeards have "cooldowns"? Considering they spent their entire lives mastering shouts, of course not just yelling "Fus Ro Dah" repeatedly. But I doubt they would have to wait 120 seconds to shout again.

BigBad

Person of Interest
This is difficult. On the one hand, I'm tempted to give it to the Psijics just because they're basically uber-mages and can more or less do what they want. On the other hand, the Greybeards have enough power to shake the entire province of Skyrim just by saying a name.

In the end, I'd give it to the Greybeards. There's really very little that magic can do that cannot be done through Shouting, and there has to be a reason that it was Shouts and not magic that enabled mortals to overthrow their dragon overlords. Mortals had magic all along, and the dragons steamrolled them. A dragon without Shouts is just a big flying lizard, so it had to be the Thu'um that let them rule over mortal mages (like Dragon Priests).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts