• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
You can kill essential npc's with Mehrunes Razor :D

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Can anybody say something about that horse glitch?

The Thalmor are based on the Nazis, they conduct arcane torture experiments. And so do the Dark Brotherhood.
Wipe 'em all out!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Can anybody say something about that horse glitch?

The Thalmor are based on the Nazis, they conduct arcane torture experiments. And so do the Dark Brotherhood.
Wipe 'em all out!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
In Skyrim, the Thalmor are more like a background decoration. You see them every so often in the very rare quest including them or pass them by on the road. You know they're there with a sinister, intriguing purpose and these encounters add raw flavor to the game, but you can't really interact deeply with them.

Nonsense. I interact deeply with them all the time ... with my weapon.

Chryss

For a bit of fun, talk to Fralia Gray-Mane in Whiterun. Her son was taken prisoner by the Thalmor. (I completed the Stormcloak's when I did this)

The side quest is called missing in action.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Yeah this is also some thalmor action but i prefer to kill the npc's flagged as essential because they generally tend to be snobbs that i dont like for the most part. I wish i could kill ulfric after the civil war quest...

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts