Who attended your wedding in Riften?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SFBryan18

You have to be at least level 20 I think before you can actually get married. Weird, I know.

I don't think there is a level restriction. The restrictions are actually that they have to be in the marriage faction, they have to have a compatible voice type, and they have to have the required relationship rank. If these requirements are met, then the dialogue will show up as long as you are wearing the amulet.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Oddly enough M'aiq the lire was there. Accompanied by 6 or 7 thugs. Oh and after the marriage I was jumped by the thugs. I guess I married the wrong person lol. It was the argonian chick I forgot her name.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I finally Got married so I could have alittle "Dragonborn Family" with Hearthfire. I was Suprized who showed up............... But I found it fitting really.

2012-09-30_00007.jpg

(The executioner):eek:

Paigethegamer

Here to burn down buildings
My two kids and some random guy I don't remember meeting.

Level VII

Do'vish
I married the girl from riverwood trader, and faendal showed up. Right after I got the achievment I stabbed her multiple times in the throat then killed faendal.

SnarkyQB

in one of my previous playthroughs, my dunmer married scouts-many-marshes and that darn rolff stone fist guy attended the wedding. I know his disposition raises after you beat him in a brawl but attending a dunmer and an argonian's wedding? him? that seemed so out of the character. lol

Clau

The Fateless One
I read about Khajiit traders attending your wedding when you marry Ysolda. When my Nord warrior married her, a lone khajiit was in attendance: the caravan guard that I helped retrieve his moon amulet.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Damn near nobody attended my nuptuals. I married my Angelina Jolie follower at level 10!

Now my old main that got accidentally and permanently deleted was level 36 and at least 9 people were there, mostly questgivers, Companions and a couple vendors.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I wonder if I get married now on my current character who is at level 78 who will show up. I've won the war, defeated the Vampires, completed all the guilds. Nearly everyone in skyrim goes "Well met friend" Might get packed.

Vinven

I did most of the winterhold college side quests for the various members, and yet only the Riften wizard showed up.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

When I married Camilla to have Lydia's corpse arrive at the wedding (It was a glitch at the time; Lydia was able to attend your wedding even if she had died), I had a number of odd guests attend.

The official attendants were Camilla, Lucan Valerius, Faendal, Lydia's corpse, an adventurer, an afflicted, and a mage. Then the afflicted, adventurer, and mage started fighting each other and killing the guests. It was pure hell.

Volanere

Grand Magister
My favorite one was i had a armored troll following me so i had a troll at my wedding lol.