• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
The dominion wanted to rise to power, so we made a list of Domands. The foolish emperor denied our demands and he lost his greatly loved blades (who showed as a weak inferior enemy). Thus the dominion fought and won the war. Such a bloody battle could've been prevented if only the foolish emperor wouldn't have underestimated us.
I agree with that, but only because hindsight is 20/20 and I tend to look at this as a Nord would...after stepping back and thinking about it more and discussing with others, I now see that the emperor was stuck between a boulder and a mountain, and that mountain was fixing to have a rockslide. We only say he made a mistake because of how things turned out. But what other mistakes would have been made if he had accepted the demands in the first place? Or if he had rejected the WGC? Who knows.

Harc

Big Hog
Talos-Rules.jpg.jpeg

fu** Thalmor. We will successfully defeat those Thalmor scums for all Talos is on our side. We will shove the WGC right up the Thalmors asses.
Your barbaric dialogue and dialect pose as much of a threat to us as the Stormcloaks do. Inferior, incapable, and rebellious.

Harc

Big Hog
I agree with that, but only because hindsight is 20/20 and I tend to look at this as a Nord would...after stepping back and thinking about it more and discussing with others, I now see that the emperor was stuck between a boulder and a mountain, and that mountain was fixing to have a rockslide. We only say he made a mistake because of how things turned out. But what other mistakes would have been made if he had accepted the demands in the first place? Or if he had rejected the WGC? Who knows.
His legions would be stronger, and his place in society met.

Harc

Big Hog
You have no idea what you golden skims are going to face. You may of defeated the Empire, but you haven't defeated Skyrim.
You nords don't seem to be attacking our embassy, you also don't plan attacks on thalmor units? Why, because you tremble under your own wits.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Talos-Rules.jpg.jpeg

fu** Thalmor. We will successfully defeat those Thalmor scums for all Talos is on our side. We will shove the WGC right up the Thalmors asses.
Stormcloacks or empire, doesn't matter which side your talking about there both battered from their recent will war which will take a while to recover from, at least in skyrim. The dominion should conquer skyrim while it has the chance.

Harc

Big Hog
Stormcloacks or empire, doesn't matter which side your talking about there both battered from their recent will war which will take a while to recover from, at least in skyrim. The dominion should conquer skyrim while it has the chance.
The time will come, soon

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I have always wondered that if the Thalmor had defeated and subjected all to their rule how would they deal with the inevitable Akaviri Invasions that are yet to come to pass?

Harc

Big Hog
I have always wondered that if the Thalmor had defeated and subjected all to their rule how would they deal with the inevitable Akaviri Invasions that are yet to come to pass?
The akaviri warriors were stricken. There blood ran cold, and they oh so regrettably know the 30th day of Frostfall on the 171th year of the 4th era.

Volanere

Grand Magister
By that time the dominion will have enough land and influence over the people that everyone will think the way we do. Together we will repel the akaviri, and maybe conquer them while we're at it. It is a good point though the dominion needs to plan their moves strategically cause no one likes them lol.

ThriceHeart

More info here: Lore:Akavir - UESPWiki

It feels as though the current civil war between Elves and Men will be dwarfed by comparison to the war of different lands and culture, By a land that has influenced much of the martial prowess and tactical efficiency that ran through the earlier days of the empire under Remen Cyrodiil I have yet to see such a great conflict.

Volanere

Grand Magister

It feels as though the current civil war between Elves and Men will be dwarfed by comparison to the war of different lands and culture, I have yet to see such a great conflict.
If all would subject to aldmeri law, a lot of casualties would be spared.

Harc

Big Hog

It feels as though the current civil war between Elves and Men will be dwarfed by comparison to the war of different lands and culture, By a land that has influenced much of the martial prowess and tactical efficiency that ran through the earlier days of the empire under Remen Cyrodiil I have yet to see such a great conflict.
The native akaviri beast races are too busy fighting themselves. Tamriel will be safe for as long as they remain fighting

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Talos-Rules.jpg.jpeg

Good Form Raijin,

However..

Talos just called. He said "No one likes you up here because your a silly Vampire!". :D

ThriceHeart

It won't be long now until the "Beast Races" unite under one banner to swarm Tamriel like a ravenous swarm bent on the destruction of those who seek to put themselves ahead as the "supreme rulers of Tamriel". Also Akaviri Warriors are very proud and talented dragon slayers. (maybe even have good recipes on how to cook your dragon :D).

Harc

Big Hog
It won't be long now until the "Beast Races" unite under one banner to swarm Tamriel like a ravenous swarm bent on the destruction of those who seek to put themselves ahead as the "supreme rulers of Tamriel". Also Akaviri Warriors are very proud and talented dragon slayers. (maybe even have good recipes on how to cook your dragon :D).
Th tsaesci would never unite with the monkey folk. Or any other race on akavir. They all have been fighting for a really REALLY long time. And they have developed hatred for one another

ThriceHeart

I don't want to go off topic as much as I have but have a little read of the info contained in that link I had posted, Should give you a bit of an idea of what's going on from across the sea.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I have one thing to say. Talos has an Amulet. Checkmate :p.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts