Where are you from?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

I noticed most of the topics on this forum currently revole around games, so I thought why not make one not game related? :p

Anyway, post here and tell us which country you're from!
I'm from Australia.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
After all, it's a forum about Skyrim!

I'm from Sydney, Australia! Oh my god, I think nearly everybody here is from Australia!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I am australian as well, I'm from the sunshine coast. :D I've been all over Aus and I like this place the most.. or maybe that's just cause it's home to me lol.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Cold and grassy in the most. Like the south Germany, I guess. People refer here like the "Brazilian Europe".
Oh, you can find cold and grassy areas pretty much everywhere in Germany xD

I can tell from experience since I’ve lived in four different federal states and visited all of them. I’m currently residing in Hesse (which is pretty much in the middle of Germany).

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
You wouldn’t happen to be from Maine, would you?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Finland, the land of thousand lakes. Small town, Jyväskylä, which is in middle of Finland, where I am living right now is surrounded by three lakes. Let's see if I am going to dip myself into a lake in winter!

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
US; Nebraska, heart of America. Born and raised, and currently looking for a reason to leave. Haha.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Don't blame you. I'm originally from Missouri, and once I got out, I'll never live in that part of the country again.

You know it hasn't been terrible, but I love the sea, and city-scapes, which we obviously don't have here. Also just too cold here in the winter, while being too hot in the summer. Just overall yeah not great weather-wise, and I'm not a fan of Omaha. Personally I'm thinking Seattle. I love the rain. Been looking in to jobs in Ireland as well, but I think moving out of the country is probably a little far fetched at the moment for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts