What was your first level 100 skill?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zommykinz

Someone stole my sweetroll...
Archery with sneak short after. If I even catch a glimpse of something potentially dangerous moving in the distance, I sneak and shoot. Ask questions later. Many bandit camps never saw me coming.

Torok

The only skill I ever got close to 100 without grinding was Destruction which was a 95 I think.

CaptainPollux

We must be careful about what we pretend to be.
Two-handed. I was so very proud of myself.

Ivory

Let's Player
Archery, then smithing and enchanting

Nephilim

Yo I know you said not through grinding but I legit like bought soul gems and went hunting every night after work for like 2 weeks to get enchanting to 100. So yeah enchanting.

Enchanting: its the only one I think is worth reaching 100.

annelid

Noob
Archery and Sneak were pretty close. I think Sneak got there first. I spend most of my time gliding through dungeons taking out bandits from 2 rooms away. Practically the only time they see me is when my follower goes all Leeroy Jenkins and blows my cover.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Admittedly, I've never reached 100 skill level in anything because, until recently, I spread my perks across the board. Archery will undoubtedly be the first for my current main, though, followed by sneak. :)

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Archery and Sneak were pretty close. I think Sneak got there first. I spend most of my time gliding through dungeons taking out bandits from 2 rooms away. Practically the only time they see me is when my follower goes all Leeroy Jenkins and blows my cover.

My last follower went all Lyida and knocked me from a decent hiding spot off the damn upper level and landed me in between three Draugr. After that little incident, we parted ways.

To answer the OP question, not there yet, but 1H/Sneak/Archery are all over 70....getting there...:D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I then perked up on smithing and enchantment and just perked
I luv that "goes all Leroy Jenkins". I haven't heard that reference in years.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I believe smithing on my first character.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
My current build, a Barbarian, is almost to 100 in 2H. I have been a swinging fool.....:D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts