What was your first level 100 skill?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jaomile

Destruction with my High Elf mage. I always play as a mage in any game and destruction is the most straigh forward mage skill.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Jarrad

First skill I got to 100 was Pickpocket since the first character I ever used was a thief.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
My first argonian, instead of sneak, leveled to 100 destruction and one-handed first, then of course, sneak and lockpicking, then enchanting, then conjuration

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Mine was one-handed, because my first character wielded a mace (the same mace for almost the entire playthrough... the Mace of Molag Bal. Awesome weapon :D) and that's all she really used. So, that leveled fast. :)

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Also sneak. It just kind of levels itself when you play a sneaky character.

Same, my Sneak is ridiculously high because whenever I'm in a cave, ruin, etc, I sneak the ENTIRE time. I rarely ever get out of sneak mode when I'm dungeoning. :)

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
Mine was one handed at a mere level 40. I constantly switched between Dawnbreaker, Chillrend, and Dragonbane, before finally settling on the Dragonbane :u

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
By way of grinding? Smithing. And then I accidentally deleted that character the day after :sadface:. I also leveled the pickpocket skill by robbing every person in Whiterun and Riften, but I'm not sure you can call it grinding since it takes literally a half hour to get to 100.

By way of actually playing the game? Block. It was also my first expert playthrough, and it was a lifesaver more often than not, not to mention it leveled like nobody's business. One I got the Block Runner perk, I just kept my shield up at all times.

Bourn

Smithing without exploiting it, one handed, and heavy armor really all got to 100 simultaneously. Sneak, archery, lockpicking, destruction, and restoration are all in the high 70's-90's even though I haven't played in a little while.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Smithing. All I really wanted was some daedric armor for my goth girl Nord, so I guess I could have stopped after 90, but what the hell...

Bebop87

Sneaking and Archery came afterwards.

BlazeGlory

Enchanting, Because i may or may not have gotten side tracked by the dark elf which may or may not have lead me to follow him to the shrine of Azura...

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Does that include the Ring of Beasts with a Kitty?
I didn't take into account the ring. With the max bonus and perks its around 70 though.

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Sneak, then Archery and Destruction.

I wanted to play outside of my comfort zone so I developed a Heavy Armor Orc and I was progressing pretty quickly when I realized I was only in Adept, ruined it for me. Retired both characters and started the Orc character again on Master and his first Mastery will be Two-Handed, followed by Heavy Armor.

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
My first was pickpocket.....I just went around taking everything off guards.