Quest What Race do you play in Skyrim? w/ Poll (Remake)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Race are You?

• Imperial

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Reguard

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • Breton

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Nord

Votes: 36 17.6%
  • Orc

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • High Elf

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Dark Elf

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • Wood Elf

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Argonian

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 29 14.2%

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato
I have two characters. Both are Khajiit both are tiger like only difference is that the first one is black and has a white stripes and white/silver eyes, 2nd is white with black stripes with blue eyes.

1st is assassin, focused skills and tree perks: one hand (necessarily dual wield... so no one can say I play cowardly), sneak, archery, light armor, alchemy and illusion.

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#22351 *

2nd is mage (for a change to play as mage), foucused skills and tree perks: destruction, restoration, alteration, sneak, illusion, enchanting, picklocking and one hand.

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#22357 *

*planing to have those perks

KANE OG

We Argonians will rule this land! Humans are too proud of themselves, Elves are squishy, Orcs aren't very bright and all we have to do is grab a Kitty Kat and drag it to the bottom of a lake and wait a few minutes. :D

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Playing an Imperial Battlemage now. I might start another character soon.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
We Argonians will rule this land! Humans are too proud of themselves, Elves are squishy, Orcs aren't very bright and all we have to do is grab a Kitty Kat and drag it to the bottom of a lake and wait a few minutes. :D

Actually in the lore, Argonians conquered parts of Morrowind after the Volcano incident.

BlackArrow

I have an imperial thief/assassin. Imperials racial gifts don't make a good assassin but they have good face models I think.
But now I am mainly working on my wood elf assassin called Findan Black-Arrow.
Maybe later I'll create an argonian assassin or a khajiit assassin... Oh I love assassins.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I have an argonian, breton, orc, kahjiit, imperial, and wood elf.

Why kant I pix them all?

I know right? lol, I would totally double vote for Orc/High Elf.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Wow in the polls Khajiit and Nords are rampaging ahead while Imperial is still @ 2, where the Imperials at? lol.

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Redguard and I'm a mage, I know its an odd combination but it really works for me.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Redguard and I'm a mage, I know its an odd combination but it really works for me.

There was an NPC in Oblivion that was a Redguard Mage and quoted stuff identicle to your statement lol. But every combo has Justifying reasons.

Panthera

Don Gato

like I said it before I have Khajiit and it's a mage... so nothing odd for me :)

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Bumping thread for people that are interested into a Race related Poll and a chance to express their happiness/pride of what race they mainly play.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
Bump.

I Started a new high elf "death knight" character.
Conjuration
One Handed
Block
Heavy Armor

so far I wear heavy armor, use a shield in the left hand, and start every fight by summoning an atronach with the right hand then summoning the conjured sword to get into the thick of it and finish the fight with my shield and conjured sword.

It's working pretty well. By the way, high elves are the tallest race and I maxed the weight on my character and threw on some warpaint, he looks like an absolute beast.

The only problem I'm running into is figuring out a good magic to health to stamina ratio. With this character all 3 are relatively important. Right now I'm putting 2 in magic, 1 in health, 1 in stamina every 4 levels but am considering doing a 50/50 split of magic and health and ignoring stamina...though it will make blocking not as effective.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Bump.

I Started a new high elf "death knight" character.
Conjuration
One Handed
Block
Heavy Armor

so far I wear heavy armor, use a shield in the left hand, and start every fight by summoning an atronach with the right hand then summoning the conjured sword to get into the thick of it and finish the fight with my shield and conjured sword.

It's working pretty well. By the way, high elves are the tallest race and I maxed the weight on my character and threw on some warpaint, he looks like an absolute beast.

The only problem I'm running into is figuring out a good magic to health to stamina ratio. With this character all 3 are relatively important. Right now I'm putting 2 in magic, 1 in health, 1 in stamina every 4 levels but am considering doing a 50/50 split of magic and health and ignoring stamina...though it will make blocking not as effective.

Well as "Death Knight", you would want to go Necromancy styled Conjuration; Frost Spells out of Destruction for range, Pretty much you are an Armed and Armored Necromancer with a Sword and Board; so as this you would want this at a every 10 level scale; 4 levels into health / 3 into Magicka (Until you hit 300 magicka or so, also I would recc. Atronach Guardian Stone for nice absorption and 350. / 3 into Stamina.

Once you get your magicka to 300 then just put 6 levels into health and 4 into stamina every 10 levels.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
I'm bad at thinking of class names and use cliches. I prefer atronachs to zombies, even if that doesn't make me a "death knight." I'm pumping a lot into magic right now because I summon an atronach then summon a sword to start every fight. Sometimes the atronach dies so I like to be able to immediately summon another atronach then be able to immediately summon another sword and so on. I don't want to have to run around waiting for my magic to recharge. The reason I haven't ignored stamina yet is that blocking is a big part of my game and is the difference between a fragile spell caster and a warrior that summons help.

Your leveling system for every 10 levels is very, very similar to what I'm doing every 4 levels.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I'm bad at thinking of class names and use cliches. I prefer atronachs to zombies, even if that doesn't make me a "death knight." I'm pumping a lot into magic right now because I summon an atronach then summon a sword to start every fight. Sometimes the atronach dies so I like to be able to immediately summon another atronach then be able to immediately summon another sword and so on. I don't want to have to run around waiting for my magic to recharge. The reason I haven't ignored stamina yet is that blocking is a big part of my game and is the difference between a fragile spell caster and a warrior that summons help.

Your leveling system for every 10 levels is very, very similar to what I'm doing every 4 levels.

Well I have some builds for you if you desire a deathknight build;

Sword/Board Style: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#28321
Two-handed Style: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#28323

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
If you wonder why dual casting is chosen as 2hand is for obvious reasons; you cant cast and maintain the 2hand wep equipped; also why I chose sword and Mace spec. in the tree is because; Heavy Armored Targets = Mace and Sword = Not so Armored. The Axe spec is very gimp in Skyrim atm.

Why no bash perks from block in the sword and board build? They aren't so good; I play tested them with my 64 character in my sig. and it's very very meh (Not so great). However the Shield Charge Effect is just too much fun to sideline.

Nightshade

I have a Dark Elf, Khajiit, and Nord character. I can't seem to pick which one to stick to for a while though, unfortunately.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Yeah I am still bouncing through characters; and atm I am rebuilding my level 64 character through new game X_X

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts