• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

kyleekay

Yes I was, WindWalker. :) I posted my CC here about 30 minutes ago, and I just submitted my intro.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Nice to have another capable roleplayer on board, Kylee

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Yes, welcome. Anyways, Madrar, you posting soon? i was thinking Salthar and Averain could have a conversation of sorts.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Not anytime soon. Sick sister and all that. Later tonight, maybe, if you're on.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Ah. Well, I should be on, since I've only got to work till eight.

Brigantes

Woo! Another one joins the party! Nice to have you one board Kylee ;)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    lolz well here is mine.

Name: Ghubaric

Title/Nickname: The Slaver

Race: Redguard

Class: Duelist/Traveling Merchant (Onehanded/Block, and Speech. Assorted minor other skills he picked up.)

Personality: Cruel and Viscous, Greedy, Fake air of Affablility, Shrewd, can be maniplulative. Sociopath. Sado-masocist.

Dislikes: Thalmor, Theives (that steal from him), bad wine.

Appearence: 6'2", Forked Beard with gold beads, Long Dredlocks tied into a ponytail, Ebony skin, Violent Purple eyes.

Biography: Ghubaric was born in a simple village in the Alik'r Desert, but such humble origins gave rise the the most prolific slaver in generations. Now Ghubaric showed to be quite strong and he was soon taken buy Alik'r warriors during a bandits raid, he was soon found torturing animals and beating the other orphans. This was when he was noticed by a wandering khajiit warrior-monk (Zatharka). Ghubaric was taught to listen to the song of the swords. This curbed his crueller tendancies, but soon oppurtunity came in the form of the thalmor invasion. Ghubaric soon began mercenary work, but he found selling prisoners of war was more profitable. This was what led to his journey to Skyrim.
    Not much is known of Ghubaric. Ghubaric knows harsh lands make a strong people. And so Ghubaric came to exspand his market share. People may not know his personally but his vicious trade practices are infamous in song. When people see his swordplay though they are awed, for he showplaces a finesse unseen in every other aspect of his life. This duality of the soul defines Ghubaric.​

Brigantes

This party just keeps getting bigger :D
    Welcome Skies \o/

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    No one said welcome with me.... I HATE YOU GUYSCan't wait to start the RP (not counting the intro)

Brigantes

Welcome welcome welcome welcome
    Big hugs and squeezes and smooches!!
    There!!

I love you man...
    xD

AS88

Staff member
    Aethalia, how would you feel about closing the recruiting, at least for now? I think we've got a great set of people now, but if there's many more I won't be able to keep track of what's going on! :p

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    Yeah, there are far too many people now.

kyleekay

Agreed, it's definitely a big party. :) I hope I didn't tip the scales with my joining!

Someone should go through and make a list of every character name/race to help keep things more orderly... I can do it if need be, but I'm at work, so it might take a while for me to get it done.

Aethalia

Agreed, it's definitely a big party. :) I hope I didn't tip the scales with my joining!

Someone should go through and make a list of every character name/race to help keep things more orderly... I can do it if need be, but I'm at work, so it might take a while for me to get it done.

Don't worry, Kylee, I'll take care of it. Thanks for offering though! As for managing all the player, I'm thinking of having a couple of more experienced writers in the to help out.

AS88

Staff member
    Don't worry, Kylee, I'll take care of it. Thanks for offering though! As for managing all the player, I'm thinking of having a couple of more experienced writers in the to help out.

I think with so many of us now, we all need to keep in touch. You need to help steer us the way you want things to go, too :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts