• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    You should be good to go, Brig. Just make le card and join whenever ;)

Brigantes

Name - Skjoldr Wild-Blood
    Gender - Male
    Race - Nord
    Age - 28

Alignment - Chaotic Neutral

Appearance - Skjoldr is tall (at 6'3") and broad (with a masculine Y shaped body), but is not as burly as most other battle-hardened nords. His eyes are sea green (tinged slightly red from bloodshot stress) and his complexion is fair with good skin and blonde hair (that is slighting silvered by the aforementioned stress/shock). He is considered good-looking, even handsome, however he has things about his appearance that cause people to be wary and slightly cautious upon a second glance; such as premature whitening of his hair, the slight bags underneath his eyes and the occasionaly 'unhinged' glint within them. Yet, in general, he comes across as a handsome, light-hearted nord who likes his food, his woman and his drink.
    Armour - Skjoldr is often in casual clothes that speak of nobility (dress shirt, waistcoat, breaches and boots) but his warrior status is portrayed through his heavy, plated armour who's metal is dark grey yet is by no means daedric or some strange orcish make. No, it is nordic steel, fashioned in the traditional way of his forefathers and ancestors; strong and intimidating that brings hope to allies and woe upon enemies. It is mostly plated, yet there are areas of lighter chainmail which allow mobility around his shoulders and legs. The belt around his abdomen is fronted by a steel head of a snarling wolf (his families emblem) and a dark blue cape is attatched to the large pauldrons that rest on his broad shoulders.
    Weaponry - Skjoldr is well versed in the arts of war and weaponry and can turn his hand to almost any man-made blade or mace. However, his speciality is in large two handed hammers or swords and he usually carried one or the other in a strong sheath upon his hip. Both Fury (his sword) and Rage (his hammer) are emblazoned with his family crest/rune.

Personality - Amiable, good-natured and friendly, if not slightly cocky, proud and easily swayed by powerful emotions, Skjoldr is a good person that can easily become a bad person if the situation is right. His is generally easy to get along with but certain situations can cause him to 'snap' as he doesn't deal too well with high pressure situations; becoming more like a mindless machine than a living, feeling and humane human being. He is prone to be slightly immature, conniving and manipulative, but generally with no more ill intentions than a child would have. He is at his best amongst friends or amongst his brothers at arms.

Biography - Skjoldr comes from the ancient bloodline of Wild-Blood, the original ruling family of the southernmost hold of Skyrim; Falkreath. However, a mistake by his ancestor, Fulfor 'The Beast' Wild-Blood, caused them to lose their seat of power and they became worse than scum to the court of Jarls and High King. The series of clashes between his family and that of the current ruling family of Falkreath (who are related which made the betrayal even more personal, but that is another story) caused the seat of power to be swapped between them so many times that historians of Skyrim have stopped documenting it and stuck to the easier route of just scrapping mentions of the Wild-Bloods (who were not in power at the time) from the records all together (apart from the intial battle).

Anyway, back to Skjoldr, he was born whilst his family was in more mutual, peaceful agreement with their mutinous cousins and thus was raised in 'nobility' as an eventual lord of Falkreath. The curse of the wolf was passed to him when he was born (as was the 'secret' of their ancient bloodline) and he was raised not only as a friendly socialite, but also as a fierce warrior, hell-bent on protecting his province and the people within it. He was well-liked for good reason and was even betrothed...until the Civil War came and he felt that the Stormcloaks were threatening the safety of his people whose lives he was sworn to protect.

There was a village occupied by Stormcloak forces that were using the small town as a strategic point to launch an attack against the main hold...and blinded and blinkered under the pretense that he was liberating the city; he led a small force within and slaughtered the inhabitants - believing them all to be stormcloak provacteurs and foreign forces.
    His massacre caused him to be cast out of Falkreath, the land he loved and killed to protect...

Nowadays, he wanders, using his wealth to be a socialite and his expertise to be a mercenary under a false name and identity. When news reached him of Jarl Ulfrics death he rejoiced with women and wine, but these recent dark stirrings trouble him deeply...

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Loved your CC, Brigantes ! Posting my intro...now.

willowwisp

Hey, I'm one of Bane's friends... not too late to join, I hope?

Name: Elizabeth Alicius

Race: Imperial

Alignment: Orderly Good

Class: Healer

Weapons: A glass dagger given to her by her grand father.

Armour: Tan colored robes. Clothes of Imperial nobility underneath.

Appearance: Diminutive, with dark brown hair and blue eyes, Elizabeth is only 5'3", and is fairly thin as well.

Backstory: Elizabeth Alicius has always wanted to explore the world outside of the Imperial City, but her father, fearing for her safety, has forbade it. However, one night,she snuck out, stole a horse, and headed North, to Skyrim, looking for excitement and adventure.

AS88

Staff member
    Skjoldr has piqued my interest again :p Aethalia, have I missed my chance now?

ps, sorry for messing you guys about, but Skjoldr and Elizabeth are exactly the type of character I'd hope wold get involved with this RP :)

AS88

Staff member

Blackwhite1223

Hey guys. Mind if one more jumps in?

Name: Torin Greenbow

Race: Nord

Alignment: Orderly Good

Class: Ranger

Weapons: An elven dagger, and a Skyforged steel sword. Longbow with an enchantment of lightning.

Armour: Leather armour. with chain mail underneath and at the elbows, knees, and shoulders. Forest green cloak.

Appearance: 5'8", lean and muscled, average length black hair, with sky blue eyes. He has a long scar crossing his body at the chest, and a leaf shaped tattoo on his shoulder. Speaks more like Aragorn from LoTR, than a typical Nord.

Back Story: Born and raised in Riften, Torin quickly grew sick of the crime and corruption in the city. He left when he turned eighteen and hasn't looked back since. He lives in the wilds of Skyrim, protecting the innocent and fighting for good where ever his path takes him. He has a very keen sense of both hearing and sight, as he has lived in the wilds for most of his adult life. Once news of the disappearing villagers reached him, he made all speed to the nearest hold, Falkreath.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    I'd say yes, but it's more up to Aethalia than me

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    Well, we do have a lot of people already, but I don't think that it would harm to have more.

Aethalia

Alright, Black, you're in. Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I was at my bf's last night, and now I've gotta go to work. Later guys!

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    NOOOO agh okay

Blackwhite1223

okay, thanks Aethalia. Hey Willow? If you don't mind, could my intro tie in with yours? Like help fight the people chasing you or something?

willowwisp

Yeah, sure. Then the two of us can head into Falkreath?

Blackwhite1223

Ok, I posted. Hope you don't mind that I killed them all, I wasn't trying to god or anything. If you like I'll change it.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    Wait, you killed the bandits?!

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    I think he means the bandits that were chasing Elizabeth, not the main camp.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    OH for a second I thought he just ruined the RP lol