• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    I'm just glad that I'm not the only Khajiit, nor the only female here, lol.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Name: Averain Silverblade.

Class: Knight/Spellsword.

Race: Altmer/Breton (vampire)

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Weapons: A dwarven long sword

Armour: Steel plate armour, painted red. No helmet.

Appearance: About 5'8", muscled, has a scar under his left eye, medium length hazelnut brown hair. Dozens of smaller scars all over his body (from his training as a knight). Almost elven facial features, as a result of his Altmer mothers genes.

Backstory: Averain was born and raised in the city of Kings Guard, in High Rock. His father was a Breton, and his mother an Altmer. From the age of ten, Averains' father began training the boy to become a knight in service to High Rocks' nobility. He learned quickly, becoming proficient with the sword, spear and at horseback. His mother also taught him several useful spells, should he ever find himself in a tight situation. Unfortunately, Averains' father had a foul temper, especially when he'd been drinking. When Averain reached his teen years, his father began beating him almost every night, earning him the resentment of his son.

Averain went off to fight for some noble house, and when he returned from the wars, he returned a vampire.The first thing Averain did was beat his father to death, and give his mother the vast majority of the gold he'd won fighting in the war. After that, Averain went to Skyrim intrigued by the civil war there and offering his services.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    Name: Averain Silverblade.

Class: Knight/Spellsword.

Race: Altmer/Breton (vampire)

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Weapons: A dwarven long sword

Armour: Steel plate armour, painted red. No helmet.

Appearance: About 5'8", muscled, has a scar under his left eye, medium length hazelnut brown hair. Dozens of smaller scars all over his body (from his training as a knight). Almost elven facial features, as a result of his Altmer mothers genes.

Backstory: Averain was born and raised in the city of Kings Guard, in High Rock. His father was a Breton, and his mother an Altmer. From the age of ten, Averains' father began training the boy to become a knight in service to High Rocks' nobility. He learned quickly, becoming proficient with the sword, spear and at horseback. His mother also taught him several useful spells, should he ever find himself in a tight situation. Unfortunately, Averains' father had a foul temper, especially when he'd been drinking. When Averain reached his teen years, his father began beating him almost every night, earning him the resentment of his son.

Averain went off to fight for some noble house, and when he returned from the wars, he returned a vampire.The first thing Averain did was beat his father to death, and give his mother the vast majority of the gold he'd won fighting in the war. After that, Averain went to Skyrim intrigued by the civil war there and offering his services.
    3 vampires... Anyone reaches with the pointy teeth for me and I'll see blood!

Also, everyone other than me are evil... lol.

Baneloth

Hello everybody! Hope you don't mind if I join?

Name: Donath Stonesplitter

Race: Nord

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Class: Warrior

Weapons: A two handed steel battle axe, and a small iron dagger

Armour: Steel armour, gauntlets boots. No helmet.

Appearance: 5'6", heavily muscled, clean shaven all around.(means no hair, no beard) deep blue eyes, a scar on the exact center of his head, running front to back. Speaks kinda like Gimli from LOTR.

backstory: Born and raised in Skyrim, but does not support the Stormcloaks, because both his parents were killed by Stormcloak soldiers. Does worship Talos, although not openly, and only will admit it to his closest friends. He became a warrior for good, fighting both evil creatures and protecting innocents from his violent brethren. He often works willingly for free, although he won't say no to a little payment! Despite his huge muscles and menacing demeanor, Donath is quite friendly, and willing to have a drink with most people.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    Hello everybody! Hope you don't mind if I join?

Name: Donath Stonesplitter

Race: Nord

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Weapons: A two handed steel battle axe, and a small iron dagger

Armour: Steel armour, gauntlets boots. No helmet.

Appearance: 5'6", heavily muscled, clean shaven all around.(means no hair, no beard) deep blue eyes, a scar on the exact center of his head, running front to back. Speaks kinda like Gimli from LOTR.

backstory: Born and raised in Skyrim, but does not support the Stormcloaks, because both his parents were killed by Stormcloak soldiers. Does worship Talos, although not openly, and only will admit it to his closest friends. He became a warrior for good, fighting both evil creatures and protecting innocents from his violent brethren. He often works willingly for free, although he won't say no to a little payment! Despite his huge muscles and menacing demeanor, Donath is quite friendly, and willing to have a drink with most people.
    HALLELUJAH FINALLY a good character! I am neutral and the rest are all evil lol

AS88

Staff member
    3 vampires... Anyone reaches with the pointy teeth for me and I'll see blood!

Also, everyone other than me are evil... lol.

This is why I'm hesitant to post a CC for my Orc :confused: he's very judgmental of those who have willingly embraced vampirism, and he certainly wouldn't join a band of them, he'd rather go with the Nords and even the shifty Khajiit. ;)

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
    This is why I'm hesitant to post a CC for my Orc :confused: he's very judgmental of those who have willingly embraced vampirism, and he certainly wouldn't join a band of them, he'd rather go with the Nords and even the shifty Khajiit. ;)
    Well my Khajiit doesn't really care, he's true neutral, he does it for the coin.

AS88

Staff member
    Hmmm, I do like the concept, I just don't know how a character could justify working with vampires to overcome some dark forces, unless there was no other choice, and only a vampire could succeed.

Aethalia

Adds to the intrigue of the role play, I suppose. At least it's not all vampires, and I'm willing to wait a little longer for one, maybe two more people.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    I think it would be interesting to have someone in the group that hates the vampires and being forced to fight side by side to stop a greater evil.

WindWalker

Still room for more?

Name: Julius
    Race: Imperial
    Alignment: Orderly Good

Weapons: An Imperial sword
    Armour: none. Just an Imperial uniform

Appearance: 5'5", short brown hair, blue eyes, thin and slightly muscled, inexperienced but ready to learn.

Back story: Used to be in the Imperial legion, but was abandoned in Skyrim and decided to try his hand at mercenary work.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Undead/Vampire hater you say? I have a character in mind if you peeps are still accepting ;)

Name: Nero Van Nethre
    Race: Dunmer
    Sub-Race: Vampire
    Alignment: Unlawfully Good
    Class: Supernatural Bounty Hunter
    Weapons: Duskfall (personal Silver Blade) and Restoration magic
    Armor: Studded coat w/ armored shoulders/boots
    Appearance:2013-01-13_00005.jpg

Backstory: Born Ero-Noen Van Nethre, Nero grew up with his older brother as the youngest members of House Van Nethre, a secluded vampire clan founded by their great grandfather on the outskirts of Necrom, Morrowind. He lived there until the age of 11, migrating following the Red Mountain's eruption.

Years later, unwilling to see his children lead their lives as vampires, Nero's father ran with his sons from the clan's grasp. Acting on what the clan felt was 'betrayal', they hunted down the three seceders as prey, with only Nero left standing after the onslaught. Though he survived, he became infected with vampirism as a result. Determined to extract revenge, he devoted his life to ending the lives of vampires across Tamriel, eventually succeeding in eliminating the remaining Van Nethre members. He's come to realize that slaying beings beyond mere mortal understanding is his calling, and has since become a bounty hunter of all supernatural aspects.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    okay could I maybe join later on in the rp? I don't think I would have time atm, but still I would like to participate

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Are we starting soon, then?

Aethalia

Hopefully. Just waiting for AS88 to post his CC then we'll start with intros' and all that lovely stuff.:)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts