What is your least favorite music type?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I'm just not a fan of clubbing. I'd rather listen to a song I actually like when I'm drunk and show off that I can memorize the lyrics even when I'm off my tits and start doing air guitar.

And I hate when a pop or rock song that i like gets remixed into some kind of dance track where they get rid of all the instruments and replace them with something that sounds like a bunch of clocks inside a tumble dryer.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I despise electronica/techno. Seriously, all it does is give me a damned headache and leave me wondering why anyone would willingly create this Bullplops. Anything else I can tolerate at the very least, but this plops, ,nah.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I'm just not a fan of clubbing. I'd rather listen to a song I actually like when I'm drunk and show off that I can memorize the lyrics even when I'm off my tits and start doing air guitar.

And I hate when a pop or rock song that i like gets remixed into some kind of dance track where they get rid of all the instruments and replace them with something that sounds like a bunch of clocks inside a tumble dryer.

I dunno diffrent strokes for diffrent folks I susppose the first time I went to a club I was hooked on dance music when I discovered ecstasy I was hooked for life haha.

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Id like to run over nicki minaj and pitbull with a truck and keep them alive so they feel it. sick? dont give. one direction will be the next backstreet boys forgotten and made fun of so idgaf about them..
I love metallica, iron maiden, black sabbath, judas priest, megadeth, slayer, overkill, ozzy osbourne, van halen, motley crue, acdc , guns n roses. Only rap i like are the beastie boys and eminem and fort minor/linkin park occasional rap.

sticky runes

oh, Jesus C#nting Christ, I just heard they're releasing a 'mash-up' of all the acts that have been discovered on the x-factor together in one song. Expect copious amounts of projectile vomiting to ensue.

Invader Vin

It's kinda hard for me to say for certain what I like the least since I tend to like a lot of different types of music. Country and Rap tend to commonly polarize people as far as tastes go, but I like both of those genres as well. Even pop music has something to offer once in a while and I don't like to make the assumption that all of it is bad. Though that being said, there are more misses than hits in my opinion...so I suppose what I like the least is anything overly generic and terribly produced which tends to be more often than not something you hear from the mass produced swill they come out with. I just don't think that ALL of it is bad.

Reaper87

吉光
I don't like Trance music. It all sounds the same! :mad:
:mad:

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
J-Pop :vomit:

Reggae/Ska/Dancehall <3

Tanya

Country..... I love rock, hard rock, metal, death metal, punk, ska, classic rock, rap, old school rap, some pop.... I like a lot of everything but I can't listen to country.

Rimfaxe96

Modern Hip Hop has developed to be the most annoying sort of music for me. I can stand most things really, country, rap, anything, but the new "rappers" who pretend to be "the total gangster of the country" with rythmless moves and oversized golden necklaces (or collars?!) paired with baby-clothing is unbearable.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
I hate every song about swag and yolo and all of the songs like it

Duecenburg

I don't like country, and super duper death metal. I like most metal/hardcore whatever you want to call it but when its too extreme I tend to not like it. Everything else I pretty much like. What I can't stand is people who go out of their way to explain how they hate the music you like or try to explain why its bad. Its your oppinion and I can respect that but stfu :p

sticky runes

Whats with all the country hate? I don't listen to a lot of country myself (I like some artists who have country influences in their music) but it's a traditional form of music. It's people playing instruments and writing lyrics, instead of random computery sound effects. Or are you guys in areas where it gets played a lot, so it gets on your nerves? Just curious.:cowboy:

Duecenburg

Country just doesn't do anything for me. I don't find it catchy and I don't get the urge to want to sing along with it or anything. I also find a lot of the lyrics to be annoying for some reason (personally). Every song has "four by four" in it... But dubstep, techno or whatever other electronic genre you want to call it isn't just "random computer noises". Its understandable that some people aren't going to like it but for some reason I feel its the most hated on music. I'm not a diehard fan but sometimes I just love cranking the bass and feeling the music and it always seems to put a smile on my face when it goes from crazy to melodic right after a nice big bass drop (another thing people hate for some reason "the bass drop" oooooh noooooo, not the dreaded bass drop!!!) haha.

Lastly, I love when people say "it all sounds the same to me"...well yeah, if you don't listen to a genre of music you aren't going to figure out differences between songs. Country all sounds the same to me....not saying its bad, I just can't tell, and I'm not going to try and find the differences :p again, these are all just personal preferences, and thats all anyones opinion is about music. why can't we all just get along :D

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
After watching this video, I have a new found respect for the artistry that goes into making dubstep.
I love those "how to" videos, I just laugh the whole time!!! I'm easily amused I guess. I actually do like dubstep and some more electronic based music. I enjoy metalcore and things along that line as well...metal and a few of its sub genres are my favorite.
As for country, I just don't really get the whole redneck thing. Like every song is about blue jeans pickup trucks beer and how great it is to "be country". I just can't relate I guess haha. I enjoy more folk/bluegrass sounding stuff like The Infamous Stringdusters, Alison Krauss, Jose Gonzalez and the Civil wars...but not all this twangy mushy stuff that pop country is all about..just not my cup of tea though I can't help but like Carrie underwood and the band perry......

I do not enjoy rap. That is my least favorite by far. And modern hip hop and pop with all this vocal yodeling that goes on....No. Lol

sticky runes

I understand if people don't like country, I just don't really consider any type of music worthy of "hate" unless it is something that gets shoved in my face all the time (like if it keeps coming on TV or radio, or at pubs and shops, or if a relative or colleague keeps playing it) I'm in the UK, so I very rarely hear any country music. My parents used to play it a lot back when we had the country music channel, and normally when you're a kid you naturally develop a dislike for what your elders are listening to (me and my siblings used to take the piss out of it and called it C#nty music) but I don't mind it now. There's worse stuff in modern pop music.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
My mother use to listen to country all the time.. I just could never stand it.Thank the gods for my father and his taste for rock/metal.I also love techno,which is mine alone in my family.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts