What is your least favorite music type?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
I hate country music. It's to boring to slow and it's turd, what music do you guys hate? Probably the type that I Like the most. :D

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I'm not really a fan of metal, or anything of the sort, though I'll still rock my head to it if I suddenly hear it playing for the fun of it. :p

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I'll listen to pretty much anything but I'm not a fan of pop chart shi# or really cheesy r+b. Dance music house/trance is my favourite by an absolute mile can't get enough of the stuff my vinyl collection is the most important thing in the world to me.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
American Idol bubblegum pop. I can listen to just about anything else, but the way those people warble their voices when they sing, it's like fingernails over a chalkboard for me. Plus, the lyrics suck out loud. Not to mention whenever they cover any song that anyone else has done before, they completely butcher it.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
SHOWTUNES!!! :D Nah jk in reality I'll listen to pretty much anything, as long as I have a good mix of genres going on. I can't listen to only rock or only country for too long. My Spotify playlist has a bit of everything, from pop to rock to classic rock, country, Foamy the Squirrel and weird stuff that I only discovered by browsing my recommended list. :)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Anything that is not RAMMSTEIN!!!

I don't like today's rap music or that poppy, techno, dubstep, club-bouncing music that is always on. That and all those commercial jingles that sound like a cheap Juno rip off.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
My least favorite type of music is definitely screamo, with death metal as a close second. Any song filled with incessant screaming gives me a headache.

Dallas-Arbiter

Free Jazz. It's a bunch of good musicians playing completely different things that do not fit together at all. Here's an Example:

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I don't like house music. It all sounds the same, it's just repetitive bollocks.

Boooooo gota disagree yeah it has repettive beats but that aint a bad thing when your mashed off your face house music is amazing at putting you in a good place those dirty repettive beats make you wanna move your body in a packed club ohhh it's amazing.