• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JayW

Having built my main character around Necromancy I think what I would like most is some means of storing my dead thralls (read corpses). Before the patches you could keep a bunch of thralls in your basement and they wouldn't disappear every 5 mins. Lacking in any real means of facing off against the assorted hordes of Skyrim and having concentrated on enthralling Skyrims great and good, it was nice to be able to pick a thrall for any occasion.

My answer to my own slightly creepy problem - petrification. It would be great to be able to turn characters into stone and store them in my house. I always liked how Medusa had her collection of warriors in her den and I think it could be worked into the story as well. It would be kind of like Boba Fett and Han Solo - you could be sent on missions to capture errant criminals and debtors and as a bonus acquire a new power that allowed you to permanently store thralls in your house. Simply turn target into stone and then cart him / her back to your house. Whenever you wanted you could bring your victims back to life to fight alongside you and in the meantime you would have a mean collection of statues to decorate your home.

Eury

Dovahkiin
Having built my main character around Necromancy I think what I would like most is some means of storing my dead thralls (read corpses). Before the patches you could keep a bunch of thralls in your basement and they wouldn't disappear every 5 mins. Lacking in any real means of facing off against the assorted hordes of Skyrim and having concentrated on enthralling Skyrims great and good, it was nice to be able to pick a thrall for any occasion.
They could make a patch that lets you create coffins in your home ( Heartfire ) where you could store thralls. That'd be awesome.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Take a cart around every city to collect bodies for necromancy.

"Bring out your dead!"

JayW

I was thinking some Riekling gnomes at the front door might also be nice. Give Barbas something to relieve himself on.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
What else would be good is if they released patches evry month and added a wild animal. I love hunting but give me something new to hunt ffs.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
What else is the friken Favrites menu, I hate that in the middle of combat when u want to change a weapon or have a potion it pauses. I want the bloody hotkeys back from oblivion and I want it now (if only).

Soz for all the posts lol.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
Take a cart around every city to collect bodies for necromancy.

"Bring out your dead!"

That's another thing.

As a necromancer I need to have at least a 11 NPC thrall limit with no time limit. The more NPC thralls you have the weaker you become sustaining their life force. We also need the ability to equip our thralls.

Can you imagine an undead army with steel amour and war hammers?

But typical Bethesda, they never cater for necromancy.

Plus having greaves back would help.

Armour backing is a mildly 16th to 17th century style armour which was common for full plate. Not worn ever by the Norse. So that won't keep with a Skyrim theme at all. If anything it will be unrealistic.

Unless you are opting for Imperial armour worn by commanders.

Mannulus

Article Writer
I too would like to have a shop with active customers. DX

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
What else is the friken Favrites menu, I hate that in the middle of combat when u want to change a weapon or have a potion it pauses. I want the bloody hotkeys back from oblivion and I want it now (if only).

Soz for all the posts lol.

If you're on PC, you can assign keys 1-8 to your favorites menu. Just bring up the favorites menu, highlight an item and press the # key to assign it.

I didn't figure this out until I'd been playing a few months. :sadface:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
More followers, you can fix that on PC though but I like having a larger selection of followers that have interesting things to say and interact with the world. I know Serana is all good for some but to me she just complains. Yeah it is great she talks and interacts if she wasn't complaining every two minutes and being sarcastic. All she does while we're walking is complain about the weather, I just want to go "SHUT UP"

In Oblivion I think you could even get more than one follower, though I might have to go check.

OckhamsFolly

If you're on PC, you can assign keys 1-8 to your favorites menu. Just bring up the favorites menu, highlight an item and press the # key to assign it.

I didn't figure this out until I'd been playing a few months. :sadface:

And on the console, you can assign left and right on the D Pad to specific items as well. It's not as many, but that's okay... although I do wish I could set down to something specific as well; I don't need two buttons that open the favorites menu.

jRi0T68

I totally agree on borrowing elements from Fable. The ability to dye clothing, the reputation, brothels, most of all, the way Fable 3 allowed some control of the kingdom should be incorporated into running the guilds.

Perhaps repairing weapons like in Fallout New Vegas. Those blades wouldn't stay sharp forever.

First person view on horseback
Same controls for dragons as horses

Cooking perks (Chef bonus x/5), branch it off of Alchemy, so you can make cooking as viable as using potions.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts