• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EleanorUnicorn

Thats the reason I hate playing on consoles, no modifications as far as I know.

me too! i could never go back to playing vanilla skyrim, i'd miss all the added finishing touches which make it perfect for me (and by finishing touches, i mean 100 mods :p).. also, i cant play on a console because i don't know the controls, i'd be running into walls/firing spells all over the place! archery would be out of the question too :oops:

sticky runes

Some more indications would be nice.

When I activate a shrine - how about letting me know what bonus I'm receiving straight away instead of just "blessing of this god received" (I still haven't memorized them all off by heart yet)

And when I'm buying stuff from the court mage - how about an icon letting me know which spells I already know so that I don't spend money on something I already have?

And I hate having to bring up my items menu every time I want to check my purse. Having it displayed on the main menu as well would be convenient.

Judas

I'm just a big, hairy American winning machine.
Would been cool if you could gathered up a small group of bandits and raid cities, rob houses and mug people.
I would love this.

Mannulus

Article Writer

Judas

I'm just a big, hairy American winning machine.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Would been cool if you could gathered up a small group of bandits and raid cities, rob houses and mug people.

Grand Theft Auto Skyrim?

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
It would be nice to have a carriage of your own, too, and even moreso if you could offer paid services for various reasons.

Papzt

It would be nice to have a carriage of your own, too, and even moreso if you could offer paid services for various reasons.
With hearthfire you can have your own carriage. He also drives you to much more places.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
I meant one the player could drive around yourself. :D

Mannulus

Article Writer

What kind of paid services?

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
You personally drive around people by Whiterun, Windhelm and Solitude and be paid the same kind of coin the NPC drivers get paid. :)

But by "various", I meant like holding cargo, being the wheelman to a hist and more. :cool:

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I want involvement with the speaking, more options for talking that effects what happens, i was randomly clicking the first option while talking to a thalmor justiciar and he started attacking me for worshiping talos, which my character is completely against. I want more things where i have to pay attention to whats being said and have options that will effect me later in the game. I also want to need to sit down or walk with a person, like with the companions where u had to sit down to continue talking to kodlak. It would be cool to be talking with someone as you walked through the town and when u finished your conversation Bethesda timed it so that u would be attacked by something and fight it together.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Didn't you hear? This is Sparta. Any child who does not look like those two will be dropped kicked off a cliff for being imperfect for the great army of Skythens. (I made pl*** up).

Are you saying you weren't initiated as a baby? Let me tell you, doing the initiating is quite a blast. Tis' like a huge party atop the Throat of the World. Lots of people, and lots of sweet rolls. You haven't lived till you've spartan kicked a baby off a mountain just to see if it would survive.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Are you saying you weren't initiated as a baby? Let me tell you, doing the initiating is quite a blast. Tis' like a huge party atop the Throat of the World. Lots of people, and lots of sweet rolls. You haven't lived till you've spartan kicked a baby off a mountain just to see if it would survive.

Why else do you think the greybeards live in seclusion?

Becoming a Werebear, sex with your wife or husband if female or if you swing that way, Controlled Dragon Riding, Playable Snow Elf Race and a dlc based on a war with the Thalmor and many more stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts