What in Skyrim makes you feel Guilty?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sparky04

I use foxes and bunnies for target practice with my lighting.

My rabbit's not happy with you. ;)

bunniesagainst_zpsd0ba6025.jpg

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
I feel guilty when I kill general tulius.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Because he seems to be a good man who is just doing his job. And in my characters backstory, he saved my life.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Because he seems to be a good man who is just doing his job. And in my characters backstory, he saved my life.

Cool!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Joining the vampires in Dawnguard. I mean it sounds awesome and it is pretty spiffy but the brutality and mercilessness of this clan is upsetting to me. Also joining the Stormcloaks. I know there's all sorts of stuff on here about that but doing quests for these guys felt like I weakened Skyrim as a whole and only accomplished it's destruction.
Okay. That conviinces me that my Ingin Thorne Nord Necromancer/Storm Mage is joining the vamps. I need a little bit of brutality and mercilessness in my game. Bandits you can only go so far with in the mercilessness and the DB always does it from the shadows. Other than werewolfing about, I've never actually done the evil killer thing.
you should try being an evil character I find its far more fun to be a dark lord who honestly does not care about anyone other then themselves then a hero of the people who prays to the divines

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
I feel no regret for my actions in Skyrim. They were all justified, sensible and in the name of goodness.

Well, that's generalizing a bit. Either way, I usually don't feel guilty for my actions. The only real thing that gets to me is Meeko, who I pick up every time anyways, so it doesn't matter. I love my Meeko.

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
"You've got some nerve to come back here, after what you did to Keerava."

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I feel bad killing Husbands, most women, and when I walk past a beggar or orphan and don't give them a septim. I also kind of feel bad when i'm out hunting Elk and rabbits, but hey... Homies gotta eat c:

Bira96

I used to kill the NPC's I didn't like, but ever since I read a cartoon about a soul rejected from heaven because of his "virtual life", I just can't bring myself to go on murdering rampages anymore. Especially since I got impatient with Idolaf threatening to pound in my face in "after all I've done", and once he lay dead in the street, his mother came running by and screaming in horror; even dumb, aggressive boot lickers have family... (I wasn't sad when a vampire attacked and killed Nazeem, though.)
I also have difficulty getting into the Thieves Guild every time I start a new character. Driving Brand Shei out of business is just awful! I also don't like supporting a mean spirited, blood sucking wench's monopoly/mafia over the crippled city of Riften either. It's just not right what Maven does to innocent people.

Watermelon

Why would I feel guilty about fictional occurrences in a fictional setting? I never have, there's no reason for it.
People feel guilty about killing coding in a game (Paarthurnax, etc.,) or joining a "bad" faction (DB) but they don't feel guilty for eating REAL factory farmed meat, or clothes made by workers in a sweatshop?
Hahah. I don't feel guilty for either, but if I were to feel guilty about something it would be REAL.

Wildroses

Yesterday I was walking around in Falkreath Hold's pine forest when a woman brandishing a hunting bow and wearing hide armour popped over a slight rise screaming: "HHHYYYAAAARRRRGH!" So I threw a fireball at her.

Half her health vanished, and to my horror she was not a 'bandit' as I was expecting but a hunter who had been after a deer behind me. Unfortunately I had a Frost Atronauch and Meeko following and they killed her a literal two seconds before I managed to cast a calm spell on everyone.

To make it worse, my follower Brelyna Maryon gasped in a voice of true horror: "Oh no! What did you just do?" She didn't rat me out to the guards though.

Asiaxfani

I have killed a few NPC's for nothing else but their armor. Mainly city guards, that armor design is my favorite in the whole game, and most of the time the chances obtaining one legally are next to nothing. I especially love the colors of Solitude. I always feel terrible, mainly because I try to roleplay as a good guy, but damnit, I WANT THAT ARMOR.

PrisonerLizzie

I felt horrible that I wasn't there to save Festus. Yeah I know he's crazy as h*ll but I had a soft spot for him. I always feel bad for Narfi, telling him his sister is dead, sending him to join her....

Septimus makes me fell crappy too. Again, batty old man but kind of charming. I seriously think about leaving that thing locked up so Septimus can just live his life in his little ice cave being crazy.

Ivory

Let's Player
Stealing anything. Choosing between Kematu and Saadia. (Always go wih Kematu, Saadia felt wrong.) Killing Gelebor's brother after hearing his dying words being his life long regrets.

Annageckos

When one of my dogs get killed. I hate when it happens, I am reluctant to take them with me sometimes because I hate when they get killed. And Narfi, other then that not much really.