• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

Any enemy or place that scares you plopsless? For me, it's Dwemer ruins. A pit that seems to go on forever, full of traps and mechanical monsters the want to kill you, filled with souls trapped for centuries. Add Falmer, and it's uncomfortably like the Deep Roads.

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
There really aren't any places that really get me on the game. Only thing I don't really like is fighting a dragon near a cliffs edge. Had that end in a bad way in the past.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I fear nothing.

Agent 28, out.

Twiffle

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The Falmer. Good God.

Not really much else I fear in Skyrim. I was terrified to do most of the dungeons in Oblivion though. I'd do a few Ayleid ones on occasion, but for the most part they were too creepy.

And things only got worse in Shivering Isles.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I'm afraid of sounding American, but in a nice way. ;)

EleanorUnicorn

i hate dwemer ruins because of their size and traps, i generally avoid them if i can. i think the dungeons were scarier in oblivion, and i remember getting lost in some of the shivering isles ones for ages.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

KritikalPT

A Dwemer ruin with a mix of Falmer and Dwarven constructions, especially Centurions. I still dread exploring Falmer caves, they give me the creeps, and the Chaurus... Damn those Chaurus!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Saozig

Hippy
Kilkreath Ruins really creeped me out the first time I did that quest.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The 2 major places that had my heart racing were:

1. Thalmor Embassy during Diplomatic Immunity quest.
2. Inside Nepos the Nose (what he said creep me out) house during the Forsworn Conspiracy quest

What was creepy about the Thalmor Embassy? Aside from the troll, that is.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I thought I'd upload a video clip of what the Thalmor do to their prisoners.

I didn't take this photo but you can clearly see what they use to torture their prisoners with. Quite bloody.
800px-SR-quest-Diplomatic_Immunity_05.jpg

I would only imagine what they did to poor Ulfric Stormcloak for him to finally cave in. That's why of all things that the Thalmor scares me the most.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts