• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ritterkreuz

The only thing that scares me is the idea of my game freezing midway through a dungeon or cave.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
So you're not afraid of anything... even in RP standards? How you RP without having any weaknesses and fears? Isn't that what character development comes to play?

I don't RP. I can't get into the game that much to develop back stories n what not for my characters, I just play it how I want at the time. The only RP things I do I guess would be no fast traveling or something of that nature. When I play Skyrim, I play it as me, not as Alrend of Summerset Isle (example). I'll give my character a lore name, maybe, but usually I just go with "Crooksin" because it sounds like a good name with a lot of characters anyways. Personal preference, though.

Nothing scares me in the game, apart from the odd thing that jumps at my screen out of nowhere but that really isn't true fear, just reflexes.

PrisonerLizzie

I thought I'd upload a video clip of what the Thalmor do to their prisoners.

I didn't take this photo but you can clearly see what they use to torture their prisoners with. Quite bloody.
800px-SR-quest-Diplomatic_Immunity_05.jpg

I would only imagine what they did to poor Ulfric Stormcloak for him to finally cave in. That's why of all things that the Thalmor scares me the most.
This is why I hunt Thalmor with a violent hatred.

On a side note what actually skeeves me beyond words is the damn charrus in this game. I don't even like keeping there eggs in my ingredients barrel for fear they will hatch.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Chaurus for me, too.

When I first started playing , I watched the loading screens about how menacing they were, but never saw one. When I finally met one, I thought, "I'm level 15 and this is just a big bug."

Then I died. Now, when I hear the clicking of "rolling dice," my low-level stress hormones start pumping.

Continuing the theme, when I think of the Falmer living amidst all those gooey globs of Chaurus eggs and the other disgusting stuff in the bottom of their caves, I sometimes shudder involuntarily.

Yuck!

Coyote

The Epic
nothing scares me in the game! except...ohh gawd...

that lighthouse..i can't say the name without vomiting...oh..oh gawd...it's full of those..those THINGS!!! those demented beatle things that hang out with the falmer! oh gawd..the dice! the dice!!! the dice noise..they're in my bed....they're in YOUR bed! RUN run run run!! oh gawd the dice is chasing you!!! listen to the dice! it's the last thing you will ever hear............

Benthos

Proud Mer
The only thing that scares me is the idea of my game freezing midway through a dungeon or cave.
This, I definitely second this, the freezing, the glitches, etc. I already fell through rocks, walked out a door to find myself out of the game, etc.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
nothing scares me in the game! except...ohh gawd...

that lighthouse..i can't say the name without vomiting...oh..oh gawd...it's full of those..those THINGS!!! those demented beatle things that hang out with the falmer! oh gawd..the dice! the dice!!! the dice noise..they're in my bed....they're in YOUR bed! RUN run run run!! oh gawd the dice is chasing you!!! listen to the dice! it's the last thing you will ever hear............
Yes! I hate that place too.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Braith in Whiterun.

She threatened to put an arrow in my knee. Manually, without a bow. :eek:

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
This, I definitely second this, the freezing, the glitches, etc. I already fell through rocks, walked out a door to find myself out of the game, etc.

#PCmasterrace

Pete

My vampire fears fire dragons and traveling by day. My phobia is being locked up and unable to feed. If I'm up to some nasty business in a town, I will explore the jails first to make sure I know the layout. I can easily persuade the guards to let me look around.

A Dwemer ruin with a mix of Falmer and Dwarven constructions, especially Centurions. I still dread exploring Falmer caves, they give me the creeps, and the Chaurus... Damn those Chaurus!

Damn those Charus! they chorused ;)
yeah the charus get me they are powerful at all levels ive found

DRTBAG

Falmer!! When I 1st started playing it was overlords,but falmer are blind ninjas who do nasty things to anyone or anything who go down there. They have a swarm mentality too which can be overwhelming at times. They are creepy sons of guns!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
News-batbegins1-1.jpg

And you are afraid... but not of me.
Tell me, Skyrim players- what do you fear?

For me, I get spooked by those giant spiders that come down from the ceiling.

I would only imagine what they did to poor Ulfric Stormcloak for him to finally cave in.
standalone