• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I do that too. My favorite places for murderous mayhem are Riverwood and Solitude.
I wish it was like Fallout: New Vegas and there were no essentials, because it ruins the mode of a killing spree when there are a bunch of essentials around.

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
Ooh, did i mentioned I accidently Fusroda-ed Whiterun's Jarl Balgruff? HAHAHHAHA! Whiterun went insaaaneee! (It was funny, so i repeat that when i'm bored) But originally, it wasnt my intention, i thought they were ok with it! It's my stupid brother who said "c'mon try it, it's ok..they wont get mad at you. You're their Thane"..sure..im dumb enough as a newbie to fall for that.:rolleyes:

Siah

Usually I'd just wander and go wherever the crap I want and be relaxed about it without a story or focusing on skills and levels and such. A nice break.

I also tend to start the game over repeatedly with a new build and focus each time. My latest one was one I saw somewhere on the forums for a 'Pacifist' build - using restoration and illusion mainly to have everyone else kill things or just calm/fear everything. I've started like 7 or so builds so far >.>

But my little habit (really only with my archer characters) is that whenever I see a bunny, I have to shoot it. From enough distance to make it an impressive shot of course. Soooo satisfying once it hits ^_^ Birds as well, but bunnies are more fun somehow... probably because of the 'bunnies slaughtered' record :p

Ooh, did i mentioned I accidently Fusroda-ed Whiterun's Jarl Balgruff? HAHAHHAHA! Whiterun went insaaaneee! (It was funny, so i repeat that when i'm bored) But originally, it wasnt my intention, i thought they were ok with it! It's my stupid brother who said "c'mon try it, it's ok..they wont get mad at you. You're their Thane"..sure..im dumb enough as a newbie to fall for that.:rolleyes:

lol totally did that before myself xD

Docta Corvina

When I get bored, people best watch out. For some reason, the Bee and Barb is a favorite target for my randomized insanity - I start bar brawls there, which often end up with people beheaded because my followers get carried away. :oops: Once that happens, I just say, "Hell, I'll just reload" and accidentally clock Keerava with my Witch-King blade.

I also make guards and other randoms dance, thanks to an awesome mod I found a couple months ago. It's always a good time. :cool:

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Ooh, did i mentioned I accidently Fusroda-ed Whiterun's Jarl Balgruff? HAHAHHAHA! Whiterun went insaaaneee!

I like to do that to his brat son, Nelkir. Hilarious to watch him go flying...I also like to do it to the Greybeards, though that is just so I can watch my character get blown off the side of the mountain. Don't mess with the old guys - they kick some serious ass! ;)

I also like to kill random guards to see if I can get away with it. My fav place to do it is Riften. If you crouch in the garden of Honeyside and time the shot just right you can kill the guard standing by the main gate without getting caught.

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
But my little habit (really only with my archer characters) is that whenever I see a bunny, I have to shoot it. From enough distance to make it an impressive shot of course. Soooo satisfying once it hits ^_^ Birds as well, but bunnies are more fun somehow... probably because of the 'bunnies slaughtered' record :p

lol totally did that before myself xD

Dont kill them rabbits! They are cute!! Badd dragonborn!! :bluedragon:

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
I like to do that to his brat son, Nelkir. Hilarious to watch him go flying...I also like to do it to the Greybeards, though that is just so I can watch my character get blown off the side of the mountain. Don't mess with the old guys - they kick some serious ass! ;)

I also like to kill random guards to see if I can get away with it. My fav place to do it is Riften. If you crouch in the garden of Honeyside and time the shot just right you can kill the guard standing by the main gate without getting caught.

Haha yep, I did once to the Greybeard, they didnt seem to mind..YET. XP but i didnt try for second round, was too excited..so the victim was as I mentioned before = Balgruff hahahah! and yes his son totally deserves it!

In gamer poop Ep1..
"Another wanderer here to lick my father's balls? Good job."

Honeyside mission, i failed to sneak..hahahah! so killing spree, man!

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
When I get bored, people best watch out. For some reason, the Bee and Barb is a favorite target for my randomized insanity .

Awww...Bee and Barb..I miss Marcurio..where the hell did he went to!? After one of my mission after for soo longg we were together he suddenly disappeared..and when I returned to Bee and Barb, he's still not there..almost everyone I used to see isnt there..except that annoying bitch "i have no business with you so get out of my face". My god. She REALLY gets on my nerves that B.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Haha yep, I did once to the Greybeard, they didnt seem to mind..YET. XP but i didnt try for second round, was too excited...

Yeah, it took a couple times before Arngeir decided I was being hostile. By then I had positioned myself in the courtyard on the edge of the cliff...I'm sure you can guess what happened. That is the longest death roll/fall I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure the body kept going for at least three minutes.

RoG Delta

I kill thalmor. Damn elves.

Also whenever I am talking to someone in an XBL party, I am incapable of doing a quest due to lack of concentration. So I jump on stuff. It's really strange actually. In proudspire manor I jump from floor square to floor square for like 10 minutes straight. Also I climbed warmaidens'. You can jump on the smelter and then jump to roof.

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
Yeah, it took a couple times before Arngeir decided I was being hostile. By them I had positioned myself in the courtyard on the edge of the cliff...I'm sure you can guess what happened. That is the longest death roll/fall I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure the body kept going for at least three minutes.

Hahahaha! But it sounds like a glorious death because it's them greybeards who pushed you off the cliff with their thu-um :p I will try this for the sake of it! Hahaha!

MrCostari

I wish it was like Fallout: New Vegas and there were no essentials, because it ruins the mode of a killing spree when there are a bunch of essentials around.

Essentials? You mean that everyone can die no matter in what quest they're involved?

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
When I get bored I usually just murder everybody in Solitude or Markarth :x

It's a lot more fun that it sounds too, use the mayhem spell and watch everybody attack each other, then use the storm call shout and watch everyone die :D It's even more fun to be on higher ground than the rest so you can just casually fireball everyone :D

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I go hunting, specifically big game like sabrecats, bear, people, thalmor, trolls, dragons, and bunnies.... I just hate bunnies man. I've also decided to jump off of things to find out just how high up I can jump from.... rather entertaining to guess actually.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I go hunting, specifically big game like sabrecats, bear, people, thalmor, trolls, dragons, and bunnies.... I just hate bunnies man. I've also decided to jump off of things to find out just how high up I can jump from.... rather entertaining to guess actually.

You just reminded me actually, another pass time of mine is using the Become Etheral shout and jumping off everything :D

edge

I go into cities and sneak behind people with kmives and use the finishers my favorite one is grabbIng them by the throat and stabbing them repeatedly in the head

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts