• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
When you are bored, want to waste time, busy talking to a friend, or just simply don't feel like doing quest, we all have that random thing that we do in The Elder Scrolls games that are completely useless, but we can do them for hours. This is an ingredient to a GREAT game.

personally i always find my self doing parkour in the cities of Skyrim, one time i was talking to my friend as i was playing, and all the sudden he said "What the hell you have been juming from house to house for like 45 minutes, are you gonna f***in play or what?" After he said that I realized i do this all the time, i dont know why but i have a lot of fun doing it. Funny thing is i went to his house a few days later and he had over 200 butterfly wings and I said see i do parkour, you love catching butterflies, he started laughing and said "haha yeah i your right, i always get them on the first click too."

So what is that thing you do to waste time or to get more into the game?

Dovahking

Vampire Lord
I usually end up finding myself seeing how far i can get without saving or dying, then i just turn off my xbox and see if i can get farther the next time i pop in the game.

At this point i think i could get a well above average Speed Run of the Main Quest.

LunaMoth

A while ago I tried to build a pyramid out of my gold ingots, I had about 200. It didn't work out how I wanted but I'm thinking of trying it again once I get enough on my current character.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
A while ago I tried to build a pyramid out of my gold ingots, I had about 200. It didn't work out how I wanted but I'm thinking of trying it ago once I get enough on my current character.
Haha yea they need a seperate grabbing mode for decorating your house.

Dovahking

Vampire Lord
2:46:19 hahaha it took me a couple tries Alduin fluffin killed me on the top of the Throat of the World.

That was the live time i didn't think i was supposed to count the game time as that dosen't count loading etc...

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
Funny thing is i went to his house a few days later and he had over 200 butterfly wings and I said see i do parkour, you love catching butterflies, he started laughing and said "haha yeah i your right, i always get them on the first click too."

So what is that thing you do to waste time or to get more into the game?

To be honest, the first time I played Skyrim and was saved from the head board and started walking to Riverwood, I get so distracted trying to catch butterflies, like "uuuu, there's a butterfly! *distracted and tries to catch*" for a few times and died when I took a tumble off the cliff HAHAHA.

But what I would do when I'm bored? Play tag with them kids! And tried all the alchemy ingredients.
Ofcourse, to parkour around Skyrim is also one of them. With god mode. ahaha.

Adam Warlock

Killing Thalmor is not boring.

I find a patrol of them that I can cast Dead Thrall on and then take same to attack the Embassy`s Guards and Wizards.

Never gets old , especially if you`ve got a decapitation perk !

DOWN WITH THE THALMOR !

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Fishing: just swimming around catching salmon and trying to evade the slaughterfish.

Mountain Climbing: I have a need/desire/obsession to stand at the top of every mountain I come across, so I spend a lot of time bunny-hopping to get to the peak.

Collecting Ingredients: I like to collect flowers, butterflies, 'shrooms, etc, but I rarely actually make potions with them...

Hunting: if I can't concentrate on a quest, I'll just wander around killing furry critters.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I just wander around, with no real destination, though once I was attacked on this one road so many times it was like leaving dead bodies as bread crumbs.

Adam Warlock

Play cabbage dogde-ball with the residents of Whiterun using telekinesis.
That does sound like fun !

I`m gonna try that in Riverwood where there`s a full cart of cabbages waiting right in the street !

Do you get a bounty if you plunk a Guard ?
Or worse if it`s a chicken !!??

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I always wanted to try that thing that those achievement hunters did, you set up a bucket and then launch a cabbage into it. They got pretty creative with there trickshots.
Youtube

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I actually just save my game, then start slashing throats for plopss and giggles hahahahaha :p
This is something i have done in every Elders Scrolls game since Morrowind, the funny thing to is that the first town the introduce to me is always the one that gets the short end of the stick.

Dovahking

Vampire Lord
I always wanted to try that thing that those achievement hunters did, you set up a bucket and then launch a cabbage into it. They got pretty creative with there trickshots.
Youtube
I have actually done this i would recommend doing this on PC since on the hard shots Quicksave/load helps speed up this process A LOT.

stagnant94

i take my followers to my house in Hjerim and murder them, i purchased the living room furnishings first so the murderers mess will stay there, so now I've become the murderer!

roleplaying improv at its finest

Gowsh

Old Fart
Killing Thalmor is not boring.

I find a patrol of them that I can cast Dead Thrall on and then take same to attack the Embassy`s Guards and Wizards.

Never gets old , especially if you`ve got a decapitation perk !

DOWN WITH THE THALMOR !

I'm with you on this one.

One of my chars occasionally walks back & forth on the road to Solitude in order to kill parties of Thalmour.

Most high elves just need a pie in the face, but the Thalmor must die!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I actually just save my game, then start slashing throats for plopss and giggles hahahahaha :p

I do that too. My favorite places for murderous mayhem are Riverwood and Solitude.