What do you collect? Anything specific?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Alchemy ingredients - even after I reach level 100 in alchemy, I can't resist picking all the blue mountain flowers and butterfly wings. I also keep letters that are specifically about me (except the letter from a friend). Things like contracts, justiciar execution orders, the mysterious note, notes from Dark Brotherhood assassins, Invitation to Elenwen's Reception, so on and so forth. The personalized letters make me feel special.

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
I forgot about that ^ I too collect every note and every journal and they each are in a certain drawer in my house. Ingredients too

Skyrimosity

I collect anything Dwarven. I have basements full of Dwarven stuff. Weaponry, oil, any other random thing. I've used followers and Dead Thralls to transport all the Dwarven equipment back from the ruins. So yeah... I've acquired a rather large collection of Dwarven random stuff.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
recently...Saber Tooth eyes...that creepy?
keep em in a bowl on the kitchen table.

Lydia: "Oh honey! you made meatballs!"

Me: "NO WAIT!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts