What do you collect? Anything specific?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
I just have to pick every plant and collect every ingredient there is ; even for chars that don't use alchemy at all.

I suspect I may have a mild form of OCD ;)

Terrors

I just have to pick every plant and collect every ingredient there is ; even for chars that don't use alchemy at all.

I suspect I may have a mild form of OCD ;)

Hahaha.
I do the same exact thing.
It definitely is OCD.
xD

jjay

My orc raider collected severed heads in his riverside shack, ended up with few hundred im guessing since my save data increased a lot. Good times...Good times....

StellaLuna

I like keeping as much Dark Brotherhood related stuff as I can. Clothes, weapons, books. And I decorate my house accordingly. Lots of daggers and poisons and skulls lying around... :D

When I start leveling up my mage (of good alignment) I'll probably fill my house with as much magical stuff as possible. Oh, and books. Loads and loads of books.

Aquillus

I keep dragon bones/scales, daedric artifacts, and dragon priest masks in the safe in the solitude house. i have also started collecting grand soul gems now that i have all the enchantments i need. they look really cool.

Adam Warlock

Currently , I`m trying to collect all the Peerless or top enchantment necklaces and rings along with the full list of peerless Daedric armor pieces.
The Daedric Boots and Shield of Grounding are proving to be the hardest to acquire

I have a taste for small, valuable (and shiny) items, namely precious stones, jewelry, and the occasional piece of fine kitchenware. On my original character I remember I had an entire chest dedicated solely to my shiny little trinkets, with hundreds of little gem fragments just rolling around like a rainbow at the bottom. I never really plan to do anything with them, whether sell or actually wear - I just get the satisfaction of having hordes of spectacular little valuables. I do have a keenness for Sapphires above all else, though :rolleyes:

I also have a rather expansive collection of books. I figure that instead of allowing a fine piece of literature to go to ruin in some dank cavern I might as well leave it off in my quaint little home where it can go unnoticed and most likely unread in peace. ;)

Nick_Tbolt

I collect Dragonbone Arrows (not the coolest), but whenever I get dragonbones, I make arrows out of them, my horde of like 100 in my safe is now like 2000 arrows
;)
Nord - Light Armor - Dual Wielding

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
human flesh, hearts (human or deadra), and witch faces. Gonna try to assemble one of these bad motherfu**ers
KPXNRY2D.jpg

Stone

Retired Moderator
I used to collect books when I played a lot. I made a new character and dedicated that character to go and collect every single book in the game. I named the character "Val" because the women who owns the library in my school is called Val. :-)

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Falmer fighter.jpg I have collected skulls, had a HUGE pile of them. Troll and variously sized human skulls too. Kept Pelegius' hip bone with them. By far my most collected item are the Falmer helmets. Fehl'Varra went through this phase of wandering in the Underdeep in Falmer armour and killing the disgusting things. Kinda a "The Decent" experience. She went a little mad there, becoming what she hated....

The Rook

An addition to my previous post my next collection would be something like this :)

What...the...f@(#. (But cool.) You don't hurt animals do you? :)

The Rook

No need to run a forensic profiling on me as I tend to favor animal more than humans :) In fact each time I see a hunter even attempting to shoot at a bunny I shoot at them right back :) I give 'em some of their own medicine.

RabbitSkyrim.jpg

Not only am I the Dragonborn, but also the defender of the bunnies!

That is awesome! I was just yankin' your chain, So hard to come across clearly in posts and texting. That was a seriously cool video, a genuine air of creepiness. Hell, Fehl'Varra did the Canible quest in Markarth so I have no room to seriously get on ya! And...I can't bring myself to kill the bunnies either. See also my post about that damn stray dog.

I collect skulls of every kind an mammoth tusks, I also keep all ebony weapons and put them In proudspire and breezehome, as well as all unique weapons. All weapons must be displayed promonently for example wuuthrad is above the door in breezehome and Volendrung is above the bed in Honeyside, after all when the thalmor come a knockin I have to be able to defend myself.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
Flawless gems, unique quest items (arvak's skull, etc), circlets (usually sapphire based), gold and silver ingots and ore, ebony ingots and ore, dragon bones and scales, predator pelts (bears, wolves, etc), and dwarven metal ingots and your occasional artifact. Oh and books, on books, on books.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
The Native Americans would collect the scalps of their fallen enemies, I collect the genitals of my fallen enemies. I keep them in that lovely satchel that comes with your mage robes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts