What Can Survive the 30x Damage Perk?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El-Lee Zardo

I love sneaking up on giants (have to use invisibility potion because they always seen to detect me, 78 sneak) but to watch them go down in 1 hit is deeply satisfying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Necromis

I have done some sneaking with the dagger and had fun with it. However, most of my sneaks have used bows as their primary weapon. I might have to try a just daggers sneak character with illusion daggers and stealth only.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
I have done some sneaking with the dagger and had fun with it. However, most of my sneaks have used bows as their primary weapon. I might have to try a just daggers sneak character with illusion daggers and stealth only.

I did this a while back you won't regret it, a lot more cutscene kills obviously bows don't have them. So its just more satisfying.

Had a awesome moment today that just reminded me about this thread. I have the shadow warrior perk and I just walked straight up to this giant and hit the crouch button right as he was about to attack my assassin disappeared into a black cloud (Ebony Mail as well) next thing you know it he's jumping from one leg to the other slicing all the way put the big guy down in one, never saw that scene before.

You can sneak on Dragon Priest I assassinated a dragon priest with a cutscene kill wish I would have caught it on video so sick. I have max sneak and all the perks and I snuck as far as I could then pop up out of the coffin he goes my follower kept his attention, while I snuck around back behind him. Then preformed the classic throat slice. Felt pretty ba

Ironclad

That's the video, he hits it once and the dragon's health bar goes down.
The weird thing is that the dragon does not crash land and does a finishing move even though
the dragon is practically dead.

WAIT! We can dual-wield daggers backstab..!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
It is my personal belief that.....30x perk is made for sneaking. But in all seriousness this is a perk with intense overpowerment. Use with caution, all challenge from game may be extinct afterwards.

Won't help with random dragon encounters, or when a boss is spawned due to an action you take and your instantly detected.

Necromis

I did this a while back you won't regret it, a lot more cutscene kills obviously bows don't have them. So its just more satisfying.

Had a awesome moment today that just reminded me about this thread. I have the shadow warrior perk and I just walked straight up to this giant and hit the crouch button right as he was about to attack my assassin disappeared into a black cloud (Ebony Mail as well) next thing you know it he's jumping from one leg to the other slicing all the way put the big guy down in one, never saw that scene before.

You can sneak on Dragon Priest I assassinated a dragon priest with a cutscene kill wish I would have caught it on video so sick. I have max sneak and all the perks and I snuck as far as I could then pop up out of the coffin he goes my follower kept his attention, while I snuck around back behind him. Then preformed the classic throat slice. Felt pretty ba

Yeah, I was reading another *thief* post, and it gave me one hell of a challenge, Every day clothes like a normal thief, and just using my skills to avoid being killed. Gonna be one hell of a party, so to speak. I am gonna try to start out as an Imperial with this one, though. Work hard on my illusion, stealth and dagger skills. Then add some enchanting to other items along with alchemy for potions. Gonna be rough to start.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr

brandon

Depending on what weapons you use and difficulty you play on then there is nothing that can survive the 30x dam. That's why my thief got retired. The game just wasn't fun due to that.

Swordsmansmith

With two daedric daggers legendary and 30x damage, Nothing. I sneak attack killed a dragon that way. Flies off then crashes and dies.

SaveVsBedWet

In fact, you can dual wield power attack daggers backstab!

Oh yes. Dr. D'Irsei does this all the time with Mehrunes Razor and her Daedric dagger with Soul Trap for those seriously phobic patients who will never sit still for root canals they can see coming. Nothing like working on a master vamp or giant like this and taking its soul at the same time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts