• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HighElfJimbo

As a mage i use the arch mage robes, but i also carry a number of different armors because i think alot of them are cool. so i wear elven armor and nightingale armor as well. but im thinking about changing to glass since it recently became available to me. ebony looks really cool too. im only lvl 35 so i dont have daedric or dragon.

We Tha Kingz*

I want to get Cicero's clothes again. I think I will wear them when not in combat.
During the DB quest line when you got Cicero's cloths there were also Jester cloths laying on the table i believe in the first room when you enter the Dawnstar Sanctuary..im not sure if they're there after you complete the questline anymore i haven't checked. Honestly you might even be able to go back into the room you killed Cicero (if you chose the option to kill) and loot his corpse if you didn't take his cloths earlier.

Nightingale armor
Nightingale boots
Nightingale gloves
Nightingale Hood
Ring of minor health
No amulet yet

Nightingale blade
Dwarven sword of devouring

immigrantsong

For my current Redguard archer sneak thief/assassin:
Nightingale armor, boots, and gloves (Flawless)
Shrouded cowl (I had the ancient shrouded cowl but I lost it somewhere; idek where the hell I put it and it's driving me NUTS)
Ring of Health or Ring of Minor Smithing
The Gauldur Amulet or Necklace of Haggling

Blades Sword w/Soul Trap (Flawless)
Ebony Bow w/Soul Trap (Dwarven or Steel Arrows mostly)
Mace of Molag Bol
Sanguine Rose

A.Auditore

maybe...
nightingale armor

Ugeine

Helmet - Steel Horned Helmet (Epic)
Armour - Steel plate armour (Epic), Steel Plat Gauntlets (Epic) and steel plate boots (epic)
Necklace - Necklace of sure grip (plus 20% on double handed attacks)
Ring - Ring of Recupartion (plus 20% stamina regen)

Also got the shield of Ysgramor, Necklace of smithing, gaunlets of smithing and a ring of health on standby.

Simple but effective!

Nilrem

Premium Member
I'm playing a Dark Elf (grinding to lvl 43) so I'm using Elven Light Armor for the gauntlets(Sneak), and helmet(Archery). The chestpiece is gilded & is imbued w/regenerate stamina. I !!!bought!!! a pair of Glass Boots of Muffle for 200gp in Whiterun, and I'm them trying out. During an instance in a draugur infested dungeon, I was sneaking up on them before they woke up while wearing the glass boots! I carry a set of bracers & a necklace that have +20% Lockpicking imbued; a set of iron boots which allow +40pts added to carry ability along with a necklace that is +35pts & a ring that is +35pts. I have a set of crafting 'clothing' for alchemy & smithing. I use a bow and a glass sword of soul trap. My shield is orchish w/a 20% block increase. I also carry a bow of frost damage & an elven dagger of banish, +30 towards turning summoned daedra.

My companion mage was killed on my last instance, and I had to leave the corpse holding all of the metal ingots that I had scavanged. Luckily I was very prudent about what I had looted, because I was able to remove all of the soul gems and two weapons which I had traded to him. The armor and jewelry pieces that enhanced my carry ability saved my hiney! I have manged to keep my initial carry load to 215 before I embark by loading up my companion with equipment that would increase that number.

BTW....see this thread: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/greater-or-grand-soul-gems.4726/

This is the second time a companion has been killed. I 'spose the smack-talking female warrior will be my next helper.......

'Nuff said.....

Icy Seeker

Cicero's hat: 35% sneaking
Ancient shrouded Cowl: 30% increase archery
Nightingale armor: 50% frost resistance,fortify stamina
Ancient Shrouded Gloves: doubles one handed sneak attacks
Night weavers band: 10% sneak, 10% less for destruction spells
Boots of the Old God: 20% better sneak.
Amulet of Articulation: Absolute persuasion, fortify speech craft 10% )
Blade of woe: Take 10 points of health
Deadric sword of leaching: leaches 20 health
Nightingale bow: Frost Damage, 25 Points Shock,Damage, 12 pts for 1 sec,Slow, 50 pts for 3 secs
(Sneak bonuses: 35% + 10% + 20% + 25% (from vampire active effect) + 40% (from sneak perks) = 130% plus my 100 sneak.):) I like my assassin.

Cannabyss

Level 16 Breton battle-mage.
All Dwarven (exquisite) armor.
Ring w/ stamina bonus.
Necklace w/ health bonus.
Mace of Molag Bol.

Not too impressive, but once I get Smithing to 60 and get the perk that allows me to temper enchanted armor, I'm gonna start working on Enchanting and get beast mode.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Can any body tell me where I can get an item with; increase carrying weight? I got the chest from Thieves guild, but you can't disenchant it.

I've gotten boots with the enchantment from a bandit leader before (think he was in Uttering Hills Camp) and also a necklace with the enchantment from the Honningbrew revelers. For the latter event to happen, you already have to be carrying a bottle of Honningbrew mead and when the revelers ask you if you'd like a bottle, you say "Why not two?"

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Sjadbek wears a full complement of flawless, enchanted orcish armor forged from the veins of Bilegulch mine, and wields an exquisite, unenchanted ebony mace and shield. He also wears a gold sapphire ring increasing carrying capacity by 15 points. Total armor rating is 623, which isn't maxed out but is good enough for me, and it would be out of character for him to wear daedric armor anyway.

Orcish Armor (Flawless) - increases heavy armor skill by 5
Orcish Boots (Flawless) - carrying capacity increased by 10
Orcish Gauntlets (Flawless) - increases heavy armor skill by 5
Orcish Helmet (Flawless) - restoration 5% less to cast

In town I switch to a set of fine clothes, the Band of Matrimony, and Steel Boots of Strength (carrying capacity increased by 35).

Invader Vin

Currently I'm going with a mix of stuff.

Padded Fur Hood
Scaled Armor - With a custom texture to make the fur a dark brown.
Vagabond Grey Gauntlets
Vagabond Grey Boots
Iron Shield
Large Bandolier
Box Pouches

The last two items are from the bandoliers mod of course, so I can get that boost to carry weight and because they just look plain cool.

If I'm in the mood for a matched set, I go for dragonscale when I've got the perks for it. Otherwise, I tend to stick to unenchanted items simply because I like the game to be a bit difficult. Though I did find an amulet with 60% fire resistance, so I throw that on every now and then when fighting fire breathing dragons or mages.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Khayman curently wears Black Mage robes, and nothing else (well, and various amulets and rings as the occasion requires). I'm working towards getting him Nightingale gear, though I may keep his robes for the magicka regen and just have him wear the Nightingale Hood, Gloves, and Boots.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
my main outfit on my character is a reskinned Nocturnal Robe and various other sexy things, lol

I think the thread meant in game and not IRL, Tannia

lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts