• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Calcelmo

Article Writer
Daedric Helmet (Legendary)
Ebony Mail (Legendary)
Daedric Gauntlets (Legendary)
Daedric Boots (Legendary)
Daedric Shield (Legendary) / Spellbreaker (Exquisite)
Ring of Extreme Health (+60 Health Points)
The Gauldur Amulet (+30 Health, Magicka, and Stamina)

HeavyMetal

Life is no way to treat an animal.
A Pantera t-shirt, no pants and- oh wait, character you said?

Actually, funny story, he is wearing the same thing. That, or Nightingale armor, mixing it up with the priest masks, none of it blacksmithed, because blacksmithing is for hookers and republicans.

We Tha Kingz*

That's one thing i love about Skyrim, everything is stackable. Yeah, you have OPPORTUNITY to make things way too overpowered, but first you have to work for the skills in order to do so (as in enchanting and smithing). As long as there's no limit on blacksmith philter's spawned in the game, I sure ain't stoppin :).

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
That's one thing i love about Skyrim, everything is stackable. Yeah, you have OPPORTUNITY to make things way too overpowered, but first you have to work for the skills in order to do so (as in enchanting and smithing). As long as there's no limit on blacksmith philter's spawned in the game, I sure ain't stoppin :).

IMO they wouldn't put it in the game if they didn't figure people would utilize it takes some knowledge and skill to build for the roof and once you get there the game isn't totally broken, there will still be battles that push you near death but at least you have the artillery to let lose with and make for some epic battles.

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
Nothing. I love the breeze in Solitude. Makes me feel like a successful Dovakhiin.

We Tha Kingz*

IMO they wouldn't put it in the game if they didn't figure people would utilize it takes some knowledge and skill to build for the roof and once you get there the game isn't totally broken, there will still be battles that push you near death but at least you have the artillery to let lose with and make for some epic battles.
I agree, i'm just saying I like the fact that yeah, they did put content like that to be accessed, but more or less you have to work for it to get the "arsenal". I don't doubt you saying there won't be epic battles, on that note I also like how with the progression of your level, the NPC's get harder. Personally I think going into a dungeon and throughout the entire dungeon you face only Draugr's and Restless Draugr's, it gets tedious constantly two hitting them!

Im currently leveling up my Light Armor as Heavy armor is on L100 , Full dragon Scale armor Head , body , hands and feet also wearing a gold necklace and a gold ring all of the above is double enchanted. If you feel this is overkill try playing on hard ......

Nerraw One

I like that ancient nord armor for females and saviors hide. Ebony mail is awesome. I use daedric weapons. Ghost blade is cool.anyone else playing on Xbox?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I like that ancient nord armor for females and saviors hide. Ebony mail is awesome. I use daedric weapons. Ghost blade is cool.anyone else playing on Xbox?

I play on xbox and the ghost blade is really cool, I like how you need ectoplasm to upgrade it!

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Mage: Master robes of destruction, enchanting ring, necklace, circlet, and boots (main)
Warrior: Dragonscale armor all around.
Wood Elf: (just started), so hide helmet, elf armor, fur shoes, imperial gauntlets.

Nerraw One

Do you have any mods on yours?I got to level 67,but I've started a new character and I'm not fast traveling at all. I don't know hoe to reply to a specific thread. Almost illiterate when PC's are involved

Anonylulz

On my lvl 70 dragonplate armor with enchantments for two-handed/heavy-armor/magicka resist and regeneration. My warrior currently has legendary Ebony armor with no enchantments, both are wearing the full Goldur Amulet for +30HP/Mana/Stamina

Katt

I'm not very far in the game, something bout kids keep hogging the game away, but I switch between the shrouded and thieves armour right now, as I love to sneak and strike. :cool:

Kat =^*^=

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts