What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mamali

Hmm.. that's weird Mamali. Are you missing a plug-in or something? Maybe you need to update to a newer version of your flash player?
youtube is blocked in iran :sadface: , but i'm connecting with my block breaker so i should be able to watch , but seems like there something wrong with my browser

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
youtube is blocked in iran :sadface: , but i'm connecting with my block breaker so i should be able to watch , but seems like there something wrong with my browser

Ah, ok :confused: Hope you manage to bust past the blockade and get your browser working!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I personally think this one is pure amazingness.

Medea

The Shadow Queen

If you're using Mozilla Firefox, you might have to switch to Google Chrome. I had to do that a while back so I could watch videos. There was a conflict that made it all my videos black-out.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
This one used to give me nightmares. If you have children, make sure to let them watch this video.

Medea

The Shadow Queen

For Romulus. :) Love Pantera. R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell. I would've gone to a Pantera concert long ago, but as you can see from the video, it's 99% angry men, and I was afraid of being stomped to death. haha :p

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Ohmuhgawsh. I bet 98% of the people here find walk not music. Well, here's something for yah:)

Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence
One step from lashing out at you
You want in to get under my skin
And call yourself a friend
I've got more friends like you
What do I do?

Is there no standard anymore?
What it takes, who I am, where I've been
Belong
You can't be something you're not
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life
Known from the dawn of time

Benthos

Proud Mer
Has anyone noticed how similar Pirates of the Caribbean theme sounds to Gladiator's theme in some parts?

Gladiator

Pirates of Caribbean

The song I'm currently listening to

Dallas-Arbiter

My favorite Metal band, yes I do like certain kinds of metal, Death metal, from a little band formed in Florida in 1983 called Death. They were possibly the very first Death Metal band.

This one is from the very last Death album, "The Sound of Perseverance" Chuck Shuldiner, the founding and only consistent member began having terrible headaches after this, found out it was a brain tumor. He died in December 2001 from Pneumonia, as a result of being so weakened from the cancer.

Medea

The Shadow Queen

Two of my favorite J-metal bands. Concerto Moon for Norifumi Shima (guitarist) and the lead singer, and Onmyouza for their flawless live performances.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts