What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I've been listening to old school game music today. I love video game music, especially from old video games. Here's two of my favorite from FF8.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Just discovered this band. It's from the US, though you'd never guess from the sound. A blatant rip-off of Agalloch to be sure (the guitar harmonies, chanting and flute interlude could've been copy-pasted from any Agalloch song), but hey, sometimes imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Niq

Coheed and Cambria - Domino the destitute!! their new album is immense!

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
You Had Your Chance - In Fear And Faith. The concept of an album about a nuclear war is SO EPIC, and the music itself is great.

mamali

TOOL _ LATERALUS

Dallas-Arbiter

This is something Hendrix did in early/mid 1969. The Intro riff was re used as the Intro for the song Ezy Ryder, also of note, is the near over use of the Octavio pedal on the Lead guitars.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Listening to a lot of Grimes new album, Visions. You gotta love a girl with 5th Element tattoos on her hand. :)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Still can't get enough of this instrumental funk :cool: This particular tune is a great soundtrack for gettin' nasty.. just listen to the rhythm and wah guitar that starts at 0:42 ;)