What are some... Funny glitches you've encountered?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I came across another glitch just an hour ago. I was going to the Whiterun stables to buy a horse and I encountered something odd...

I came across two guys, one was just standing there, chilling. The other guy was halfway into the ground...Visible from the waist up only...I didn't think this was too bad, until, upon closer inspection, it was the same guy...The standing up guy had cloned and gotten stuck halfway into the ground... It looked like he had a mini me. XD
I'd show a picture, but I had no way to take a picture at the time. :sadface:

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
I came across another glitch just an hour ago. I was going to the Whiterun stables to buy a horse and I encountered something odd...

I came across two guys, one was just standing there, chilling. The other guy was halfway into the ground...Visible from the waist up only...I didn't think this was too bad, until, upon closer inspection, it was the same guy...The standing up guy had cloned and gotten stuck halfway into the ground... It looked like he had a mini me. XD
I'd show a picture, but I had no way to take a picture at the time. :sadface:

Louis Letrush? :p I have this glitch too.

Howarthee

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
The sabre cat was pouncing on me to tear my eyes out, and it stopped in midair and died lol XD

Omg. I've got a funny one. I killed a dragon out in the badlands north west of riften. It fell and sank into the ground. I got my bones n stuff but no soul. I fast traveled to the college of winterhold and it dropped out of the sky on the bridge in front of me hahaha! Gave me my soul too lol. My fiance has had a falling mammoth. Just kept reappearing in the sky n falling til it died lol.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
Silus Vesuius asked me to meet him at the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon and he starts running towards the door to leave, but I clicked the door before he got out and when I was out I see him just fly straight past me, through a building and disappear over the mountain...

He must of had a Red Bull.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
This probably doesn't count because I was just messing with the console, but..

I decided to spawn some dragons in that opening scene in the cart, and the cart spazzed out and flew all over the place. The horse turned out to be made of elastic, the front of the horse was miiiles away, and the back of the horse was still at the cart. @_@

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
Another one just happened to me last night. I was fighting some Snow Bears with Chillrend and sometimes when I paralyzed them, they would "die" but I couldn't loot them. They would just be halfway in the ground, stuck in battle stance and breathing o_o

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I got one... well two that nearly killed me when I saw them. The first was when I was talking to Parthurnaax for the main quest, when he suddenly flies up straight in the air miles off the ground , still talking to me, and then proceeds to spiral slowly in a big circle back down to earth... backwards. I was laughing so hard I don't even remember what he had said. (I think I actually posted this somewhere)
The other one was really weird. I was fighting a draugre deathlord when he fusrodaed me. Of course I fly head over heels toward a wall... but when I hit it I don't stop flipping. At this point I'm thinkning maybe some button mashing will help, so I start jumping and casting fireball spells. Five minutes later, I still look like a tard flipping into a wall throwing fireballs everywhere.

DB Assassin

I was killing an ancient dragon up at Skyborn Altar. It got stuck on the side of the cliff and an invisible wall appeared so it couldn't hurt me and my arrows got stuck in mid-air.

Also, I have somehow managed to wear two rings at once. So now I have sneak and pickpocket enchantments when I should only have one of them :cool:.

I once saw a giant fly away on the back of a dragon, leading me to believe that someday, we'll get dragon-mounts.

calibruno

there's a ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ inside your stomach
While I was shadowing Gulum-Ei,none of the enemies would react when they saw me. They just said "You shouldn't be here." and things like that.When I attacked them they didn't react and there was a goat in the warehouse after I killed them,out of nowhere.Just standing there!

Another one;when I was beating some Silver Hands and one of them stepped on a Fire Rune I casted.And she just stopped moving.While burning.I kept attacking her with destruction spells and she wouldn't even react.

I guess I'm kinda lucky with glitches, since they only made my quests easier,eh eh.

DB Assassin

Just looked in my apparel again. I am wearing both the Ancient Shrouded Armour and the Thieves Guild Armour, along with all of the enchantment effects. How did this happen? I am going to do everything in my power to not take off any of the armour.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
This one time, I accepted the bounty pay option after commiting a crime, then mounted my horse. I spawned outside Dragonsreach in the horse riding animation, but on the ground and horseless. I also did the same thing with jumping. Both fixed upon fast travel, sadly.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
This glitch isn't that funny, but it seems to happen quite often to me. Whenever I leave a building and return, I have to close the door before I can go in because the door would be open a little. It's weird to me that you'd close the door before opening it. :rolleyes:

Howarthee

This glitch isn't that funny, but it seems to happen quite often to me. Whenever I leave a building and return, I have to close the door before I can go in because the door would be open a little. It's weird to me that you'd close the door before opening it. :rolleyes:
That usually happens to me with Whiterun's main gate...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts