What are some... Funny glitches you've encountered?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
This isn't a glitch but I thought it was pretty funny. I was hunting Garo's son for the DB, and I followed him and realized he was walking on the bottom of the ocean! I was like dafuq? So i followed him and watched him get killed by a slaughterfish.

Wildroses

I was walking on the road to Falkreath well behind an orc who responds to all instances of me getting within a one metre radius with accusations of millk-drinking and unsolicited advice to go home to my mother. Eventually we come across the bandits with a bridge that they drop rocks from. The orc's pathfinding AI decided to respond to this threat by leading him straight into the pole of their bridge. I spent ages watching an orc attack a wooden pole with a broadsword while telling it he was going to show it a REAL fight and what a REAL orc can do.

Neriad13

Premium Member
This isn't a glitch but I thought it was pretty funny. I was hunting Garo's son for the DB, and I followed him and realized he was walking on the bottom of the ocean! I was like dafuq? So i followed him and watched him get killed by a slaughterfish.

Oh, poo. And then you didn't get your bonus, right?

Kallenovsky

Through the mountains near Agni's Camp while riding a horse I tried to go down a fairly steep ledge and the horse kept walking straight ahead in the air. I was able to this until I moved too far to the right and fell through the horse, oddly enough. I tried to do this again, but I couldn't find the spot that allowed me to do it. Any ideas on that?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts