• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Hehe but ladies are always suppose to smell nice and men not so much" she giggled as she watched him cooked the meat, cutting into small yet hearty pieces. She separated the dried seasoned pieces into two equal piles and wrapped them up nicely tying it off with twine, she handed him his as she tucked hers into her bag

“Here you go, Would you mind setting up a place to sleep perhaps near the fire but not to close we don’t need to catch on fire in case one of the embers decide it is to hot for it to be in there” she smiled at him

“Oh and also it probably would be best that we sleep together since the forest cools off pretty quick at night” she said as she headed towards the water stripping her clothes off down to her undergarments, she grabbed her clothes and went towards the edge of the water, and proceeded to get the blood out

“Grrr damn blood sometimes it is so confusing I swear if it didn’t smell id bathe in it” she looked at him and laughed “Yeah right that would be a site no? hehe, I wonder if vampires bathe in it what do you think Juggles or is the idea of that a little weird?”

“We have to set out at first light towards Riften it should take us about half a day to make it, we have e
    enough snacks I guess you would say to make it there but we need a container of water, assuming you have one?”

she shrugged got up and rolled the extra water from her clothes, headed over towards a rock that was near the fire to get its warmth but far enough to were she wouldn’t have burnt clothing in the morning and laid her clothes out to dry. She then jumped into the water and started to wash the blood from her skin.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Ladies? he asked. Begging your pardon, ma'am, but most ladies I know don't go carving up kings. Or deer for that matter. He nodded and winked at her. He then took a knee to stash the bundles of meat she had handed him. He winced and nearly coughed at her "sleeping together line."

Since she was now down by the water, he started to mutter under his breath, Markarth Muck-up. Markarth Muck-up. Why do these temptations always seem to happen to me? I try to mind my own business. I treat people nice, who actually deserve being treated nice. His mind's eye was filled with images of Cinnamon, Saffron, and Rosemary. I wonder if that combination would taste good on toast. He couldn't help himself and laughed out loud at the thought, quickly glancing at Buttons to make sure she hadn't heard. Markarth Muck-up. Just keep your hands and other body parts to yourself this evening, you Markarth Mucker-Upper, he reminded himself one last time.

Following removal of his clothing, except for his underwear, he joined her at the water-line to rinse himself and his clothes. Not so weird, was his response. Think about it. If this pool before us was filled with blood, vampires would indeed be soaking and swimming in it. Well, until they drank it all, then it would be bone dry. He laughed, trying to imagine the scene.

Why Riften? Before she could answer, he remembered. Oh right, we have to see Delvin. And yes, water I do have. I always carry that around with me, he assured her.

She moved towards a rock, while he began to wade further into the pool, dreading the night ahead. What the hell? he perked up. I could stay up all night. Someone has to stand guard. He closed his eyes and started to scrub.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She finished washing off and headed out of the water and dug out one of the pieces of jerky "why where you heading this way?" as she ripped a piece off like a wolf ripping its prey up "don't think about staying up either the fire will keep animals away, you need your rest when we start to travel in the morning" takes another bite "as for people doubt anyone will traveling this deep in the forest this late"

dunklunk

Approaching her, he inquired as to a piece of her jerky for himself, seeing as how the way she was devouring hers, it must be delicious. No worries, I'll be sure to pay you back, he promised.

I was headed this way on account of trying to distance myself as far away as possible from Markarth, he said. Why do you ask?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
    Sleep never came easy to the dark figure, his whole life he had been victimized by terrors that woke him, his mother believed his lack of sleep to be the cause of his diminutive stature. The dreams always haunted him, things chasing him in the night, blood, gore, monsters, the stuff of legend. A Kynareth priestess tried to help him, but got nowhere, the dreams intensified, seemingly insulted by the efforts of the priestess. Again, this night, sleep eluded him.

The figure wasn't much for conversation, the carriage driver, unfortunately for him, was. He prattled on about the sights and sounds of the road, perhaps it was nervous conversation, unaware of the mental capacities of the faceless, cloaked man that paid his fare. The man continued his chat, with no response from the figure. The figure closed his eyes, deftly removing and sheathing his daggers one by one beneath his cloak without the slightest hint of movement. The figure began cutting himself again with his thinnest bladed dagger, the pain was a release from the outside world. He had grown accustomed to it, welcomed it even. It kept his demons at bay, their bloodlust satisfied by the blood of their host. But this time, the demons wanted the driver dead for the incessant noise emanating from his vocal chords. Their call was hard to resist.

The carriage driver announced that Riften was only another thirty minutes away, just over and through the forest clearing ahead where three guard towers stood. Aside from telling the driver his destination, the figure's only other word to the driver was, "fine." The driver stopped the wagon and hopped off, headed for the bushes to relieve himself. The figure, still sitting, buried a dagger in the back of the driver's neck from fifteen yards away.

"Ahh... silence," said the figure, relieved to be rid of the driver. The figure flipped from the carriage over to the driver's motionless body, a good four inches of dagger protruding from the front of the man's throat. He retrieved his dagger and sheathed it in one quick motion, the blood from the exit wound pooling into the dead man's urine. The figure quickly combed through the driver's pockets, retrieving his fare along with several hundred more septims and set off on foot down the forest path to Riften.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "just asking starting conversation damn" smirking at him. "don't worry about the jerky there is plenty.., perhaps you could pay me back some way else" an evil grin crossed her face as she took another bite of her jerky "just playing"

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
    The figure approached the Riften city gate, his cloak slung over his right arm, his motleyed costume on full display.

"Halt there, fool. What business do you have in Riften?" said one of the two guards.

"I come to entertain the children of Riften of course," replied the figure a scarred, crooked smile displayed on his face. The figure readied his blade beneath the folded cloak.

The guard took a step back after looking at the motleyed man's disfigured face. "Oh, how nice," said the guard sarcastically. "The urchins get a break from their misery. Honorhall Orphanage is over by the Keep. You have a name, fool?"

"Yes, Long-Taffy, Azry Long-Taffy," replied the figure, stepping within striking distance of the guard.

"Show me a trick Long-Taffy," laughed the guard. "How do you spell that first name?" the guard pointed to his roll of parchment.

Irritated, Azry threw down his cloak and buried his dagger into the eye-hole of the town guard, quickly extracted it and whipped it at the other guard piercing his unprotected neck, drowning him in his own blood. Once again, he retrieved his dagger and returned it to the sheath around his ankle. He fished around for a gate key and entered the city of Riften.

His demons would be pleased.

dunklunk

Oh, I know exactly how to pay you back, he countered, smirking back at her. I have the water, remember? That evil grin of hers did not bode well for Juggles, and he knew it. Damn! I'd give my left nut for a tankard of mead right now, he desperately lamented to himself. Actually, on second thought, if it's my left nut, then that's gotta be worth a keg of mead! Nodding while in his own little world, he concluded silently, Yeah, I'd gladly pay that price, but it's gotta be RIGHT NOW!

Edits. . . .

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "yes I suppose but I'm not talking about water" she squinted at him

dunklunk

He tilted his head toward her, eager to ask any question other than the one he was about to ask, So what are you talking about? he grudgingly asked.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "hmm oh I don't know what do YOU think I mean?"

dunklunk

Without hesitating, Juggles quickly said, I'm absolutely positive that you mean we must cuddle tonight, thereby preserving and sharing body heat when the forest's dropping temperatures come to visit us. I can do that, he reassured Buttons. Nodding, then nodding again, he stated, Yeah, oh I know I can do that. Just cuddling though, right? he turned to her.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "umm yeah so shall we keep each other warm for the night" smiling sweetly at him and patting a spot next to her

dunklunk

He nodded, then began making his way to the patted spot. As he began to lay down, he couldn't help but think, Now if only I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. <<Notice the new & improved "thought color?" (brought to you from a suggestion of Buttons) :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As they laid down she cuddled up next to him wrapping her arms and legs around him and slowly drifted off to sleep "goodnight juggles"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As morning broke she started to stir about, lightly elbowing Juggles "Hey wake up" he just turned over on his back and continued on sleeping "Ugh damn it" she got on top of him straddling his waist brought her right hand back and laid it across his cheek "WAKE UP!!! before i start bouncing on you Juggles!"

dunklunk

All right, all right! he exclaimed. I'll put on the costume if that's what you want! With that last rather emphatic statement, he abruptly woke himself, now noticing Buttons on top of him. Uh, did I miss something? he sheepishly asked.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she raised a brow at him "Costume? what kind of women where you messing with?" she laughed and bounced on him for a few seconds then jumped up and walked over towards her clothing "yes they are dry" as she made a squeaking sound, she quickly got herself dressed and her gear all ready

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts