• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    He eyed her, more menancingly than embarrassingly after catching her response. Shaking his head and securing his bow, he took off after her and the buck.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    when they finally caught up to the buck she shoved her hand in his chest and whispered "Should i show you how its done?" saracasticly followed by a smirk. she knotched her arrow once again on her bow standing as straight up as she could on the soft forest ground, taking deep slow steady breaths she pulled the string back, she closed one eye, zoning in on the spot the arrow would strike, she let go, the arrow whistled through the air, ending in the bucks neck, she turned to him smiled and went over towards her kill

dunklunk

Juggles made it a point to take his sweet-ass time in arriving where Buttons stood over the fallen buck. Once there, all he said was, Nice shot, quickly followed with, Now why didn't you take it back there?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    " your tone with me is only going to piss me off and ill just gut you along with this buck out here" she secured her bow on her back and unsheathed her dagger pointing it at him "do you want to test me?" an evil grin was upon her face

dunklunk

Not at all, was his answer, displaying his open palms while never taking his eyes off of her's. But the question remains: Why didn't you take the shot back there? he questioned in a rather more pleasant tone.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Because I wanted you to take it... is that so hard to accept?" she eyed him then turned toward the dead animal dropping to her knees she started to skin and gut the animal, gagging and coughing every now and then cause of the smell

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Now before we" she coughed and gagged again "Ugh the smell is horrid... Now before we start hacking at it, how do you want to cut the meat up?" she looked at him leaning in towards him

dunklunk

Now that he was closer to the carcass and well within range of its pungent aroma, he found it quite difficult to focus on her while at the same time, trying to ignore the assault on his nostrils. Well, he stated, while taking a deep breath through his mouth, I say we cut and cook as much as we can, hopefully preserving it that much longer, instead of lugging around raw meat. Because there's no way the two of us can possibly finish this amount of meat before it spoils, he concluded.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she smiled "So are you saying you want to set up a small camp?" she started to check her bags for salt "Should we just make jerky out of it?"

dunklunk

Jerky would be even better, he said. That would definitely last longer than cooked meat.

Camp? he asked, while looking around him and their surroundings. Are we that far from the sanctuary?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she looked over her shoulder "Eh.. its a few hours back by the time we got there it would be dark" she looked at him "Do you think we need to camp? I mean did you bring anything for camping perse?"

dunklunk

I did, but I left my tent and things back at the sanctuary, he replied. I think we have no choice but to camp. We'd only get lost, if not worse, by stumbling around in the dark. Let's look for somewhere suitable for the night, he said.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she stood and wiped the dirt from her clothing "Well by all means please lead the way, but what should we do with this first" she pointed down

dunklunk

Hmmm, good point, he answered, while looking where she was pointing. I guess we carry as much as we possibly can. We have no choice but to leave the rest.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she pulled out of her bag some paper and started wrapping the pieces of meat handing them to him to tie off "Lets head back towards the little pond I um... want to wash this blood off me" she lift her arms and started to sniff herself "And perhaps wash my clothing as well"

dunklunk

If she reeks of dead deer, then you surely must, too, he thought. He nodded, while taking the wrapped bundles, tying them off, and securing them wherever he could on himself.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    They headed back in the direction of the pond she stopped at the waters edge and looked up at the sky the night it seemed had come early "We'll set camp here for the night, and cook the meat into jerky, do that before we wash up thats if you wanted to take a dip with me" she turned around and smiled and winked at him "Just dont try anything funny... ha get it funny" shaking her head as she laugh then let out a big sigh "Ugh i am so horrible at jokes.."

dunklunk

Makes sense to me, he said, gathering the bundles on his person to start cooking it. He chuckled at her attempt of a joke. I'll have to take a dip with you, he continued. We can't have you smelling good and me smelling like, well, dead deer.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
    "Too weak to join the Legion, they said. Too cowardly to join the Companions, they said. Too bat-pl*** crazy to join the Thieves Guild, they said. So where oh where is my lot in life?" the figure in the darkness lamented.

"You say I'm weak, I say I'm quick on my feet! You say I'm cowardly, I say choose your battles wisely! You say I'm crazy, well you may be right..." the figure giggled maniacally, running the stumps of his fingers over his scarred face.

"So where does one with talents such as mine fit in? Acrobat. Tight-rope walker. Knife-thrower? Why as a travelling performer of course.... the guise of the simple fool, hiding the darkness within. Oh the fun we will have!" the figure tugged at the cuff of his motley pants, adjusting the set of daggers strapped to his boot, dropping down from his upside down perch behind Belethor's General Goods store.

"Fun, fun, fun! We need a name... a good name," the figure took a seat, leaning against the door.

"Yeah, just take that stuff out back," came a muffled voice from inside Belethor's.

"Right away, sir," replied a second, younger sounding voice. The figure held his ground as someone tried to open the door. "What the?" said the young man's voice. The young man pushed against the door with more and more force until finally it opened as the dark figure leapt back to the darkness above. The young man, Sigurd, came tumbling out of the entrance spilling the crate of garbage he was carrying landing awkwardly amongst the rotten fish and spoiled carrots.

The dark figure safely up in his darkened perch, remained invisible to the confused man just below him. The figure stifled a laugh and withdrew a wicked serrated dagger from his boot. The young man got up to his knees and started picking up the spilled trash, throwing it angrily back into the crate.

"Gods damn whatever trickster was behind this," Sigurd said angrily, seeing nobody in the darkness.

The figure brought the wicked blade to his lips, running its jagged edge across his tongue. The motleyed man in the shadows braced himself, ready to pounce.

"Hey no lollygagging Sigurd, best you get inside," exclaimed a voice. Peering over, the dark figure recognized the ugliness that was Commander Caius, a torch near his face, the figure resumed his position in the perch, invisible to all.

"Yes sir, sorry was just removing Belethor's trash."

"Save it for the morning. I don't give a damn about the stinking fish heads, tell Belethor if he has a problem with the stench of his business, take it up with the Jarl. With dragons about, the curfew is in effect. No exceptions."

Sigurd cleaned up best he could under the watchful gaze of the Commander of the Guard and returned through the backdoor of Belethor's. The twitch in the dark figure's eye returned, unable to satiate his bloodlust, the madness within grew stronger. Again, alone in the quiet, the dark figure inhaled deeply and did his best to calm his demons, "Ah yes, a name, we needed a name.... a good name, a trusting name.... but first, a change of venue should be in order."

The dark figure checked his pockets, enough gold for a carriage ride to any destination in Skyrim, perfect. But where to go? A disfigured face such as his was well known within the walls of Whiterun. The figure rummaged through his satchel producing a small lute. He always did his best thinking whilst upside down, so that's how he positioned himself, hanging from the rooftop at Belethor's, a man-sized bat, eyes-closed but ever alert, a shadow even in the darkness.

The figure brought the lute to his lips and started playing his favorite dirge. The tone was mournful, haunting, but all too familiar to him. A window from Belethor's second floor flung open, the shopkeeper leaning dangerously forward.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE f***f UP?!" cursed Belethor at the darkness.

The dark figure allowed himself a smirk as he halted mid-note. He observed Belethor squinting at the darkness. It would be so easy to simply pull himself up there and yank that stupid weasel of a man out and break his neck on the street below. Belethor, satisfied in the belief that he intimidated the lute player to silence, slammed his window shut, the wooden shutters echoing around the marketplace. The twitch returned to the dark figure's eye, again the bloodlust went unrequited. He needed a new beginning.

The figure removed a needle thin dagger from his boot and pinned his map to Belethor's door. The figure quietly dropped from his roost and stepped back 25 paces, spun and whipped another dagger at the map, its pointed blade landing firmly in the lower right quadrant.

"Riffff-ten."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts