• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Arn Magnus

no it doesn't It can be any character you can imagine but it can't be a god and overpowered
    also I like the Idea of trade caravans :)

Ok I will think one up and post it on here. Might not be till tomorrow though so I could maybe join in late if your eager to get started.

If you let me join that is :)

Yeah, the merc can't sneak past a sleeping mole rat.

jaajdbfd

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    I"m ready to start whenever. Lacrosse practice doesn't start till 9:30 at night.

jaajdbfd

Okay , We can start , and then we will have to get Arn into the rp somehow. I will see if Minstrel is onlne , if not we will class him as sleeping xD

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    ok

jaajdbfd

I think we can get Arn in as a recruit from one of the holds we rob.

Yeah I agree. Minstrel is offline , but i told him we are gonna go with him sleeping.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Who will start it?

jaajdbfd

So. Balmor had done it. He had three new recruits all ready and willing to go out and get rich , one way or another. He looked up and down at one of his recruits. "you there.The dark elf. Whats your name?"

jaajdbfd

ooc- Helloooooo???? xD

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC I'm here I'm waiting for the dark elf's response lol

jaajdbfd

ooc - I guess he went offline? ah well , I will just start with you then xD

ic- "You there , khajit , whats your name?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle turns his attention away from the dark elf and makes direct eye contact with Balmor. " My name is Sylin, but you may call me Lyle" says Lyle with a smile. "I don't mean to be straight forward , but how much does this job pay?"

jaajdbfd

"Aahhh , a keen one eh? Well , my friend , to be quite honest , the job pays whatever you want it to pay you. Anything you take , you keep."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " oh yeah this is the kinda jobs I like" Lyle continues to stare at the dark elf with complete and utter hatred.
    "Why do you have an elf traveling with the caravan?"

jaajdbfd

"Ah , so you do not like elves? Tell me, what caused your hatred towards elves? I have nothing wrong with elves , or argonians , or any other race. I believe Skyrim is a free land , to be shared amongst everyone. I mainly think this because the blooming war has been affecting the profit we have been making."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC do you know lore?

OOC well anyways the Dark elves enslaved many Khajiits during the farming season. and at the end they would kill the females and sell the males.

IC " My father has taught me to never trust a dark elf" " I have a bad history with Dark Elves" " i will try to ignore that so we can make decent money and not argue all of the time".

jaajdbfd

ooc - yeah ik , im just trying to put across that I dont mind , as I have had many elf friends....

The Innkeeper came up to the travelers. "Could you please go? people are getting nervous about you all acting so suspicious"

Balmor let out a small laugh "come on Lyle , lets go" He was smiling about something.

They leave the inn , and are now in kynesgrove

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts