• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Circe awoke in the inn she had fallen asleep in and found a note telling her the group had gone to Whiterun.

'Ugh, bloody mortals.' She said in her dark drone of a voice.

She put on her close fitting assassin-like armour and then headed out of the door.

When she finally arrived at Whiterun she scoped the area looking for the group. Her nose found them before her eyes. It was the Elf that had the strongest odour. To a mortal nose this area would only smell of fresh flowers, but Circe was not mortal. Her dark red eyes focused on the group and she made her way towards them.

'Halt citizen,' a rough voice said, it was one of the Hold's soldiers. 'What is your business here?'

It wasn't unusual for guards to be suspicious of Circe. Her striking beauty mixed with her deadly eyes made them all suspect she was a vampire. She wasn't far off in all honesty.

'Look me in the eye.' she demanded and the guard did so. 'You never saw me, I do not exist. You will go home and die in your sleep. Do you understand?'

'Y-yes.'

'Good, now get out of my face.'

Circe continued to her group, when she arrived at their camp she found Balmor asleep. She stood by his side and waited for him to wake.

OOC holy crap that's scary. This is going to be an interesting Rp scenario

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle awakes from his dream. He notices an odd scent in the air but he can't pin point it. ( Khajiit sense of smell,also it's hard to tell where the scent is due the flowers in the area) he slides down the tree with ease. As he walks towards balmor's sleeping bag he notices a new face. He approaches her asking " Excuse me for asking but who are you?"

jaajdbfd

Balmor woke and stretched , seeing Circe. He realised it was the sleeping one they had left behind. "Hello my dear friend! Was the journey safe?"

Balmor did not wait for an answer. "Good good , I believe the elf retrieved something yesterday." He walked over to the sleeping body of Laryn and took the guard roster. "My oh my , he has been busy." Balmor started to make plans of when and where he would be stealing. Whne he finished he silently placed the roster back into Laryn's pocket , and set off around the walls of whiterun for good escape routes.

jaajdbfd

ooc- soz , browser hadnt updated the chat , didnt realise you said anything Lyle xD

jaajdbfd

Balmor had found a wall that has ivy sticking out , for easy entry and exit to and from Jorrvaskar. He decided that Jorrvaskar will be where he steals from this time. Balmor headed back to the camp and told them his plan. "I will be targetting Jorrvaskar , I believe they have a stone of barenziah , so I will take that , and I hear the thieves guild are looking for a few things that Jorrvaskar have.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'I could ask you the same question. My name is Circe.' she said to this mysterious khajiit once Balmor had left. 'I'm the one you left behind at the inn. Who are you?'

jaajdbfd

Balmor looked up at Circe from his book. "Well! Circe! Any ideas of where you will be stealing?"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'My first target will be the Blacksmith's. It appears to be my safest bet as I can use the water drains to the right of the building as as quick escape. Then the General Goods Store, it might be a risk as the store's merchandise is never the same. I might find valuable soul gems or I might find wolf pelts. I might also try some of the richer houses and possibly make my way to Dragons Reach.' Circe had eased her tone with Balmor. She didn't intend to hurt him. Sometimes just her voice can drive people insane. 'I have my ways of making people do what I want, guards are disposable so I usually control them. What about you Balmor, where do you intend to rob?'

jaajdbfd

Balmor had an impressed look on his face. "I plan on stealing from Jorrvaskar , I hear they have a stone of Barenziah , so that should be interesting. I found an escape route right outside just incase. I also believe the jarl has one also , so I may go into his quarters via the balcony. Of course , I will not only be stealing stones , but random jumk also. Balmor then laughed , and protruded Circe's blade from his pocket. "Are you impressed? something I learned at the thieves guild. Just keep speaking to them , you can get anything" He handed the blade back to Circe,

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    What an amusing little mortal, Circe though to herself as she took the blade from Balmor. Circe didn't usually carry any kind of weapon, but with the job she was going to undertake she though it best to keep a small weapon on hand. She was a natural illusionist. Anyone who could resist her mind control would usually die later that day. That is why she didn't usually use it on people.

'Very clever.' She said giving a light clap.

It wasn't very often that anyone would outsmart her, she had let her guard down. She didn't think Balmor posed a threat, and he didn't.

'Tell me Balmor, are you hungry? I can get us a meal if you wish, no need to come with me, I can bring the food to you.'

jaajdbfd

Balmor was infact getting rather hungry. "Ooh yes please Circe , but , please , do not grab attention to us."

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'I won't grab the attention of anyone that will be alive by sunset.' She teased him.

Circe turned sharply on her heels and made her way to the gates of Whiterun. She passed three guards on the way but not one of them noticed her striking appearance. She strolled through the gates and into the city. She had been to this city once before, not for a very long time however. She headed straight over to the Bannered Mare and entered.

Two men slouched drunkly in their chairs a murmured to themselves.

'Pathetic.' She whispered.

She didn't bother to ask anyone at the bar to prepare her food, she had no money. Instead she move quickly into the kitchen so no one would see her. A Nord man stood at a cooking pot making all kinds of different food. Perfect. She though.

She grabbed him by the shoulders and twirled him around.

'Look me in the eyes.' The man did so. 'I want you to make me two of your finest breakfasts. When they are ready you are to hand them straight to me,' Circe toyed with the idea of killing him. 'If anyone questions why I am leaving the kitchen with two plates of food and exiting the building, you are to tell them that I paid for them yesterday. Understand?'

'Yes.'

Circe watched him as he made the meals. It only took fifteen minutes for them to be ready and the chef handed the plates of food to her. She walked straight out of the kitchen and out of the front door. No questions were asked.

She returned to Balmor and put one plate of food in front of him.

'A breakfast fit for a king, enjoy.'

OOC: For some reason I am not receiving alerts when something new is posted on this thread. I don't know why.

jaajdbfd

Balmor was amazed. "How on earth could you have payed for this? Or did you steal it? , oh well. Im starving" Balmor started eating. It was possibly one of the best meals he had ever tasted in Whiterun

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle debating to whether to tell his name or not. "My name is Lyle , Plz excuse me I'm rather curious but is there a reason why your eyes are red"? (Lyle never heard of magic/vampires/werewolves)

Laryn looked at his guard roster. "I claim the "Drunken Huntsman" and the general goods as targets." Laryn told Balmor.

jaajdbfd

"Okay , so we all know where we are going? I think we should start!" Balmor was excited for their first trip. "We meet back here in two hours exactly. If you are not here by then you are deemed dead. When we get back , we sell our goods to anybody that will listen. Any stones of Barenziah found I would like to be given to me , of course , with a reward...." Balmor stopped. He was getting overexcited.He didnt want to ruin it. "Anyway!" Balmor walked off to his ivy infested wall ready for some theft.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC What time of day is it? morning/afternoon/night.

jaajdbfd

Its night.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC ok thanks

"I will patrol the streets picking pockets" stated Lyle

jaajdbfd

Balmor found his wall and scaled up with ease. He was outside the back of Jorrvaskar. He walked in and was greeted by a few drunken Companions

"Hey. You. I dont like your type around here!"

Balmor turned and a nord was stood there. Balmor laguhed silently to himself about how drunk the man was
    "Sir , i am in no mood to fig-"

"MILK DRINKER!"

At this Balmor raised his fists into a combat position. "100 septims say I beat you"

"Your'e on."

Balmor swung his fists in a flurry of punches at the nord and jumped up onto a table.2920, Sun's Dawn, v2
    The nord also jumped up and the table started to crack.
    The onlookers were cheering
    Balmor threw the nord onto his gut and hit him in the head.
    The nord swung his fist up at Balmor and Balmor fell off of the table , landing just a little away from the fire.
    The nord picked Balmor up , and went to throw Balmro into the flames , when suddenly an arrow was sticking out of the Nords back.
    The Nord was dead.

Balmor looked to see where the arrow had come from , and saw a door slam shut. Balmor was not in the mood to go after him , so Balmor just took a few of the dead Nord's things and walked into the Jorrvaskar living quarters. He ignored the looks that people were giving ihm and walked right into Kodlak Whitemanes room. Kodlak was asleep.Balmor noticed a small gem in a golden box. He took the box and a few other things , like food and expensive items. He then stole Kodlaks sword and walked out of Kodlaks room. Balmor then walked into Aela's room and took a few different potions. Balmor left Jorrvaskar , feeling watched and walked up the steps to Dragonsreach. Dragonsreach only had a few guards in , everyone was asleep. perfect. He stole some soul gems from the court wizard and walked into the Jarl's living quarters. Inside he took the stone of barenziah the jarl has and the jarls crown. Balmor was tired so he went back to the camp slightly early , ready to sell the items the next day.