Things that make you go hmm (or wtf)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
In this one spot in the reach. The ground shakes, like there is a dragon except there isn't or I've never started the main quest to allow dragons. It's like there is an earth quake going on or something.

Another is when random bodies fall from the sky and land in front of me. Scares the pl*** out of me sometimes, walking along minding my business. Next moment kamikaze NPC.

I thought that the quakes were associated with the Lost to the Ages quest. They start after you pick up / read a copy of The Aetherium Wars, though I have heard of a glitch where the environment acts like a dragon just did its dive-bomb routine...even though there is no dragon. May have been someone in the shoutbox a while back that said it happened to them in a Foresworn camp.

My wtf moment was the first time I fl*ffed with a giant. Yea...at level 4 or 5 I knew it wouldn't end well, though I didn't expect a one way vertical trip to Pwnedville courtesy of Giant Bone Club Express.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts