Things that bug you about Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
I hate the courier. Most of his letters are insignificant and yet I can't even back out of his dialogue and just take the freaking letters. Wouldn't matter as much if he wasn't running to find me while I was fighting.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I hate the courier. Most of his letters are insignificant and yet I can't even back out of his dialogue and just take the freaking letters. Wouldn't matter as much if he wasn't running to find me while I was fighting.

I was hoping not to bring up the 90% nude courier glitch either, but...

CaptainPollux

We must be careful about what we pretend to be.
While I know applying science to Skyrim is about as useful as applying poetry to a heart attack, can someone please explain to me how vampire lords fly?

And if you say magic, please explain to me why they flap their extraneous limbs?

Because those things are not wings.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
What's wrong with you racist Nords?!

Seriously, so my character goes to the Bannered Mare and asks the innkeeper (Hulda) where to learn more about magic.

She says "magic is for the weak, Elves. At least they're up in that college. They know their place."

fx is up with you racists?!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
WHAAAAT!? I thought they gave milk! Better remove it before someone calls me a milkdrinker!
Cows have cow hide and raw beef. I have yet to get the option to milk one. That kinda bugs me.

There are also no cooking options for dog meat.

On the topic of cooking, I would have liked to see a perk tree for it. My opinion of cooking has improved but unless my character is still close to base health, it's largely a waste of time and weight that could be spent carrying something more valuable.

And why is mammoth cheese practically worthless? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get the stuff? I'd like these food vendors to venture into a giant camp and see if it's worth THEIR lives to get it.

Apparently, even though we all have access to workbenches and grindstones, only the Dragonborn has the talent to use them to actually improve weapons and armor.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I WEIGH NOTHING! A friggin' dragonfly can push me around like I wasn't there. Because of this, I take great satisfaction when riding a horse, in shoving people out of my way.

On my stealthy Bosmer huntress. I was stalking my prey, a trio if surly looking nords who I was sure were bandits. With feline grace, I leapt atop an old pillar, the remains of some ancient nord ruin. I notched an arrow, drew the string to my ear and readied to fire lose a deadly volley against the first of my unsuspecting targets...

Then a pushy butterfly shoved me off my perch. I slid off and fell with a crash.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts