Things from Skyrim that should be in Fallout 4

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
idk whats in it. i just cant wait for it. huge fan of the game. this aswell as diablo 3 are on my list

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
free you say? well played sir

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
i instantly regret my decision not to buy wow and continue to play it

Balstrome

You know what. You people are right.

It would be better for the Fallout series to stick with original leveling system and SPECIAL.
I would not mind them taking the first two Fallouts and mash them into the new game engine. And keep the old bugs, aka Ian shooting you in the back or blocking your way.l And PROPER use of AP.

Now that I think about it, dual-wielding is kind of silly. Imagine a dude carrying a knife and a laser pistol.But dual pistol is a must. Go full out akimbo on people like the real professional assassins. I always did prefer pistol over rifle.
I always thought having duel pistols was really cool(really Laura Croft) until I played this True Crime game and saw some character holding off like two dozen people by randomly firing two desert eagles. ever since then it seems like a really silly thing to go charging into a fire fight with duel pistols. It is super fun, but extremely silly. even in modern warfare if somebody gives me duel pistols i'm like "i don't know what you expect me to do with these!" and i go running around randomly firing them off. I would have to say that it would need to be a special sort of perk to just double the power expenditures of your attacks by by duel wielding single handed weapons.

wizkid1696

I don't see any problem with it, i mean, Fallout has never been about super realism. I think that dual wielding pistols should give you more power, but take away your accuracy. That way having one pistol would still be viable.