• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia is alone with micha "what did you do that made that brute of yours take me to sheogoraths realm?"
    "i-i was torturing the thalmor"
    "oh so you finally let the darkness take you for once, how did it fee?"
    "it was terrible having that much anger"
    "but the power and vengeance felt good didnt it?"
    "yes....are you trying to trick me again?"
    "no im actually legitimately interested....frankly im tired of this dull cell and want out...if that means trading alliances i will"
    "how do i know you wont try to kill us?"
    "because if i do i would be breaking a contract...and proper butlers never break contracts"
    "how are you a female butler?"
    "its happened before"
    "fine" Llia opens the cage and unshakles micha to her surprose micha didnt try anything she just stood there strecthing "you really arent going to cause trouble?"
    "nope i promise"

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    "Go to markarth and find out anything you can on Molag Bal."

Colonelscout312

Nomad entered the gate of windhelm. He needed to figure out how to kill Crusith without actually killing him.
    "Excuse me" A man said to Nomad. "How can I join this opposition?"
    "Just ask, I must go, I will talk with you later." It was dark by the time Nomad reached the prison. He was surprised to see Micha out of her sell, he thus grasped his sword and the wabbajack.

"Got it! Molag Bal..."

Shakh headed to Bjorlam's carriage and was took to Markarth. Molag Bal. Shakh had heard that name before but he wasn't sure where from.

He walked into the Silver-Blood Inn and asked Frabbi,
    "What can you tell me about Molag Bal?"
    "MOLAG BAL!? WE DO NOT SPEAK THAT NAME HERE! GET OUT!"

Shakh was confused but did as he was told, on the way out a man in robes whispered in his ear,
    "Wanna know about Molag Bal, meet me outside Markarth, near the stables..."

Colonelscout312

Guldar paced around, it was getting dark, but he didn't know where the inn was. He decided he would hide in the palace of the kings. He rested there got a good nights sleep, till a guard tossed him out.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    micha grins "no worries big man"she turns to a scowling Llia "shes letting me help you"

Colonelscout312

"I still don't trust you."

Colonelscout312

"I'm going to rest, but be on your guard, the dark brotherhood may come after you because I didn't finish a contract."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Micha laughs and flips off nomad behind her back
    "ok ill be sure to keep watch" Llia nods

Colonelscout312

Nomad looked out at the full moons. He set his head on his pillow. It had been two months since he became a werewolf and he hadn't slept a wink. He sat up suddenly, his stomach hurt, as if he was starving. He looked at his hands, they began to grow fur.
    "no!" Nomad said, rushing out of the palace, but to late. He transformed, Nomad didn't remember most of the following events. Guards rushed towards him. He killed them, feasting on they're flesh. He was a monster.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    micha wasn't allowed inside due to being a known witch so she was on top of the inn. she looked down to the massacre below then up at the moons above "oh who says windhelm is a boring place" she watches as the wolf tears apart guards and others "mmm this is delicious"

Colonelscout312

The werewolf wrought havoc throughout all of windhelm. He didn't stop for anyone, until he saw Llia. He charged at her and raised his hand to attack, then came to his senses. Nomad turned away in horror, he ran towards the mountains. He stayed in a small cave in one of the mountains. He would stop the daedra and stay in the mountains. He wouldn't risk hurting anyone again, especially Llia. He cried himself to sleep, the first sleep he had in a long time.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia had gone outside to see what the commotion was but when she went out she was almost killed by the wolf she was about to kill it but she was sure it was nomad luckily she wasnt killed but she was worried about him alot
    "hehehehe maybe its you wholl lose him" micha drops down beside Llia
    "what do you mean"
    "eventually hircine will take him and hell kill you or youll be forced to kill him"

Colonelscout312

Nomad awoke to a chilling air. He was scared, what if that happened again? what if next time he hurt Llia? He searched to see if he had any supplies. He had no clothes beside his loin cloth, and his Bible, the last thing he had to remember his parents by, was still in windhelm. He would have to sneak in. He wanted to get rid of this curse, perhaps the witch could help, not that he would trust her, but it was worth a shot. He would also see the companions, and say goodbye to Llia. This was what he proceeded to do, the guards accompanied him. He grabbed his pack and searched for Llia, finding her quickly.
    "I came to say goodbye." Nomad said.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "oh ok ill see you later" Llia didnt realize what he was saying
    always shadowing Llia micha speaks up "you idiot hes not coming back"
    Llia quickly turns "i-is this true"

Colonelscout312

"I can't risk losing you. I have to figure this out, fix it. I never wanted this in the first place. Hercine cursed me with it. I would have words with him. I hear the companions have a cure. I'll return when this is solved." Nomad took out his Bible.
    "Hold on to this for me. I will return for it, it was the last gift my parents gave me. I don't want to lose it."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "you really think theyll be able to help you" Micha laughs "theyre a different kind of lycan then you" she walks over and touches nomad on the cheek "youre going to have to ask hircine himself"

Colonelscout312

"What do you mean?" Nomad said, removing her hand from his cheek.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "they share their blood" her eyes glow as she looks at nomad in a different way "you have a curse"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts