• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley shook her head. "You can eat. I'm not that hungry. But I'm with you. Besides Haru and Beast, I haven't seen anyone as of late. I need to tell Solknight what I found out about our guy. I hope he didn't run into trouble like I did. He's the most wanted out of all of us. To think, I would be making out with some Thalmor scum if it wasn't for you. Thanks for that by the way."

D_A

After awhile of thinking, which is a rare occasion for Beast, he got out of bed with is steal armor still on. He grabbed his Steel Great Sword and attached it to his back. Then he left his room and walked into the main tavern. He then saw Ashley and a Nordic women that he saw hugging the wizard man this morning. The Nord women was eating dinner while Ashley just finished saying something. Beast walked up to the pair and grabbed a seat. "Hello Ashley, and nice to meet you." He was speaking to the Nord. "My name is Beast, Ashley here met me while I was throwing out trash on the streets," He said with a smile. ",what is your name?"

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Well, the Orc had a sense of humour, Sygun could give him that. Still, she wasn't a fan of the race, given they were usually giving her problems. She raised an eyebrow. "Hi. I'm Sygun. Nice to meet you." A right hand was extended, and the Orc gave it a firm and brutish shake. She returned her attention to her supper, picking at what remained on her plate. "Don't worry about it, Ashley" Sygun said, completely ignoring the newcomer. "You would have done the same for me."

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley saw a weird look on Sygun's face as she met Beast. She didn't know why the others were so weird around Orcs. "Yeah I guess. I mean, what you did was bloody brilliant. You outsmarted four guards without breaking a sweat." She looked at the table as a waitress brought her the food she ordered, venison with steamed carrots. "It looks delicious." As Ashley went to eat her meal, her head started pounding. She put her hands on her head and started clutching it. "Gah, my head. It hurts." She said calmly. She didn't want to make a scene, but it felt like a million explosions were going on in her head. The flower in Ashley's head, now hidden by her tangled mess of hair, was finally starting to administer the poison. As she was rubbing her head, a man hidden by a hooded robe started smiling. Under the hood, was the man from Chorrol, Bertrand still very much alive. He got up and walked out of the inn, believing his mission to be complete.

D_A

As Ashley clutched her head Beast saw a hooded man, out of the corner of his eye, grin and walk away out of the inn. Beast followed him outside of the inn. As soon as he was outside he found no trace of him. Beast got very suspicious and headed back inside to go sit down with Ashley and Sygun. "Ashley, are you okay? It seems like something is troubling you." Beast having no idea that she had a poisonous flower in her head assumed that she was having a flash back, or that hooded man had casted a silent spell to make her feel bad. Of course he doesn't know a thing about magic. With each second she seemed to be getting worse and worse.

Solknight and Isabelle made it to the inn where the other rebels were staying. A hooded man walked out, but Solknight thought nothing of him and said "Well, here we are. Ash and the other rebels are just inside."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    As the sun started to vanish, Harudegarn miraculously found his way back to the tavern. When he walked in, he found all of his fellow Rebels, as well as some new people, someone would have to fill him in. The wizard took a seat next to Sygun, "Sygun, I'd like to say something, if I may."

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Isabelle walked over to the closed door. She swung open the door, leading Solknight into the main room in the inn. The first thing they could see was Ashley, still in pain from the poisoned flower. This is perfect. Isabelle thought to herself. "Oh how the mighty have fallen." She said, slowly walking forward until she was directly in front of her. Isabelle could see what looked like a spot of red in Ashley's hair. She then observed the veins that were starting to pop on the sides of her head. (Kinda like that scene in the first Iron Man if you've seen it) That...that voice. Ashley thought as she tried to look up, only seeing a hooded figure. "Stand still love. This will only work once." Isabelle brought her hand back, the swept it across the side of Ashley's head, causing the flower to fall out of Ashley's hair and also causing Ashley to fall to the ground.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun looked in horror at Haru. "Umh, can it wait?? Look at Ashley!!" She was rocking back and forth now, foaming at the mouth. "We gotta do something!!" She started flinging healing spells at the Breton, but to no avail, she continued to thrash, babbling nonsensically. Sygun looked at the two who had just entered, their leader with a Breton who looked remarkably like the madwoman with the flower in her hair. "Anyone? Know anything?" Then the Breton walked over to Ashley and ran her fingers through her hair. The flower fell out, and Ashley fell to the floor.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn turned around to see Ashley on the floor, and immediately snapped to his senses. Without hesitation, he cast a healing hand spell on the Breton, while digging through his satchel for something. "Drink this, hurry." he instructed Ashley, giving her a Poison cure. Studying Alchemy in Daggerfall finally came in handy, he wouldn't have known what to do if Ashley hadn't given the tell-tale signs of poison sickness. "Keep casting that healing, it will help the antidote react faster." he told Sygun. A bead of sweat ran down the wizard's forehead, this could be close...

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    By the time Isabelle knocked the flower out of her hair, Ashley had started to calm down. She drank the drink Haru gave to her and felt better, but was still shivering. "Quite the efficient mage you have there Ash. To think you might die due to a flower." Isabelle extended her hand towards Ashley to help her out, but was met with an angry and fearful stare. "What are you doing here? You.....you can't be alive. I killed you. How can this be?" Isabelle smiled and chuckled. "Let's just say, my dear sweet sibling, that Lord Molag Bal felt he still had use for my talents and granted me the power I need. As for what I am doing here, you're boss will explain everything."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    What in Shor's name was going on? Sygun looked at the stranger, to Solknight, to Haru, to Ashley, to the new guy whose name she had already forgotten, all in a circle that made her head spin. She sat back down and threw her hands up. "I'm done," she said, "someone start talking so that I can figure out what is going on here. Cause I am three kinds of lost right now." She looked at Ashley's doppleganger: "who are you?" Next, to the Orc: "what's your deal?" Next was Solknight: "where on Nirn have you been?" And finally, Haru: "And what was so damned important that you had to ask me?"

D_A

Beast was shocked. "Whats my deal? I have no Deal. If you have a problem with me we can settle it the proper way." Beast grabbed hold of his Steal Great Sword. He didn't want to fight but if it came to it he would.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun's eyes narrowed at Isabelle. She didn't trust her, although the reason for which she couldn't quite put her finger on. "I'm Sygun, Nord with an attitude, and I've been dealing with these drunken buffoons all day. Forgive me for being short, but I'm grouchy and I want a hot bath." If looks could kill, the Orc with his sword drawn would be dead. He sheathed his sword, mirroring the look she was giving him. Out of the corner of her eye, Sygun caught Haru unleashing his sly grin at the mention of her wanting a bath. "Oh, now don't you start, either!" she said, the volume of her voice rising with every syllable. If Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn, the wizard was doomed to burn first. She was curious to see what it was he wanted to tell her so badly early.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Umm, I..." he was trying to choose his words wisely, as not to further invoke Sygun's wrath. "I just wanted to give you this," Harudegarn pulled the ring out of his satchel. "I felt bad about ehh..earlier, so I went out and got that for you, heh." the wizard said nervously. "Its..its a Warrior ring, you know, make you faster, more pain tolerant, that sort of thing." he added. "Sorry about my behavior, even if this isn't the right time to do this." he smiled slightly.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Isabelle looked at Haru. "How....sweet. But if you would all stop acting like buffoons, I have information valuable to your cause." Isabelle said, impatient. Ashley stood up and looked at her sister. "Before you say anything, you and I need to have a little talk." She grabbed Isabelle's arm and tried to drag her to a different room, but she pushed her hand off. "In case you didn't notice, I'm here to help you." "Seems kinda hard to believe since the last time we saw each other you almost killed me, my spouse and my child." Isabelle shook her head. "Things happen. Times change."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn looked over to the Breton, unsure of who she was exactly. The mysterious woman bore a striking resemblance to Ashley, and to put two and two together..they were probably related. "Look, I hate to interupt here..but if you don't mind, who are you exactly?" the wizard directed his question towards the Mysterious Breton, "A pleasure to meet a fellow Breton of course." he smirked.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun had less than no interest in the sibling drama that was unfolding a mere 10 feet away from her. She was too busy raising a quizzical eyebrow at the wizard standing in front of her, smirking at the new Breton. He turned back to Sygun, now looking like a puppy that had been punished. In the interest of not starting a scene in front of everyone, she said "look, can we discuss this later, when we're alone? I think we have some bigger problems going on right now..." She looked over at Isabelle. "You keep saying that you have information for us...is there any chance we're gonna hear it tonight?"