• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

D_A

Beast smirked, "I am their number one fan, I love it how they think they are superior and that they can take whatever they please. They also odor the Orcs. No I am not a fan, I would burn all of them if I could. Why? Do you like them?" Beast already knew the answer but didn't know what else to say. They had just killed three guards, of course she didn't like them!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley put her hands on her hip. "I hate the Thalmor. In fact," Ashley paused and looked around, seeing no Thalmor. "I'm kinda in a rebellion against them. Me and some of my friends, have been gathering allies to take them on end their tyranny." ****

(Just setting up the next part of the story.)

In a dark, throne-like room, a woman shrouded in shadows was receiving a report that Ashley and the other Rebels were seen entering the city. "So they finally arrived huh? Good. All according to plan. You!" She shouted, pointing to a heavily armed man. He rushed over and bowed when he got close. She held out her arm, and in her hand was a note. "Bring this note to the leader of the group, then return." The man hastily grabbed the note and left the room. "If they want to get to Runil, they will respond very quickly."

D_A

"Hrph, that's interesting." Beast said "Why don't you take me to this group. I might be interested in joining if I can." Beast was getting exited he loved a good rebellion, although it didn't seem that big, if all of the members were talented warriors and knew what they were doing, it could really pack-a-punch.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Haradegarn walked through the gates of skingrad, besides daggerfall, it was th biggst city he had ever been in. he grabbed sygun's hand gently and walked through crowds of people and giant buildings. it was really weird, seeing all the different races intermingle. soon they lost sight of ashley to the sea of people, th breton being nowher in sight. "We should probably find an inn, you and i can explore a bit later," the wizard grinned at the lovely nord.

D_A

Beast started to follow Ashley, "I am serious, it will be better for the people if the elf's left. Although i am not much for religion, I think the people should worship freely. My name is Beast, what is your name?" Beast was getting quite tired even though he only woke up a few hours ago. "You and your rebellion should go to the inn. I know where it is if you have trouble finding it." Beast was trying to appear friendly, he didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with these people.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    "My name is Ashley. It is good you wanna join, we've been looking for people to help in our quest. I don't think our group will need help finding an Inn. We've been very good at finding them." Ashley led Beast to the city gates, but didn't see them there. "Strange. I guess they went to the Inn, or they're probably exploring. They have a good lead on us. I've been walking for at least half an hour. But anyway, yeah. We may need to stay in the Inn for a couple days. The mission we're currently on is kinda important."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Skingrad. Sygun looked around in awe, she had never seen a city so full of hustle and bustle. People milled about in the streets between the imposing stone buildings, talking, going about their shopping, continuing with their daily lives. The electricity made her smile, she could feel the vibrant activity of the citizens as though she were one of them, and it made her happy. Haru slid his hand into hers, and he whispered something into her ear about finding an inn. Probably was a good idea, she was weary from the journey and they had lost their crew among the crowd. The inn was a good place to reconvene.

They arrived at the inn, paid for their room, and went in to get settled down. Sygun put her bag on a chair, and caught sight of a piece of ebony sticking out of the opening and sighed. "I feel naked without my armour," she said wistfully, remembering a piece of advice her father had given her long ago: "A sword is only as good as the Nord wielding it, and a Nord is only as good as the armour on his back." She felt less useful in a dress, her armour made her confidant, like a true warrior. The dagger she kept tucked in her bosom was hardly a weapon for a fight, more self-defence.

Suddenly realising that her mind had been wandering, she turned to face Haru, who by this point was looking at her with a sly grin. "Oh, and I bet you would prefer it if I actually were naked now, hmm?" she said. "There's no time for that, I hear Ashley's voice down the hall, it sounds like our friends have arrived," and she opened the door, blew a kiss to the wizard, and left the room, a flow of green velvet trailing behind her.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn blushed a bit when Sygun blew a kiss to him, and found himself an empty bar stool. He leaned back in the seat and put his feet on the table, his head resting on the wall. It had been a long time since he had found himself in such a big place, and he wanted to at least see some of the sites before they departed, he had no idea how long Solknight planned on staying here. Moments later Ashley came into the room, a rather brutish looking Orc trailing behind her. "Huh? who's this?" the wizard said rather uneasy, he didn't much care for Orcs, of course, Bretons and Orcs never really liked each other.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    As Ashley led Beast into the inn, she saw Sygun walk out of a room, and Harudegarn walked out shortly after and go to a bar stool. "This way." She led the Orc to Haru, who was sitting by himself. "Huh? Who's this?" The man asked with a strange look on his face when he saw her with the Orc. "This is Beast, an Orc I found battling some Thalmor soldiers outside a bar. I helped him out and he wants to join us in the good fight. I thought I would take him to see Solknight, but I guess he is still exploring with the others." She looked across the room and saw that Sygun was on the other side of the building. "So what's going on with you and her?"

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Oh alright, well the more the merrier I guess." Harudegarn replied, still a little suspicious. "As for Sygun and I, we aren't really doing anything right now, we might go explore the city a bit, come back here and get some drinks later." he added with a sly smile. "I haven't seen many Thalmor around here, maybe a couple here and there, but the city has far too many people for them to keep tabs on us." the wizard informed. "Anyway, do you have any leads on our brilliant sketch artist?"

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley shook her head. "I'm sure you haven't done anything yet. But anyway, I haven't found anything yet. But I'm heading back out right now to find some info. I'm gonna head to some bars and ask around. See if I can find out where to find our guy. In the meantime, get Beast a room. I'm gonna go out on my own. You guys might want to wait for Solknight." She walked back outside, then jogged off to get some more information.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun leaned against a wall across the room, which offered quite a view of the wizard lounging casually at the bar. She heard mention of exploring the town. Her lethargy suddenly disappeared, and she was excited at the prospect. Her coinpurse jingled with gold she had spent the journey collecting dead bodies, more than she had ever had, and she wanted to do some shopping. A new necklace perhaps, or even a new gown. After Ashley left the room, she went up to Haru. "I want to go shopping," she said, "I want something pretty. You want to come? Or do you want to stay here and rest?"

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Yeah, ok." he replied. "So Beast..Which cave in High Rock do you hail from?" The wizard gave the Bartender, ironically a High Elf woman, some gold. "Could I get an extra room for my..friend here?" the words tasted sour in his mouth. "And a strong drink..sigh, i'll need one." The Altmer barmaiden slid a tall bottle of Cyrodiilic Brandy across the counter. "Hey Elf," he got the woman's attention again, "Where are you from?" The Altmer woman seemed surprised, most wouldn't strike up a conversation with a High Elf.

"Well, I'm from Shimmerene, a Kingdom in the Isles." The moment she mentioned Shimmerene, Harudegarn was all ears. "Why did you leave?" he asked, his curiosity growing. "The Dominion, thats why." she replied, sounding a bit angry, "King Azziroth was the last fair ruler Shimmerene has had since the Dominion took the Kingdom over. They raised taxes too high, stole our crops, saying that they needed food for their soldiers. They enforce their will on all of the poor citizens, so my father took my mother and I and we fled here." Harudegarn couldn't say he was surprised, "And Azziroth, can you tell me more of him?" he asked. "It would be my pleasure," the Altmer replied, her tone sounding much friendlier," I was but a young woman when he ruled, about 80 years old. He was the most handsome, divine looking Altmer I had ever seen. He was a fair ruler, and cared deeply for his subjects. When the Dominion gained influence, they demanded that all the Kings in the Summerset Isles submit their power to them. King Azziroth, knowing what the Dominion really was, refused. In the Night, they stormed his castle, ripping him from his throne and..beheading our King." she continued, "The worst part was, he had no heirs, so now a Thalmor rules Shimmerene. I did hear a rumor though, that he had a human mistress, that bore him a child, but nobody knows what happened to them.."

The wizard replied, "Thats an interesting story, but a little far fetched. Why would an Altmer take a human to be his lover?" the Barmaiden replied, "You can't choose who you fall in love with, young man." Harudegarn thanked her for his drink and returned to his seat, spotting Sygun. She asked if he wanted to go shopping, to which he eagerly said yes. He grabbed her hand and led her out the door, her hand in his left, a bottle of brandy in his right. "Want some?" he asked with a grin.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    "Yeah, ok." Translation: "zzzzzzz." Sygun knew this better than a woman should. So she quietly made her excuses and left the inn. The sun was shining brightly, and she could smell sweetrolls coming from the baker up the street. Morning glories crawled up every doorway, adding colour to the stone architecture. Sygun made her way into a tailor's. Her eyes lit up, sliks, velvets, linens, in every colour imaginable. A particular dress caught her eye, a soft cotton in a beautiful hue of lavender, cut low where it should be low, slim around the midsection, and looking like just the right size. She inquired after it to the dark elf behind the counter, to see if she might try it on. Down off the mannequin it came, and behind a curtain Sygun found it fit like a glove. Not a good evening gown, but wonderful for day wear. She didn't take it off while she paid for it, and decided to wear it back to the inn, dancing on air.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley had walked through the streets, passing certain stores and asking the owners about this Runil Camoran. But when she asked, the owners became nervous and made excuses that they didn't know who he is and that they never heard of him. She passed a tailor shop where Sygun and Haru were inside. "Maybe they're getting information on their own too." Ashley said to herself. She dropped that idea as soon as Sygun started to walked out of the store with a new gown. Ashley shook her head. "Figures. I wonder if I should get some new clothes to blend in." She said looking down at her own clothes. She looked like someone who had come from a cheap tavern back in Skyrim. "No. I need to focus in the mission." She walked away from the store. Not knowing the layout of the huge city, Ashley walked into a part of the city where crime was fluent, and the Thalmor guards were everywhere. She stopped in the middle of a walkway. "Maybe I could pay some thugs for information. I have plenty of septims. Now I just need to find the right people to find."

Behind her, a man, looking for a quick few thousand septims, was talking to a group of Thalmor guards, pointing in Ashley's direction. He recognized her from the wanted posters in that part of the city. The Thalmor guards decided to follow Ashley, to see if she would lead them to her group, or even better her leader.

Back in the other part of the city, a man armored in steel weapons and armor approached Solknight. "I have a note for you sir." He said. He handed him the note and left in a hurry.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Sygun had strangely left on her own without saying anything, much to Harudegarn's confusion. "Well, everyone is doing their own thing I guess." he thought to himself. The wizard grabbed the bottle of brandy on his table and drank the whole thing, leaving the glass dry. After a couple hours and many drinks, Sygun decided to show up, wearing a seductive new dress. Harudegarn gave his lover a strange look, like he was lost for words. "Sooooooo...Where the hell have you been?" he slurred. "You should really be more careful. T-the c..city is dangerous..people will try and sell you things you don't need." He downed another drink, the brilliant light from the late afternoon sun shone on his face, making his drowzy eyes glimmer. "Like that Dress, you don't need it, whats wrong with b..being naked?" he grinned as he moved behind her, softly kissing her neck and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Did you bring me anything, love?" he asked between planting his lips on her neck, giving off a faint scent of alcohol in his breath.

D_A

As one of the member's of the rebellion, a nord looking lady, left the Tavern not to long after Ashley did Beast decided to go to his room and wait for someone to fetch him. He wanted to meet the other members but they all seemed busy. After a while he took a peek out side of his room and spotted the wizard and the Nord, being most friendly with each other. Hrph nothing to do. Beast thought. So he simply went back into his room laid down and just thought, which is a very rare thing he does. He thought of his past, his child hood, what was to come next and where this rebellion would take him.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Harudegarn was drunk. Sygun disliked being around drunk people while perfectly sober. She pushed the wizard off of her and ordered some brandy for herself. "I'm not talking to you in this condition until I'm the same way," she said, her usual joking tone gone from her voice. "And no, I didn't bring you anything, you didn't say you wanted anything. You seem to have gotten all you want already." She took a shot of the brandy, poured herself another, and knocked the second back as well. She wasn't going to put up with him in his condition, and she was finding herself irritated with him. "Whatever, I'm going back to the room, you sit here and do whatever you want." Haru turned and opened his mouth to protest, but Sygun didn't give him a chance, she had her back turned before he could say a word.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "But...dat ass.." he whimpered. He then got an idea, she did say he could do whatever he wanted. He stumbled to their room. Harudegarn tapped on the wooden door, "You know, its no fun drinking alone...wanna do it with me?" he asked with a flirty tone. "Sygun...I want to spend time with you." He suddenly caught whiff of something rather foul, it was him. "Geez, I really need a bath or something." he slurred to himself. "Hey..wanna take a bath with me? I needs to be cleaned." he grinned.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts