• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

D_A

"Watch out. Right in front of the first stair is a fire rune." Once Ashley said that Dar'Ja got a chill up his spine. This guy is a true creep, placing runes to ward off intruder's, the cages for his..... victims This made Dar'Ja wanting to punch him in the face, or better, stab him. Dar'Ja followed Ashley's exact footstep's and hoped over the railing just the same as Ashley. Once he got down he found himself into a dark basement type place. It had 4 dours leading from the main room. He heard noises from all the doorways. He looked at Ashley and said "Your the expert in this case." Gesturing her to decide where to go next.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley looked at the doors. "This is way too creepy. It's the exact same layout as last time." She remembered going down the steps, and rescuing her sister Isabelle, from the second room on the left, and Bertrand came from the second door on the right. "Open the first door on the right. If there is any kids, let them out and help them. I'll get the two on the left, then we'll check the second door on the right together." She walked over to the first door on the left and opened it, thankfully not finding any children, but a crazy amount of torture gear. The same could be said for the second room, but there was a rather large amount of blood on the floor, and Ashley didn't want to think who it belonged to.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Probably right, but umm, we can't just strip down in the street, a guard could walk by," he said with a red hue in his face. "maybe in the woods?" he pointed to the collection of tall trees surrounding the city. Or we could find someplace else, your choice." he smirked. He looked aside, his stealthy friends were already consumed by the growing monster that was called Darkness.

D_A

"Okay" Dar'Ja said nervously. He went over to the door all the way to the right and opened it. He was shocked to what he saw. He saw a Nord child with dry blood from her neck. In her hand she had a toy horse. "What in Oblivion..." He whispered to himself. Trying to ignore the smell of the decaying corpse he, without going into the room, examined what else was inside. It looked like a play room...a blood stained play room. There was no torture equipment though. "There is a dead kid in here with toys and dried blood everywhere. I don't want to take the chances going in there. It might be a trap and the kid being a lure in. I don't think there is anything we can do." Dar'Ja said with a shiver to his voice to Ashley. He was forgetting everything. He was trapped in this moment, he couldn't believe what he saw and what these guy is doing. "The chance I get I'm going to kill him." He said with rage in his eyes.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    "No, I thought I would just do a striptease right here and make us some coin," Sygun said sarcastically with a smirk that Haru could likely not see through the dark. "The trees are fine, it's not like we can see each other, and besides, it's not like we haven't changed in each other's presence before." She grabbed the wizard's hand boldly and led him into the small secluded wooded area. He could find her fast and she didn't care, practicality was her main motivation at this point. After retreating into the forest, she dropped her bag and boldly started removing her prisoner's clothing, knowing that Haru was standing there entranced by her muscular build. Her velvet dress went on as well as a silver and moonstone circlet gently perched atop her blonde head like a crown. As she was looking down to rearrange her bosom, she caught sight of the amulet of Talos she wore, the reminder she kept around her neck of why she fought. Removing it would be an emotionally painful experience for her, but she felt that it might not be the wisest of ideas to flaunt her illegal faith. She looked up at Haru, her icy blue eyes misted over with an unusual gentleness and uncertainty for the warrior. "Should I take this off?"

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley winced when she heard Dar'Ja's report. "Don't worry Dar'Ja. We'll get him." She walked over to the last door. "Let's go." Instead of wasting time picking the door, she kicked it open, causing the door to swing to the side. She was prepared to confront the old pedophile, but stopped in her tracks when she saw the room was completely empty except for a double bed with a few roses on the pillows. "Where the hell is he?" She said in frustration, walking out into the hallway. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Bertrand standing at the top of the steps. "Looking for me?" He said, with a smile on his face.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    The wizard tried to keep up with Sygun, who had grabbed his hand and led him through the black. He could only make out her figure from the light of the moon. He couldn't help but stare as she slipped off the rags she wore and changed into something more fitting. The brightness from the moon made her glimmer, eyes sparkling, a beautiful cold blue. Of course it felt kind of weird watching her undress :D"Should I take this off?" Sygun asked. "oh..umm, keep it, we have no need to hide ourselves here." he said, suddenly realizing he hadn't even begun to take his robes off. "heh, just give me a second," he said calmly as he untied his Thalmor gear. He didn't have very giant muscles, but even wizards have to keep fit, so he kept himself toned, his skin tanner from journeying through Hammerfell. He threw his robes, these ones were new, a hypnotic white with gold trim, he wanted to switch it up a bit. He cast his hood down, letting his long, soft dark hair out of it's prison. "So umm, to the inn?" he asked with a grin.

D_A

"Looking for me?" Bertrand said said at the top of the steps with a smile on his face. "Actually yes we are." Dar'Ja said with a smile on his face "We need you to tell us what this says of course once you tell us we will give you something in return." He pulled out the wanted sign and pointed to the writing. Dar'Ja was speaking to him trying to keep his anger down and hiding the ffact that he wants to drive a dagger into his throat.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Bertrand looked at the Argonian. "You must forgive me. I meet so many children, i don't remember all of them. Who are you again?" Ashley walked forward, with anger in her voice. "You know who I am you swine. My name is-was Ashley Ryne, the-" "The one who got away." The old man said, cutting her off andfrowning as he said that. "How are you my dear? How about your sister? She also got way."
    "Don't change the subject!" Ashley Shouted. "You don't have the right to speak about her. We're here for one reason. You are a scholar in ancient languages. We'll make you a deal. You translate this letter, and my friend and I won't slit your throat!" She threatened, taking out her sword and pointing it at him. Bertrand smiled. "I'll make you a better deal. You opened all the doors and have seen the "dead" child in the room. I gave her a poison that paralyzes her, but she is still very much alive. Makes her much easier to....lie with. I will translate the letter and give you the antidote for the girl," He said, pulling out a small vial. "And in exchange you my, dear escape artist, lie with me tonight in the room with the roses."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    "Off to the inn, then" Sygun concurred, weaving her arm through Haru's. She could feel the heat from his flushed cheeks, and could only imagine the bright crimson they were turning. She smiled haughtily and walked with him, arm in arm, to the inn, composing a cover as they went. As they approached the inn, she came up with one that would hopefully fly with any luck. She let go of his arm as he held the door open for her, and she sauntered up to the counter. "Hello," she said, "my husband and I here are travelling through with a rather large party, I would hope that you have seven rooms available to let tonight? We are rather weary from our journey." She was greatly enjoying her masquerade, Haru trying to stand tall while she knew he wanted nothing more than climb under a rock was invigorating. When the proprietor of the inn offered the rooms, Sygun turned to Haru, offered a smug grin and said sweetly, "please pay the lady, my sweet."

D_A

After Bertrand said that Dar'Ja lost it. "No! No! You decrypt this name, give us what we need to save that girl, and leave Ashley be. In exchange I will not cut off your manhood!" Dar'Ja took out his flamed dagger and snarled. "You have to be kidding me right?" Bertrand added with a smirk and a chuckle. "I don't think you understand that I have the upper hand here. I could kill you in an instant. Listen all I want is Ashley for a night. Is that to much to ask?" Bertrand was pushing Dar'Ja to far. Dar'Ja honestly didn't know what to do. He waited for Ashley to say something, he didn't want to do anything that isn't necessary.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Oh, right," he shoved his hand into his bag and piled some coins onto the counter, the Argonian bartender's eyes widened and took in the sparkling gold. "Could we get something to drink too? do you have any of that Argonian stuff?" The Argonian blinked very weirdly before replying, "Of course sir, I'll have some delivered to your room for you and your lovely wife." The wizard grinned, "Much appreciated," but the bartender added, "Heh, these drinks are strong, lets not do anything we would regret," he winked. Harudegarn politely smiled and walked into his room, Sygun in pursuit. For a tavern, the rooms were pretty nice, even had a fireplace in the wall, the orange glow from the flame being the only illumination in the dark. "Argonians are so nice," the wizard said, sitting on the fur blankets that covered the bed. Moments later, an Imperial barmaid came in with a tall vile of Argonian sake with two shot glasses on a silver tray. "Here you are sir, just holler if you need anything else." she bowed and smiled, leaving the two to be alone.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley was about to explode with rage when he heard Bertrand's proposal. "You know that I'm telling the truth Miss Ryne. I could kill you both at any time. Think about it. You can save both of your lives, and that little girl. Or die. Your decision." Ashley dropped her sword. She put her hand on Dar'Ja's shoulder. "I-It's okay. I'll do it." Ashley said. "Give the antidote for the child to my friend first, then we'll do it." Bertrand smiled. "I knew you would see it my way." He threw the bottle to Dar'Ja then walked down the stairs, and led Ashley to the bedroom, then proceeded to lock the door. "Now you start. I'm assuming you know how to have sex, considering your age. By the way, the name of the person your looking for is Runil Camoran. I saw the letter from the stairs." Gross but I got the info I need, Ashley thought to herself. She leaned forward and went to kiss the man. As he leaned forward to kiss Ashley, his face locked in place and he couldn't move and talk. "You thought I would let you have your way with me? You're one crazy man." She punched him in the face for good measure then took the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "Dar'Ja, save the girl then get in here."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun looked at the bottle on the table. "Hmm, I've never drank anything from Black Marsh, I always stuck to beverages from Skyrim, this could be fun," she said as she poured shots for her and Haru. "How about a toast then? To successfully making it into Cyrodiil without any trouble. And to our amazing acting skills." She smiled as she raised the glass to the wizard, who did so in turn. Glass clinked and shots were downed by the two like they had been born drinking liquor. It was only when she had the shot down she realised she found the taste of the sake horrid. "Well...not quite palatable, but I do know the Argonians can make a wonderfully stiff drink, and I need one after our latest ordeal." That was when she remembered her ankle, still somewhat tender. "I guess I should probabl...woah," she said as she stumbled, "my this stuff is strong, better take care of that ankle before I fall and hurt myself." She cast a healing spell and within seconds she was without pain, the scratches on her arms from the rags gone as well. She went and sat on the bed next to Haru. "Well my darling, will you pass me that bottle, I think I need some more of that wonderful stuff."

D_A

"Got it" Dar'Ja replied he went into the room with the child. He gave the antidote to the kid and the kid started to mumble. I'll have to carry her. He picked up the child and went into the room with Ashley. He saw the man nearly knocked out. "Did he tell you anything? Anything about the symbol's or the person who could tell us what the name is?" Dar'Ja asked. Surprisingly he was more focused on the objective and not killing the guy. But he know's he'll have his chance.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    "He gave me a name. Runil Camoran. I don't know who he is, but maybe someone else in our group." Ashley looked down at the paralyzed pedophile at her feet. He looked into his eyes, and they said one thing. What are you gonna do now? As if daring her to make a move. She grabbed her sword and looked at Bertrand. "i-I can't do it. Dar'Ja you do it. He would probably get off in some way if I murdered him."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    The wizard took another shot and passed the bottle to Sygun,"Tastes dreadful, but its pretty strong stuff." he said grinning. It was sort of quiet in the room, prompting Harudegarn to scoot closer to the Nordic Mistress, taking her hand in his. "For rebels, we do more fooling around than fighting." he said, Sygun passing the bottle to him, he took a good swig from the bottle, they reeked of alcohol.. He turned around and looked at her again, the whole room spun except for her, it was then that he felt courageous enough to lean in and softly kiss her bottom lip, catching the warrior by surprise.

D_A

Dar'Ja smirked "It would be my pleasure. Bout' time I tried out my dagger." Without hesitation he took out his dagger and stabbed the Breton. As soon has the blade met blood Dar'Ja went bursting into flames. All Dar'Ja could think was, My life could have been more. He started to scream as his fur was burning off his skin. He fell to the ground started to roll while the screams continued. Sooner then thought possible he was nothing but a burnt corpse. Although he looked dead he spoke a few words "Don't...let the..Rebel..lion...die.....bury me..." He took a gasp of air, and his lungs burned when he did. he started to see shapes of other Khajiit's they felt warm and seemed to welcome him, although he could still feel the pain of the pre-life. "I can see them.....my ancestors." He gave Ashley a glance "Just....kill..me..get...it...done.." He pleaded Ashley. He was in so much pain it was unforgettable, he just wanted to go home.

Knowing that he couldn't do anything else to help the rebellion he was upset, but he could watch them succeed in throwing the Dominion out. He knew it was time. He just looked at Ashley waiting.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    The kiss. Sygun had waited what felt like an eternity for that kiss. She lost herself in it, the inn melted around them, Chorrol and Cyrodiil were now nonexistent. In this moment, it was just her and Harudegarn, the bastard prince from the Summerset Isle, her opposite that complimented. She returned the kiss with gentle force, wrapping her arms around his neck and winding in his lap. His arms tightened around her, and she found herself delightfully surprised at how strong he was. She pulled momentarily for air and lost herself in his eyes, the golden orbs that had been following her since they first met at that inn what felt like an eternity ago. She found herself not being able to resist, and she went in for another taste of the mage's lips.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley went from anger, to relief, to complete sadness all in five minutes. She watched in horror as her friend was burned alive right in front of her. "No!" She kneeled down next to Dar'Ja. "Just...kill..me..get...it..done.." Dar'Ja said, dying. Ashley shook her head, with tears. "I'm so sorry Dar'Ja. This is all my fault." She said sobbing. She took out a knife and put it on his throat. "Oh Talos, please forgive me." She brought the blade across her friend's throat, and watched as one of her best friends departed from this world. It was at this time the girl started to finally awaken. She looked at Ashley who was sobbing next to a dead Khajiit. Ashley turned around. "You live in the village yes?" The girl nodded. "Get out of here and get a guard. Tell them that the old scholar is dead, and how he captured you. Go now." The girl sprinted out of the house and ran to find a guard. Ashley looked at Dar'Ja's corpse. "I'm not leaving you here." She lifted his body onto his shoulders and carried it out of the house and to the carriage. She walked into the Inn. "Haru! Sygun! Get down here!" She yelled in the Inn, still crying.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts