• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Solknight made note of Haru and Ireth's good acting. He wondered how they would do under pressure, in a real situation.

They only came across one Thalmor patrol group, but it was easily fooled. When they finally got to Chorrol, Solknight asked "Do you think we should continue with our disguise inside the walls?"

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun wanted nothing more than to be out of the rags and in bed. The sack cloth scratched her soft ivory skin and over the journey had been leaving marks on the object of her vanity. The pain in her ankle had lessened some on the trip, but it still wasn't fully healed, and she knew that she was still going to be hobbling were they to come into combat. One thing was for certain though, she wanted her wrists to be unbound. She wanted a hot bath and a warm meal. And she didn't care what she was wearing when she ate it. "I'll leave that decision up to you, Solknight. How about we wait to see what we come across in Chorrol first? If it's crawling with Thalmor, we'll pretend like we're being taken to the jail. If it's normal folk, we'll take up an inn, change into something comfortable, and relax." That's when it dawned on her: what if Chorrol was overrun with the elven oppressors? What would they do with their 'prisoners'? Haru and Ireth going through the middle of the city and straight to a tavern with their catch would be suspicious. Sygun hoped that there were no Thalmor, and that they could relax and enjoy a peaceful evening.

D_A

Dar'Ja wasn't to pleased that he was in prisoner wear again. It reminded him to much of his childhood. "I don't care what we do, I just want to get out of these rags, they ruffle my fur." Dar'Ja really didn't know what they would do, he was hoping that it wouldn't break into a fight. "Thalmor or not I think it would be best if we stay in our disguises."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Furry ones right," the wizard agreed, "Though we would be better off keeping our voices low, the Dominion has eyes and ears everywhere.." As the group pulled into the city of Chorrol, it was surprisingly quiet. There were no signs of Thalmor besides the AD banners that were flown from the street lamps. the assortment of Imperial, elven, and Argonian citizens gave Harudegarn angry looks, they were obviously very anti-dominion in Chorrol. Harudegarn sighed and gave the crowd a sly wink as Ireth steered the carriage past them. "Heh, its kind of fun playing the bad guy once in a while." he said. "Ashley, where can we find your friend?"

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley looked around in her seat to find her "friend". "I'm not sure. He is really stealthy. He could be-There he is." Ashley said. She pointed to the group's left to see a somewhat tall Breton man hitting on an Imperial women, who responded with a smack to the man's face. "Let's just get this over with." She groaned, showing her obvious displeasure in finding the tall Breton.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
    Everyone in the city was looking at her weird, almost as if they were about to break out the pitchforks and murder them on the spot. Of course, being disguised as someone that just about everyone hates would do that to her. "It is indeed interesting, not too fond of people giving me the weird looks, but that's not really a problem I can't handle". She continued to scan the crowds of people, until Ashley called out the man they were looking for. Ireth was kind of surprised they found the man so quickly, she figured they'd be searching for hours. "Alright, let's go"

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley stared around. "Now that I think about. We should make a plan." Ashley said. "This man can be very ....crafty." She said frowning, remembering all the plans he made to try to peek at her, every week, almost succeeding but failing the last moment, thank the divines.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Alright, what do you suggest?" the wizard asked, confused as to why Ashley was so cautious around the old man. He could go for a drink though, all that yelling at villagers made him quite thirsty.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley kept her eyes on the old man. "We should park the carriage somewhere hidden." She said, trying to make a plan. "Then, we can sneak back into the town and try to break in to that man's house." Ashley said, pointing to the old Breton. "Then we can get the information we need to find the name of the guy."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun gave Ashley a sideways glance, wondering why she seemed hesitant to approach the scholar. This was a foreign concept to Sygun, who always liked to rush head-first into battle without thinking. And Ashley's trepidation made her think that they were possibly heading into a battle. "Well," she started, thinking as she talked, "why not try beating the man at his own game? You said he was crafty, Ashley...we can be crafty too. Maybe wait until nightfall, sneak into his house, and wake him up by jumping on his bed?" Sygun chuckled, that last part wasn't serious, but it just might be what they would have to do. She was just hoping that they wouldn't have to force the scholar to translate the parchment, scholars get excited over sharing their knowledge, right? "What kind of resistance should we be expecting, anyway?" Sygun asked, looking at Ashley.

D_A

Listening to Ashley's idea of breaking into a house made Dar'Ja remember even more of his child hood. But this time he liked the idea. "I agree with Ashley, that would be" Taking a pause "Interesting" He grinned. He just had to remember his dagger, and test out it's high powers.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley looked back at Sygun. "That old scholar used to be the Head Scholar in my town when I was a kid. He was somewhat of a pedophile and a stalker who was known to literally capture kids in traps by his house. We could probably expect there to be traps. Also, he seemed pretty knowledgeable when it came to destruction magic, so we could expect some runes on the ground for intruders. Besides that, we shouldn't have a problem. We can go either way." As It started to get dark, the scholar Bertrand walked into his house, and locked the door, preparing to rest for the night. "It's now or never. Whatever you guys wanna do."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    "....wow." That was all Sygun could say when Ashley described what it was they were up against. Wow. This wasn't the same kind of foe she was used to, this was a demented pervert looking for an underage piece to grab. How to go in and beat someone like that at their own game? She saw Bertrand approach the house, enter, and close the door. "All right guys, let's give him a few minutes to settle in. We go in, force him to talk, and then Ashley, you can do whatever you want to him afterwards. My use for him ends when he tells us what's on this pamphlet."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    (OOC: Oh god..)
    Harudegarn burst into laughter when Ashley mentioned that he was a pedophile. "Al..heh..alright, lets do it." the wizard said, trying to hold back how funny the whole situation was. "Actually,I'm not particularly stealthy myself, maybe i should sit this one out, I can get go get the group rooms at the inn." he offered.

D_A

"I thin-I know everyone should sit out of this one except for me and Ashley. I have experience. having five people go in isn't a great idea. Ashley has history with this guy, she know's what to suspect. Therefore me and Ashley, in my opinion should be the only people going in there. It should only take an hour or two." Dar'Ja know's he is the most experienced with breaking in and stealth operation's, no matter what anybody says. Dar'Ja Looked around seeing what his fellow member's would think of his suggestion.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun's eyes followed Haru as he made his way toward the inn. "You know what guys, my ankle's still in no condition to be sneaking anywhere, I think I'm gonna go with Haru and get us set up." She turned to follow him, hobbling more than she needed to for extra effect, feeling the laughing eyes of the group on her back. She knew they knew her motivation, she just wanted a few minutes alone with the wizard for perhaps a conversation uninterrupted by a drugged-up cat. She caught Haru just before he opened the door. "Listen, I know that we might want to consider staying in costume, but wouldn't it be odd to see a Thalmor going into an inn, getting a bunch of rooms for a prisoner? It's pitch black out now, maybe we should think of changing before going in?"

D_A

Dar'Ja un-tied himself got his dagger and followed Ashley. Once they got to the door he started to pick the lock. This is harder than I remember. Dar'Ja thought to himself. He finally heard the click to the sound of a successful picked lock. He looked at Ashley "Ready to do this?" Adding a smirk. He couldn't wait to be sneaking around again. Although he was a bit nervous with his dagger, he never used it and wasen't so sure how the out come would be if he ever did need to use it.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley looked at Dar'Ja with a grin. "I'm ready. Let's do this." She slowly pushed the door open. Ashley looked inside the house, which looked eerily similar to the owner's previous house of terror. There were cages inside hanging from the ceiling, with all types of sweets in the kitchen. Ashley shivered, recalling the last time she was in the man's house, busting out her sister who got caught. "Watch out. Right in front of the first stair is a fire rune." She snuck around the side of the staircase and hopped over the railing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts