• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    *Bursts into the room*
    "Tristan, get in here. It seems someone adopted a pack of flea-bitten mutts while I was out. Give them all bathes and take them to the groomer!"

EleanorUnicorn

Hi Namira and everyone else :) I'm happy to be Ula, Kumori or a Silver Hand, whichever you prefer if you still need people and decide to take me on, I completely understand if not.

Name: Alia

Race: Imperial, from the town of Skingrad, Cyrodiil

Appearance: 5'8" in height, tall and slim. Pretty face with green eyes and light skin. Long brown hair, worn in a braid down to her waist. Has scar across left side of lip from a brawl with a khajiit, some years ago.

Personality: Happy, trusting, optimistic, compassionate and caring. Speaks freely and kindly to everyone, but will not be taken for a ride. If she senses lies or deceit, her mood will turn dangerous.

Class: Archer for long range combat, dual daggers for close range. Practices Restoration magic and Alchemy in her spare time.

-----------------
    From what I know of you personally, I know that you know how to write and that you know your TES Lore at least to some degree. Basically, you are a gamer girl, and you know what you are talking about. ;) But as I have critiqued other character cards, I have to critique yours as well to be fair.

Your words are brief, and to the point, which is good if you were trying to make notes for a school study guide. (lol XD) And one thing also good about your card is that by your word choice and small details it shows to me that you have a strong sense of an idea of who your character is going to be. It's not a bad character card, and I have also learned that you are still new to roleplaying--so I am only saying the things I am because I am trying to bring you further into strength as a literary role-player. :) <3

The first thing I want you to do, like the others, is to put more thought into your card. Like your words give a good idea of the basic fundamentals to your character, I don't just want to see your character for who they are on the outside, but for also who they are on the inside. Get personal with it, make your have a bit more length because paragraphs aren't your enemies but your friends! ;)

Also, I would like for you to add a bio about them. Sure, we have a physical idea and emotional understanding of who they are, but, who are they really? Get into your character's head and remember, when you are roleplaying--you are doing literally just that! You are "Role-Playing!" :) So, you know, think of this untold story as a play, and that you are one of the actresses, and the best part about this play is that YOU get to make up your role as you take part! :) So have fun with it, be creative, and add some more details.

Last but not least, please form your character to reflect the faction that YOU want them to join. You are too vague, and I want that to be your decision not mine. If you want to be Ula, there is a spot open for it, but you will have to change physical attributes such as your eyecolor and your beast form color to have black fur, as well as, the mark of the Ula under your right foot.

Get back to me--and I do hope I didn't scare you away! :)

thankyou so much for your kind advice <3 i only started this two or three days ago so i'm still finding my feet and it can be quite scary, i'm really enjoying it though :) should i edit my character card and try to add more detail and background? i tried to keep it relatively simple so i could go either way with whichever faction i joined, but if i can be ula then i can rewrite to make the necessary changes :) thanks again for the advice, i'll update it and let you know xx

EleanorUnicorn

Appearance: She stands 5'8" in height, tall and slim, an agile and fast runner. Her young, pretty face is adorned with large silver eyes and light, fair skin, turned white from two years spent in the cold of Skyrim. Her hair, worn in a shiny braid coiled down to her waist, secured by a clasp of two wolves fangs, is a deep shade of pure black turning almost blue in the sunlight. A scar across the left side of her lip serves as a permanent reminder from a brawl with a khajiit, some years ago. She has since strongly disliked cats.

Personality: As a young woman she is generally happy, trusting, optimistic, compassionate and caring. Alia speaks freely and kindly to everyone, but will not be taken for a ride. If she senses evil or deceit, lies or a trap, towards her or any of her loved ones, her mood will turn dangerous.

Class: Favours the bow for long range combat, having been trained of its use during her youth in the fields of sunny Skingrad. A Swordsman from the local Fighters Guild had also taught her good use of dual daggers for close range. Practices Restoration magic and Alchemy in her spare time, an adept healer of wounds and diseases. She is learned in the properties of plants and ingredients, being able to identify and name them upon sight.

Occupation: Traveler and Sellsword. Curiosity had drawn her north to Skyrim, where she earned her food and keep by acting as guard for various traveling merchants. Having completed her contracts by delivering the merchants and their goods safely through the wilds, Alia finds herself traveling towards the next town with high spirits and a purse full of gold..

Rekamennos

Account closed

Appearance: She stands 5'8" in height, tall and slim, an agile and fast runner. Her young, pretty face is adorned with large ice blue eyes and light, fair skin, turned white from two years spent in the cold of Skyrim. Her hair, worn in a shiny braid coiled down to her waist, secured by a clasp of two wolves fangs, is a deep shade of pure black turning almost blue in the sunlight. A scar across the left side of her lip serves as a permanent reminder from a brawl with a khajiit, some years ago. She has since strongly disliked cats.

Personality: As a young woman she is generally happy, trusting, optimistic, compassionate and caring. Alia speaks freely and kindly to everyone, but will not be taken for a ride. If she senses evil or deceit, lies or a trap, towards her or any of her loved ones, her mood will turn dangerous.

Class: Favours the bow for long range combat, having been trained of its use during her youth in the fields of sunny Skingrad. A Swordsman from the local Fighters Guild had also taught her good use of dual daggers for close range. Practices Restoration magic and Alchemy in her spare time, an adept healer of wounds and diseases. She is learned in the properties of plants and ingredients, being able to identify and name them upon sight.

Occupation: Traveler and Sellsword. Curiosity had drawn her north to Skyrim, where she earned her food and keep by acting as guard for various traveling merchants. Having completed her contracts by delivering the merchants and their goods safely through the wilds, Alia finds herself traveling towards the next town with high spirits and a purse full of gold..

I accept, and I thank you for understanding that the things I have said were only to help you along instead of hinder you. <3 You are apart of the Ula now, welcome to the pack! This card is so much better, however, the only thing you need to do is change her eyes from blue to silver because the Kumori are the ones with the ice blue eyes and the Ula has silver eyes. :)

EleanorUnicorn

I accept, and I thank you for understanding that the things I have said were only to help you along instead of hinder you. <3 You are apart of the Ula now, welcome to the pack! This card is so much better, however, the only thing you need to do is change her eyes from blue to silver because the Kumori are the ones with the ice blue eyes and the Ula has silver eyes. :)

thankyou rek :D sorry about the eyes! i'll edit that now xx

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Name: Servina

Race: Bosmer

Personality: Servina very respectable and will follow after those who are in charge of her. She is very kind hearted considering who she is, but she has a rather nasty side which is rarely seen.

Appearance:
    images

She has sharp yellow eyes which are fast which means she can see things quickly and even the smallest deatails she can see with ease. She is slim and she is 5'6 foot tall. Servina is quite strong with a bit of a bulk in her muscles.

Weapons: She thinks of her mind as a kind of weapon as she is quite intelligent and knows what she is doing with great cunning. Her bow also comes in handy which was made by her out of ebony and has an enchantment of fire, and the arrows are drenched in poison which on contact gives the victim a long and painful death.

Werewolf traits: She has enhanced strength, intelligence, enhanced eye sight and great sense of hearing and smell.
    Armor: She doesn't have much armor, she usually wears tavern clothes and in times of need she wears rangers clothes and very rarely she wears ancient nord armor.

Bio: Her life began in Skyrim suprisingly as her family moved there after a hard life in Valenwood as they were treated badly being poor and not having anything of any value. Servina was born on Dragon Bridge ( the actual Bridge) as they were on their way to Solitude before her mother before Servina was born, but it was too late and Servinas mother gave birth to Servina.

Servina, in her early days from about the age of 10 to 18 she was a serving girl at the Winking Skeever. She had eventually got fead up of serving people, being treated like a second class citizen and she had also been attacked many times and also some men tried to seduce her, so she ran away leaving her family, but she felt such guilt when she remembered her family and she felt sick to her stomach at the thought that she might never see them again as she didn't know her way back to Solitude and she couldn't bring herself to going there after abandoning them.

Servina was then transformed into a Kumori and joined a pack where she learnt how to hunt well and how to kill. Servina was transformed and joined the Kumori pack when she about 27 Servina respected her elders and those who ruled over her, she thinks her life had improved, but she still worries about her family, every waking hour in fact wishing she had brought them with her, but it was too late now she would probably be thought dead.

Servina had tried finding her way back to Solitude, but she never had any look even though she had better senses. Servina loved her family and she wanted to see them even if it was just one more time, but her mother was old and her sisters and brothers would have probably moved on to new things, Servina didn't evne know if anyone cared she was gone.

Servina now had a new type of family and she loved them all like she did her real family. Servina was not one of the strongest in her pack, but she was still treated well and sometimes she thinks the wolf life is better than her elf life.

I hope this is better I put a lot of work into this :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Name: Servina

Race: Bosmer

Personality: Servina very respectable and will follow after those who are in charge of her. She is very kind hearted considering who she is, but she has a rather nasty side which is rarely seen.

Appearance:
    images

She has sharp yellow eyes which are fast which means she can see things quickly and even the smallest deatails she can see with ease. She is slim and she is 6'9 foot tall. Servina is quite strong with a bit of a bulk in her muscles.

Weapons: She thinks of her mind as a kind of weapon as she is quite intelligent and knows what she is doing with great cunning. Her bow also comes in handy which was made by her out of ebony and has an enchantment of fire, and the arrows are drenched in poison which on contact gives the victim a long and painful death.

Werewolf traits: She has enhanced strength, intelligence, enhanced eye sight and great sense of hearing and smell.
    Armor: She doesn't have much armor, she usually wears tavern clothes and in times of need she wears rangers clothes and very rarely she wears ancient nord armor.

Bio: Her life began in Skyrim suprisingly as her family moved there after a hard life in Valenwood as they were treated badly being poor and not having anything of any value. Servina was born on Dragon Bridge ( the actual Bridge) as they were on their way to Solitude before her mother before Servina was born, but it was too late and Servinas mother gave birth to Servina.

Servina, in her early days from about the age of 10 to 18 she was a serving girl at the Winking Skeever. She had eventually got fead up of serving people, being treated like a second class citizen and she had also been attacked many times and also some men tried to seduce her, so she ran away leaving her family, but she felt such guilt when she remembered her family and she felt sick to her stomach at the thought that she might never see them again as she didn't know her way back to Solitude and she couldn't bring herself to going there after abandoning them.

Servina was then transformed into a Kumori and joined a pack where she learnt how to hunt well and how to kill. Servina was transformed and joined the Kumori pack when she about 27 Servina respected her elders and those who ruled over her, she thinks her life had improved, but she still worries about her family, every waking hour in fact wishing she had brought them with her, but it was too late now she would probably be thought dead.

Servina had tried finding her way back to Solitude, but she never had any look even though she had better senses. Servina loved her family and she wanted to see them even if it was just one more time, but her mother was old and her sisters and brothers would have probably moved on to new things, Servina didn't evne know if anyone cared she was gone.

Servina now had a new type of family and she loved them all like she did her real family. Servina was not one of the strongest in her pack, but she was still treated well and sometimes she thinks the wolf life is better than her elf life.

I hope this is better I put a lot of work into this :)

I can tell you did a great job! I bet you are proud of it, huh? :) I am proud of you!

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Death...your character is a woman...no woman in their right mind is 6'9''...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts