• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    (Sorry for a short one)

playing coy she reached behind her back locking her fingers together smiling at him "now that's no way to speak to me" batting her eyes at him, but noticing that he probably wasn't going to have anything to do with her she rolled her eyes upward and reached into her back pockets grabbing the coins she had lifted from him, slamming them into his hand "you'd think you'd let go of a few coins but clearly not" she shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him holding her hands up and turning around showing him she had nothing more of his "random pirate yes, probably one in a few who wouldn't call herself as such, but to answer your question sure ill go on whatever this adventure is as I missed most of what was going on but guess someone could fill me in" she looked over at the Breton who called himself Marcus and winked at him

Navare

Savage Spirit
    A smile actually managed to creep onto Marcus's face as he noticed the wink and he gave Daisy a nod. He shrugged as he moved a little closer to her. "Alright, I see no harm in telling you now." Marcus cleared his throat, looking at Daisy.

"We are sailing into the unknown, in search of something that may or may not exist. You will be gone for several months, if any treasure is to be had it shall be split, and you will probably die. And that's about it.." Marcus rubbed his chin, looking around at the others as he waited for things to finally get underway, or for someone else to actually speak up.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior was quite upset by the speech the pirate gave. He had no intention of sharing his research with anyone. There seemed to be a lot of people joining the pirate's crew, and all of them looked strong. Phyrior was seemingly the only one who knew about the shrouded khajiit's true reasons of joining the crew. He could use that to his advantage, but there was also the slight chance that the khajiit actually knew Phyrior saw him. In that case she would most likely hunt him down as well, and Phyrior couldn't have that.

As he sat on the chair, he looked around to see the breton telling everyone that his name was Marcus, as well as another woman who said her name was daisy. Then the pirate cut everything short to a yes or no situation. Phyrior didn't like wasting time, he hated waiting for nothing in general.

"Why are we still here then? Let's go to your ship, pirate."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She smiled at marcus “Hmm being on ship for months on end with you, might seem like fun” she turned towards the red haired man “Like I said ill join you in your quest” looking around again at the other races her eyes feel on the khajiits thinking to herself “im going to pet the fl*ff out of those kitties” she nodded to herself smiling almost looking like she was plotting something evil like, but then looked back over towards the elf who seemed to be getting impatient “What do you have bees down your pants? Getting all twitchy over there” she put her arm around his shoulders “Relax a little, breathe a bit, getting all jittery like that and you are more than likely not going to make it on a ship and I might have to gut you and throw you overboard for the slaughter fish” she removed her arm, stepping back and next to the Breton “So Marcus” she smiled at him giving him a light bump of her hip on him “Youre a spellsword huh? Go to school for that, parents teach you? I mean how does one kinda fall into that?” she reached around her back putting her hands into her pockets, glancing over her shoulder, noticing a fight ready to brew, clearing her throat “Might I suggest we move outside before chairs, tables and fist start flying” she pointed over in the corner of the two dumners getting in a fighting stance

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    The tavern was on the verge of chaos. Not only was the hot-headed pirate yelling at someone else now; there was a bar fight brewing across the room, and some new patron, a woman, had joined the pirate's crowd and was flirting with one of the mages. Cameron glanced around the crowded tavern, deep in thought, paying no mind to the commotion occurring before him.

This man knows naught of respect... but he is embarking on a journey to find Bloody Bones... the large Redguard pondered as he stood near the back of the crowd of people surrounding the brigand. He is arrogant, disrespectful, a pirate, with a short temper...

...but what of my parents?

Cameron had decided. No matter how awful a person this "Demon of the South Seas" was, it was worth putting up with him to avenge his parents and his friends. His eyes broke from the chaos before him and Cameron began searching the faces of the tavern, looking for Silann, his good friend and first mate.

He spotted the slender man near the opposite corner, contently engaged with some other crew members and a few whores who had taken to their liking. Cameron look one last glance at his soon-to-be crew mates before darting across the tavern.

"Eyy! Cam! Come, sit, and enjoy a drink with us!" Silann broke out in a hearty laughter; the other Redguards followed suit. After a few moments, Silann noticed Cameron's grim expression and his face grew solemn and serious.

"Alright, what it is, friend?" He pushed a blonde-haired Nord whore off his lap with a grunt before leaning forward; resting his forearms on the table.

"Silann, I am staying here in Windhelm. You will be the acting captain of Lionheart." Cameron's tone was grave; an expression of disbelief crossed Silann's face.

"Cameron... why?" he stuttered.

"There is business I must attend to. I have thought long and hard over this, and have finally decided that you must take the wheel and sail Lionheart in my name."

"What business?"

"It is business that does not concern you, or anyone on the crew."

"Al.. alright... what do you wish for me t' do?"

"I want you to take Lionheart back to Stros M'kai. I have no doubt you are capable of doing so. Once you arrive, dock and stay there. We have more than enough gold for you and the crew to stay in Stros M'kai until I return."

"O.. okay... I will do as you say, my friend."

Cameron leaned down, placing his hands on the table. "Silann, I believe in you."

With that, he stood back up and turned back to the chaotic crowd surrounding the pirates.

For you, mom and pap.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior looked calmly at Daisy as she insulted him. He never gets offended by someone, as mere insults don't get to him. However he wanted to trash her in a quiet way. As Daisy removed her hand from Phyrior's shoulders, he gave her a slight touch on the forearm. In his finger, the strong fury illusion magic was flowing.

Let's see how Marcus likes you now, you dumb whore.

Phyrior placed a lot of his magicka into the spell he casted. Daisy was indeed strong, and surprisingly for Phyrior, her mind seemed to resist mere illusion magic. Phyrior's spell, casted on a mindless drunkard would have made him engage everything for a few weeks. In Daisy's case, she would only get upset at everything for a few seconds, enough for her to engage Marcus. Most of Phyrior's spells were inbuled with daedric influence, which means they don't just make the person enter a rage and attack everything, but they give them a reason to do so. In her mind, Daisy would see Marcus as a personal enemy, from her past maybe, and will attack him with all of her hate. Even after the spell would end, she will still have a hard time believing that person isn't an enemy. Also Phyrior's touch was quiet, no spell sound whatsoever could be heard, so nobody would think he started the spell.

Phyrior got up from his chair, to get away from the ruckus, taking a place next to the famed Demon of The South Seas. He was truly impatient to start sailing. Bloody bones isn't close to Windhelm at all, it will be a long trip. I know that he is more close to Atmora rather then Skyrim. Yet we remain here, waiting for everybody to get to know eachother...What a waste of time.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus's eyebrows immediately raised as he noticed the elf's touch, the small glow would go unnoticed by most, but to another skilled mage it was quite visible. Oh, so that's how it is elf? he thought, quickly moving behind the elf as he changed seats.

"So my friend, that's how we're playing now?" He whispered, burying his thumbs into the elf's shoulders as his warm breath hit his ear. He smirked slightly, looking back to Daisy. "So Daisy, why don't you get to know this kind elf here?" Marcus chuckled as he patted the elf's shoulder, Daisy glancing in their direction before Marcus quickly backed away, leaving her facing the elf.

Marcus took another step back out of precaution, preparing to watch how the elf would deal with his own spell, feeling quite proud of himself, yet strangely feeling a little sorry for Daisy.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior was devastingly quiet as Marcus got behind him and started the confrontation. Someone managed to notice him, after all of years of practice. However his calm wasn't completely lost, he was near the crew leader after all. Daisy wouldn't attack only Phyrior, but also him, which could turn out unpleasant.

You have sharp eyes, but two eyes won't be enaugh.

As Marcus patted Phyrior's shoulder, his left hand moved behind the chair, applying the spell to him also,placing even more magicka to his hand so that it will work better.Phyrior was unaware for how long Marcus is going to act under the spell, he was a strong mage after all.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Her green eyes moved from the two dunmer men in the corner to the high elf being somewhat shoved towards her by Marcus, she raised her brow, sudden anger washed over her a feeling she had not felt since that evening her ex struck her, her hand reached for her dagger on her hip "You bastard!" She started screaming at the altmer unaware that this was not her ex "Ill slit your throat for all those years of abuse" as she was about to lunge herself at him, a tavern wench bumped into her, throwing her drinks on Daisy "ooh sorry miss" the wench started to wipe the drinks from Daisy distracting her attention from the elf to the spilled drinks on her "Great now I'm going to smell like these nasty drunk sailors"

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus groaned, feeling the spell hit him as his head glanced downwards. "Why you f*ucking elf..." He muttered as within seconds he had the high elf standing facing him, his hand wrapped around his throat as his eyes flashed red. "You bastard I'm gonna!..."

Marcus groaned once again, releasing the elf as he retracted his hand, wiping his brow. It took him a few moments before he glanced once again at the high elf, his eyes filled with rage as they pierced right through him. He almost appeared as if he was still under the spell, but this wasn't the spell's effect at all, but rather Marcus's own anger.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY THAT!?" Marcus shouted, stepping forward so that his face was mere inches from the elf's.

mast3rlinkx

Lai'Quir had noticed Daisy reaching to pick the Altmer's pocket, but only smirked in the shadow of her cowl. The elf quickly caught her, much to Lai'Quir's dismay. The Khajiit rather hoped that the young girl would succeed. She didn't pay much attention to the conversation after that, for she only wished to get going as soon as possible. She was about to bring up that it might be better to not delay when she noticed a flash of light, then Daisy started to attack one of the elves in the group. This would not do, not at all, and Lai'Quir felt she had to intervene. She faded into the crowd, blending in seamlessly. Before Daisy knew it, Lai'Quir appeared behind her and gripping her shoulder, having noticed that she'd calmed down somehow. "Please, be calm. Lai'Quir sees a coward's work here." By coward, she meant mage. One thing Lai'Quir adamantly believes is that those who resort to magic are cowards and weak-minded, for she knew the power magic held was tempting even for her. Just in case Daisy decided to snap again under the influence of the Rage spell, Lai'Quir's other hand hovered over the hilt of one of her ebony daggers.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Feeling the weight on her shoulder she looked to see who's it was, the rage gone from her eyes and back to normal whispering to herself "I will pet you kittie" she giggled to herself turning to face the khajiit "Cowards work? honestly I don't remember anything, does anyone else taste blue?" The spell had worn off and as most spells leave an odd taste in one's mouth, she took the rag being handed to her brushing the rest of the alcohol off her, looking up towards the khajiit "I'm Daisy and you are my furry friend?" Giving the khajiit a smile and holding her hand out to shake

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (I stopped getting alerts from this and I thought it was dead, sorry for inactivity..)

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja was beginning to get irritated by all of the small talk and arguing going on. Talking was a useless waste of energy that could only serve in one's demise. It made her think of when her family was destroyed. They were all enjoying a conversation about how cold Skyrim could get when they were ambushed. Freyja shuddered-she had to get out of Skyrim for a little-even if it meant putting up with a rag-tag group of scoundrels. She sighed, tapping her fingers gently on the table in a drum pattern, then stood up to look at the group that was talking over her. Of course since Freyja was so small she had to look up to look each of them in the eye-but that didn't change anything. She looked first at the wench, then at the Altmer, the Breton, and lastly, the Khajiit. Her cold eyes stared right into them, Freyja felt no need for pleasantries.

"Freyja would appreciate your silence," she started. "At the rate you are going, the ship will never sail." Her eyes narrowed at the wench. Freyja didn't like the way she acted, and she hoped that something brutal would happen to the girl. Freyja knew when someone wasn't pure, and this girl, from the impression she had made, was the darkest soul in the group, compared even to Saren. The gray Khajiit tightened her hands into fists, her eyes narrowing. Calm yourself-this girl has not yet proven herself. Do not judge unless you have stared into the chasm of her soul. Freyja looked once more at this girl known as 'Daisy' and released her fists, sighing silently to herself. Today was not the day to fight without thought-she would save that for the water.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    The tension had started to rise between the dunmers in the back corner, and the altmer and Breton that stood before the group, Daisy finished with brushing herself off looked over towards the other khajiit, staring her up and down with a judging look, thinking to herself “You have got to be freakin kidding me? Already? Judging me already, this khajiit doesn’t know me and is already judging me?” she wanted to stare back and let the khajiit know what the feeling was like but knew that most races looked down on them, Daisy knew it wasn’t fair to this khajiit.

The tavern had gotten silent, all you could hear was the heavy breathing from the men ready to share blows with one another, the demon of the sea at this point furious stood on a nearby chair and bellowed out “ENOUGH!” all eyes stared at him, he point at the soon to be crew “Either walk with me or freeze here” not another word was spoken from him as he jumped down from the chair and headed outside with those joining him following behind.

He lead them down the dock towards the black ship, there were “wows” and whistles from within the group all except one who grunted, Daisy, “Of course this would be his ship” she shook her head, now deciding if she should get back on the ship and join the rest of these pirates or turn around and head back to Riften, as she looked over her shoulder she got a knot in her stomach as she was about to head away from the ship, something was pushing her on the ship, she quickly got on the ship,

He started to bark orders at his new crew, “Hoist the Anchor” “Man the Sails” as the members ran about the deck, following his orders, the ship set sail on the open ocean, when all was done and the ship could handle its own the crew went about the deck, each in their own thoughts.

Daisy moved from tying the rope down to leaning against the railing looking at each member “Would I fight for them if I had to? Yes, I would why because I would want the same from them” she turned around looking down at the water as it crashed against the hull, she plopped down removing her boots and weapons, laying them down next to her, as she let her feet dangle over the edge “But I have the feeling that no one would actually do the same” she shrugged her shoulders “I suppose if it comes to it, I can jump ship at the next port we stop at” she closed her eyes as the sea wind blew her around her.

Unaware that another ship was not far behind them “What are your orders captain?” “You sure she got on that ship?” “Yes sir, small framed black hair piercing green eyes, we tired to lift her from the tavern but something went wrong and we just followed her outside and watched her board that ship“Ok then, maintain distance, keep the ship in sight…… I’m coming for you Daisy you will pay”

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus crossed his arms as he leaned back against the cabin wall, thinking about all his shipmates. Is this a lone wolf mission? Am I really only going to watch my own back? He frowned a little as he thought, before glancing around at all of them from under the safety of his hood.

So, who do we have...the high elf. I'd rather fight against him, and this crew would easily manage with one less member...perhaps, it would be in my best interests to ensure he does become cannon fodder. Marcus smirked at the thought, as even more evil thoughts began to rush to mind about what he could do to the altmer. He quickly shook it off though, a little disappointed in himself for having such evil thoughts. He decided it best to move on, and the next he looked to were the khajit.

Hmm...well, they have done nothing to me, so I suppose there is no reason to not fight alongside them. They have my sword and magic, for now at least. He shrugged them off, wanting to get a quick idea of where he stood with everyone.

Ah...the redguard. Now he is a peculiar character. I don't know enough about him yet to judge...though I should hope that the demon of the south seas is watching his back around him. He nodded slowly, thinking about the captain. And another character...our captain. I suppose it would be in my best interest to earn his trust. He shrugged, confident that was a fair deduction on how the crew probably, and maybe hopefully saw him as well.

As he was about to move, he noticed the one person he had not weighed up yet. The female nord. She certainly made quite the entrance, and it seemed a lot of the crew members disliked her at best. Especially that elf. Was he jealous...? Marcus couldn't help but laugh to himself at the thought.

Perhaps in time you will have a better idea of all these characters, but for now, it is a simple matter of trusting nothing more than your hand at magic, and your sword arm.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior was quite sad about how things turned out. To his luck, both the khajiit and the captain stopped the scene before things got to ugly. As the group was walking towards the ship, he took out his quill from his satchel, quickly dripping it in the ink bottle he had there. He also took a piece of paper and started writing hastily. Just as they got the the ship, he finnished writing, placing the letter back in the satchel.

He turned his head to Marcus, the breton that seemed to check his surroundings, lost in thought. Phyrior didn't hesitate, and he walked towards him. As he approached him, he started talking quietly, so that only the breton could hear what he was saying.

"Listen, Marcus, I am sorry for my past behavior. I just couldn't believe that there would be anyone else interested in research. In truth, I would be most happy to share the research with you, if you will accept."

Phyrior stopped talking, as he leaned his open palm foward.
    This is indeed a strange individual. Moments ago he was shouting at me, but now he seems so calm.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus raised his brow at the elf, though it went unnoticed under the safety of his hood as he turned his head in the direction of the elf. He glanced at his hand, but made no move to shake it. "I would most gladly share the research with one I trusted, and especially with one who possessed knowledge of the magical arts. Sadly, you only possess the knowledge, not my trust. Earn that, and we will discuss this matter further"

Marcus sighed as he moved away from the altmer, realising that a few years ago he would have easily said yes. Only for his spell in the brotherhood...He shook his head, taking deep breaths as he tried to clear his thoughts. No, forget that. This is now, the old you is gone, as is the evil one... Ensuring his face was covered he approached the nord woman, not saying a word as he sat beside her, looking out to the calm of the sea.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Saren was in an even fouler mood, if it was possible, as he watched from the wheel. They were buzzing around like insects, but unfortunately he couldn't be picky. Besides, he could always use them as cannon fodder or dreugh bait. He sneered and the whispered words in a strange language. He smiled as the ship began to steer itself. A gift from his father before his disappearance. He walked down the steps to the middle of the ship and whistled sharply as dusk began to deepen into night. "Head below deck and grab a cot! Don't annoy me or you'll find yourself swimming! Don't mess with my pet dreugh, he will kill you if you tease him! And if you need anything...don't come to my quarters!"

With that he scowled and headed for his private quarters.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she felt the sudden shift in the air beside her she opened one eye, seeing the breton, Marcus sitting next to her "Hello Again" she smiled at him, she tilted her head when the captain started yelling about how if anyone needed something to not bother him, a crooked smiled crossed her face "Not bother you huh?" she whispered to herself as she stood up, she looked down at Marcus "If you will excuse me, there is something I must do, and by must do something I cannot pass up" she grabbed her things and headed over towards the capatins cabin, remembering the pet she stopped and pondered if she should continue on, she smiled at herself and proceeded towards the door, as she reach his door she stood there for a few seconds before pounding on the door "yeah eh capatin?! i know you said you didnt want to be bothered, but i feel you were a bit rude to me and you didnt answer a question of mine, and well.... I just kind of want to know what sort of man doesnt look the other way when a woman, only pickpocketed him to survive in this talos -saken world..." she waited