• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus ignored the woman, and only a few of the captain's words sank in. Truth be told, his mind was filled of menacing thoughts from the past, even from just a few moments ago. Should I have agreed and shook the altmer's hand? Was it wrong of me to be paranoid, and not trust him after what he did? Marcus dropped his head, the cool night air threatening to pull his hood down. No, that was right. NOBODY can be trusted. Watch your own back, and let the others do the same. That is the one thing you learned. They are doing nothing more than helping you get a step closer to your research.

Realising what the captain had said, he acknowledged that a good night's rest would do him good. With that he took his leave of the upper deck, travelling below and naming a cot his own for the next few months.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja walked onto the ship with a small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. The people around her moved around to do their normal activities of claiming beds and things like that. She chuckled to herself-she could sleep anywhere. Come to think of it, Freyja would probably end up sleeping on the mast (her eyesight was incredibly good seeing as she was an archer).

Freyja leaned up against the mast of the ship as it started to move and inspected her crew mates. She knew she would have to fight for them, and she would, but Freyja didn't quite know if she would die for this certain group of sketchy individuals. She breathed in the salty sea air-this smell would soon become normal to her. It seemed strange at the moment, but Freyja knew that the salty burning sensation in her nostrils would soon subside. Freyja only hoped that her fondness for her crew mates would grow instead of shrink. She didn't want to hate the people she could possibly die for.

mast3rlinkx

Within the shadows cast by the cabin of the ship, Lai'Quir knelt, undetectable in the shadow where she felt comfortable. She saw no need to linger, but kept a close eye on her target. She'd build his trust up, make him think she was his friend, then stab him in the back, whether it be figuratively, literally, or both. She'd prefer it be both, however, for that made the kill all the sweeter. She would not fail this contract, for she had a reputation to keep. Lai'Quir would rather die than kill her reputation with a failure, and death was not likely for this assassin. She was too good at her work to be killed this far into it. "Lai'Quir will find you, Captain Amir. You cannot hide from her forever," she muttered under her breath. She melted farther into the shadows, and waited for something to happen. Lai'Quir would not get edgy, for twenty years of assassination had honed her patience to near perfection.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    He couldn't do it. Cameron could not leave his ship and crew behind. No matter how many times he tried to step onto that dark, eerie ship, he could not do it. No, I cannot do it. I am sorry, mother and father, oh am I sorry.

The Redguard returned to the tavern, without any words or gestures exchanged with the others who had chosen to board that menacing vessel. He watched as the ship departed from the docks and sailed away, and not only the ships. The only opportunity Cameron had at avenging the death of his parents.

It did not matter, though. That was the past. Bloody Bones was doomed to perish, whether or not it was by Cameron's blade did not matter. What did matter, was the present. And the present was Lionheart, the present was Silann, the present was his crew.

As the pirate's vessel disappeared over the horizon, Cameron stepped back inside the tavern. He immediately returned to the corner table where Silann sat, whose face bore an expression of confusion.

"I am here to stay. I will not part from my friends and ship."

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Saren snorted, "Me rude? You must be a poor excuse for a pirate not to know the Demon of the South Seas by his brutal reputation. You're lucky I didn't cut you down."

"You want to know what kind of man I am?" Saren turned to face this bold woman named Daisy fully. His blood red eye boering into her very being. "Do you really want to know? I'm the worst kind. I kill people just for talking to me. I show no mercy to anyone, not even women or children. I'm a vampiric demon with no soul nor conscious. The sea is a harsh mistress, but you're looking at the one man who can satisfy the bitch. I respect her and her alone, gifting her with sinking ships and drowned men. A small portion of all my treasure goes to her and in return? I have never faced a brutal storm, my crew never suffers from disease, and I never lose my way."

He turned away from the woman. "That's the kind of man I am. There's only one woman I respect and would turn a blind eye to a few slights. And the sea is her. Now I hope that satisfies your annoying curiosity."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Annoying?!" She was speechless for a few seconds before answering back "and when did I say I didn't know who you are? Not once... The fact is I don't really give a plops who you are, and perhaps to even satisfy you ill jump next ship when we land next... So until then ill continue my annoyance towards you" she shoved him "I'm not scared of you or anyone, I've lived in death, I've seen it daily... So if you feel like slicing my neck f***fing do it..." She stared at him, standing her ground "and your "pet" by the way didn't do plops besides hold me hostage in your cabin when I snuck on your ship" she turned on her heels and headed under deck towards the galley

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja overheard the loud argument going on between Saren and Daisy, and she lifted an eyebrow, amused by their anger. Her eyes followed Daisy as she stormed into the kitchen. With an amused smile, Freyja followed the wench into the kitchen.

"Do not be enraged, child," she said as she gently leaned against the door frame. She crossed her arms over her chest and adjusted her position to a more comfortable one.

(Sorry for bad post using iPod)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Daisy headed down the stairs and towards the galley, softly pushing the door open, stopping at the counter, she felt that someone had followed her only to realize she was not mistaken, she turned around, leaning against the counter "Enraged? That wasn’t being enraged my dear furry friend" she gently pushed herself off from the counter and walked over towards the khajiit, looking her up and down "You remind me of my brother, looked like you only a little darker, and well a male" she smiled at the khajiit, the rocking motion of the boat gently swaying them both back and forth, Daisy turned around and walked further into the galley, gathering stuff to prepare a small meal for her, since all she really had this evening was a few apples "You want something cat? You don’t seem like the kind that really talks to others" she looked over her shoulder as she grabbed a few vegetables and started cutting them up and placing them into a small cauldron, softly humming to herself as she waited for the khajiit to either answer her or leave her be

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja sighed softly, walking over to where the girl stood. She seemed so full of hate and darkness, and it truly saddened the Khajiit to see such hate stored in one person. Freyja was a killer, of course, but she had a purpose! She never harbors anger or resentment of any kind unless it was a family blood feud of some sort that she had to uphold.

Freyja considered Daisy's question. What did she want from this little Nord? Freyja pined red the question for a moment before deciding on her answer. She wanted an ally that she could always turn to-especially since she was on a boat full of vagabonds.

"Freyja wishes for nothing but a friend."

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Marcus's answer saddened Phyrior deeply. "I would most gladly share the research with one I trusted, and especially with one who possessed knowledge of the magical arts. Sadly, you only possess the knowledge, not my trust"

After Marcus said this, Phyrior understood that the breton won't help, so he stopped paying attenion to his other words. He relaxed his hand, and turned around. As he moved from Marcus, he looked at him with a quarter of his eye. The breton seemed doubtful. Phyrior couldn't blame him, he didn't exactly act as the most cheerful person in the group. He started walking faster and he placed his hand into his satchel. As he walked by the brown-haired khajiit, he dropped the letter in front of her, and he proceeded moving into his quarters, below decks. The sun started rising as the night kept passing.

There were pirates from many races down there, all of them looked strong and intimidating.
    No doubt the caption chose his crew wisely.
    Phyrior choose the room at the back end of the decks. He enjoyed privacy a lot.
    He entered his room, it wasn't clean at all. It seemed someone else stood there before Phyrior. There were clothes everywhere, and empty bottles of wine and ale. He took the table and 2 chairs and placed them into the middle of the room. He placed some 2 loafs of bread with 2 bottles of mead on the table, as he sat down on one chair. He was thinking back at the breton, Marcus. He didn't seem to be a bad person, maybe a resourceful one. The thought saddened him even more. He took his bottle and drank half of it, as he waited for the letter to do it's magic.

Kir the Silent

Saren snorted and thought to himself as she walked away. First she sneaks on my ship and makes fun of my pet, yells at me, and says she doesn't give a fl*ff who I am. Who is this woman? She's either very brave or a very talented bluffer.

"Let's go find out shall I?" He said as he went after the woman who was daring enough to speak to him like that on his own ship. He made his way to the kitchen and listened to a conversation between two women. He pushed open the door hard to find the Khajiit Freyja speaking to Daisy as she helped herself to some food. He leaned against the door frame looking between the two. "You do know taking food from the galley without permission on any ship is punishable by keelhauling, right? Planning a mutiny already ladies?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She was going to answer the khajiit but only smiled at her when the captain poked through the doors "Where you ever taught manners Captain? You do know it is somewhat considered rude to interupt when someone is talking to someone else" She stabbed the knife into the cutting board looking back at khajiit "For right now, I don't know how to go about being friends but sure I wouldn't mind" smiling as she tilting her head towards him, giving him an evil grin "why on earth would I want to cause a mutiny? It's too much work we'd have to find a new captain and frankly my dear friend" she gave him a wicked grin as she pushed her black hair behind her ear "I'm to lazy to something like that" she walked towards him touching his shoulder "so you have nothing to worry about there, and of the two I've meet, your brother is the nicest" she winked at him before turning back around and finishing preparing herself a meal "oh and captain I'm not asking for food I'm just going to go ahead help myself and all that"

Kir the Silent

"You know I've killed people for just saying something to me or I was bored, right? I'm still trying to decide if you're crazy or brave. As for my brother..." Saren's mood suddenly darkened and he looked away. "Well...don't talk about my brother alright?"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "As I said before" she finished chopping and threw the ingredients into the cauldron "I've lived near death so you don't frighten me with your idle threats" turning around looking at him with the pot in her hand "as for your brother ok I won't discuss him" she gave him a puzzled look before placing the pot over low flame "Now I believe we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, but whatever I don't care you probably don't care eîther way" she walked back towards him, whispering to him "You may be running for something but I myself am running from something, you don't have to take me wherever you go just far enough is all I'm really asking" she stepped back

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus grunted as he lay there, unable to sleep as he heard every word being said in the kitchen. "By the nine...would they shut up" He mumbled under his breath, though he knew he was just using them as an excuse to hide the real reason he was unable to sleep. His heart was guilt ridden, and his mind was far from clear.

It was then that he heard the khajit say something, something which simply grabbed his attention.
    "Freyja wishes for nothing but a friend." His breathing slowed and his mind cleared in that split second as he repeated the sentence over and over in his head. "Wishes for nothing but a friend.." He mumbled the sentence aloud as those simple words took over his mind. "Do I need a friend? Do I...yes, I want a friend"

He tilted his head to one side, coming to the realisation that he wanted a friend, and didn't have anyone. His past had truly confused his emotions, and only now had he realised what he no longer even had. He let out a deep breath as he moved his hands behind his head. "Now, who on this godforsaken vessel can I even try and approach?.." A small smile crossed his face as he thought about it, imagining himself even trying to strike up a conversation with one of them. Perhaps the nord woman? Or maybe I shall try the altmer? He chuckled, a bit more content as he lay there.

mast3rlinkx

That Altmer Lai'Quir noted from the tavern passed close to her as she crouched in the shadows cast by the cabin, and dropped a letter. Such a method was known to her as a way of passing off a note without detection, based on how closely he passed her and the way he cut his eyes in her direction. Lai'Quir scooped the letter up when none were looking, and carefully, and quietly, broke the seal and unfolded it. The words were few, but they were enough.
    Meet me in my quarters. -the Altmer
    With this request, Lai'Quir knew that her patience had paid off once again. Standing up and giving a quick stretch of her arms, she made her way into the bottom area of the ship, where their quarters were located. She'd already memorized the quarters of each and everyone on this voyage, as was habit. Scoping out her surroundings, you could say. She found the Altmer's room and slipped in unnoticed, then approached Phyrior from behind. "The Altmer wishes to speak with Lai'Quir, yes?"

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja looked at the captain in annoyance, her blue eyes flaring with irritation. However, she was extremely polite, and Freyja wished for no fighting on the first day. "If you know anything about Khajiit," she started, "you would know that once they are sworn to your service, only the greatest crime would turn them against you." Freyja spoke true-she would only begin to doubt this captain if they began raiding Khajiit owned things. Her loyalty to her people was even greater than her loyalty to some sea-monger. But that didn't change anything, so Freyja simply put on a smile, looking back over to the Nord girl. She hoped that Daisy would put away her aggressive ways, but Freyja knew that this girl had potential for greatness. She was running away from something, and Freyja wanted to know what. Freyja will imply upon this matter at a later time-now would not be correct.

Content with herself, Freyja found a stool next to the counter and sat on it, pulling down the mask that normally shrouded her face. She smiled, these pirates were a lot like her. How strange.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus groaned, sitting up on his cot as he listened to the conversation that was underway in the kitchen. 'It couldn't hurt to get involved,' he chuckled, standing up and stretching as he made his way to the kitchen. He tried to remain silent as the wooden floorboards creaked under his weight, while ensuring his hood still concealed his face. He leaned against the doorframe, glancing around at the people here. The nord woman, Daisy, The demon of the south seas and one of the two khajits. He shrugged and waited, not wanting to speak until spoken to.

Kir the Silent

"Seems like no one can take a joke these days. Though I suppose it's because I'm a murderous asshole." Saren winked towards Freyja . "Don't worry kitten. I don't betray my crew, even if they are a temporary one. You have nothing to worry about."

He turned back to Daisy. "And what exactly are you running from? This journey is already going to be difficult enough after all. And as for leaving, well, we are sailing for uncharted waters so I doubt you will be able to jump ship anytime soon. And as a side note; I don't make threats, I make promises. Normally fun ones. Well for me."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    wiping the knife she used off on her pants "Again at what point did I make it seem like I was not joking?" she shook her head and returned the knife where she had found it, moving over towards him she smiled sweetly at him "Now that my good sir is a question best left unanswered, what I am running from is not of your concern unless this said thing that i am running from comes around" she patted his shoulder " And if they are "promises" as you call them.. well then... I am waiting" she looked past his shoulder, noticing the breton, Marcus leaning against the door frame "You can join us if you wish, lurking in the shadows like that is also considered rude" she turned her attention back to Saren "Well then if we are going to uncharted places and water" she placed her hand on his shoulder "Guess that means my "annoyance" is stuck with you no?" she tilted her head with a smile, turning on her heels again, grabbing the food she had made "If you will all excuse me, I like to eat out of watchful eyes" she head bowed at everyone, taking her plate she left the galley and returned up on the deck, watching the waters, noticing a dark figure behind them "Oh dear Talos, i seriously hope thats not you" she kept watch as the ship kept its distance