• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Brigantes

The Khajiit was getting distracted by the gaggles of whores that flirted and flaunted their wares on the rickety, ale-soaked porch of the den of sin (otherwise known as a normal public house in these parts), and that was making Kiel 'Crow Eyes' exasperated. What? Can a man not shank another without having his 'companion' be enticed off and succumb to 'heavy-petting' of a khajiiti-kind; not so much skirt-lifting, more ear-scratching.

Shaking the blood of his hand and leaving the injured brawler to stumble off, moaning incoherently, grasping at his profusely-bleeding face and catawauling as many sentences of butchered language as possible, he stalked over to where Dro'Sakhar was seated upon a large barrel, and shot his hand through the slight gaps created by the curves of women held tight and rigid into cheap corsets. They yelped, batted his scarred hand with tattered fans and swarmed around their catch with the group mentality of lionesses guarding a kill.

"Move it'cha hooers!" He growled out, much to their flouncing and dramatic gestures of taking offense to his grimy limb, and when he grasped the pelt of that goddamn Khajiit, he pulled the hunter straight off the barrel and 'barrelling' back down to the floor - paws having to follow forceful momentum on ground slippery with spittle, urine, blood and other unsavoury bodily fluids - turned with the scent of spirits and all turned a strange yellow colour from the light bleeding from the sickly looking building they were about to enter.

"Promise you'll come back my DroDro~"
    "I'd love to feel your fur against my skin~"
    "We all wanna give'ya some more pettin' Kitty~"
    "No love for an' ol'seadog then?"
    "Feck' off Kiel - I ain't catchin' tha' itch again, ya slimy bastard"

They had turned from touting and pouting, to savage and beady within a blink of an eye - turning their back and showing the tops of their thighs and chest to the next group of aimless stragglers.

"Listen boyo' never trust tha' womenfolk - slyest beasties I'eva' came across' tis true." Kiel whilsted through his remaining teeth and spat out a glob of something that would have looked natural if his body was one that needed rocks and tar to function.

"But - Dro'Sakhar see no beast." The cat returned, allowing himself to be pulled along by the arm - despite him being considerable taller and bulkier than the spelk of a man that was taking the lead; it was an odd pair if any saw who was in their right mind to make a intellectual comment.

"'aaaaaye..." the pirate, 'aged before his time', grumbled as he muscled the door open; shoving a drunk away who was blocking the already dilapadated entrance...that was no more than a few haphazard planks of wood nailed to a sagging frame, "that's what they wan' ya ta' think....ya open up those beautiful creamy thighs, thinkin' ya're all snug....and then the feckin' kraken is unleashed and rips ya' knob off!"

Dro'Sakhar pondered this as he was led, incredibly compliantly, through the Tamriel soup of the pub, before making his conclusion known:
    "Dro'Sakhar thinks...you were not...with woman - you were with....siren..."

Kiel rubbed the baggy front of his trousers at the crotch, a pained and regretful expression briefly flitting his haggard face as his fingers failed to find anything remotely comparable to what should be there. He rubbed his brow as he finally got some space to move properly, towards his destination before he elbowed the beast-man in his ribs.
    "'Aye....but ya' tell the recruits tha's how'ya lose ya manhood...and it's more respectful....not to mention...."
    He finally reached the table where quite a few people were already around:

"It'wo a damn good shag."

Slamming his calloused hand down on the woodwork, he spread his arms wide - having casually stolen a grimy flagon from a wench whilst she wasn't looking a while back - and wore a grin to match; brightening up his dark, scurvy-ridden appearance.

"Man! I hear ya're searchin' out fer' that there Bloody Bones fella....I have something to trade ya' to repay that 'favour' I owe ye'..."

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    ( sorry for the bad post I am using an iPod )

Freyja smiled at Saren, slowly rotating her head to spot a Breton heading their way. She smirked at him, sipping her mead silently as she observed him speaking. A spellsword? That could be useful.

She looked behind the Breton to spot multiple men, obviously in a disagreement. She chuckled to herself, pulling her hood further over her face, shadowing her bright blue eyes. She always enjoyed watching a brawl brewing. The beginning was always better than the outcome.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    The realization came quickly. The large Redguard's mind raced as he finally made the connection - the vibrant red hair, the pale complexion...

-

Cameron stared in shock as a mysterious pirate vessel rammed into the port side of his friend's, Inkanar, vessel. The sound of splintering wood resonated across the angry water, waves lashing out at the boats, locked together. The iron-rimmed hull of the pirate ship nearly split Soaring Eagle in half, sending planks of wood, cargo and sailors alike off into the vast ocean. Cameron could see the clash of sword on sword as the pirates poured off their vessel onto Soaring Eagle.

"Oh gods, no..." Cameron whispered as he stood motionless behind the wheel of his own ship. His first mate, Silean, approached the large Redguard hastily.

"Captain, we need orders! What do we do?" Silean spoke quickly, voice tense and nervous. he had all right to be, seeing the dangerous pirates that were demolishing Inkanar's ship in front of them. Cameron open his mouth, but no words came out. His eyes had locked on the most bizarre, yet intriguing man, flowing vibrant red hair rippling in the wind as he slowly crossed over onto Soaring Eagle.

The Redguard was speechless. This man, this ruthless man, captured Cameron's gaze as he crossed over onto the ship, cutting down Redguard sailor after sailor. The captain shook his head and broke his trance. He turned quickly to Silean, eyes narrowed.

"We're leaving. Now." Cameron's voice was cold, an unusual tone that set his first mate off. "Uh, yes, sir," Silean stuttered before turning and shouting orders to the crew. Cameron surveyed the wreckage before him; his eyes locked onto the red-haired devil almost immediately. His gaze could not be torn from the man, even as Lionheart picked up speed, and glided across the water, away from the pirate, and Cameron's good friend, now lost in the sea...

-

Cameron slowly returned to reality, not even noticing the Altmer seated next to him, quizzical look painted on his face. The Redguard slowly rose from his seat, and began to walk towards the table where the man was sitting, all the while gazing deep into his eyes. Thoughts of anger and vengeance began to race through his mind, and Cameron reached to his waist to unsheathe a steel scimitar, clenching it tightly in his right hand, knuckles tense.

Several other patrons had gathered around the vile pirate; Cameron paid them no mind as he shoved them aside, anger flashing in his eyes, revenge coursing through his veins. The large Redguard stormed right up to the pale-skinned man and thrust the sharp blade of his scimitar up against his throat.

A vague expression of surprise crossed the brigand's face as the cold steel kissed his throat. Cameron bent down, leveling himself with the piercing eyes of this man who slaughtered his friends. His voice a low growl, the bulky Redguard spoke.

"You're the one. The pirate who slaughtered my friend and his crew." Cameron pressed the sword against his throat harder as he continued. "You, you pathetic brigand... deserve to die."

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Just as he was about to answer a group of new people that had wandered up to the pirate. A large Redguard stormed up to the table and put the point of a blade against his throat. A look of anger on his face, but he was unfamiliar to the vampiric brigand. Saren was a bit surprised, but that was all. He had stared death in the face, sometimes literally, and this didn't even top the first one hundred. He looked into the stranger's eyes and listened.

"You're the one. The pirate who slaughtered my friend and his crew." Cameron pressed the sword against his throat harder as he continued. "You, you pathetic brigand... deserve to die."

Saren looked at him hard as the tavern grew quiet. Then...he burst out laughing. With his lightning fast reflexes, enhanced by two hundred years of training and his vampiric nature, he easily caught the edge of the scimitar. Flipping it around with blinding speed it was now the redguard at the point of the blade. With an evil smile he said, "Careful boy. When you play with blades you might get cut."

"You interrupted me while I was speaking to the lady here and some newcomers." Saren placed the blade harder against the man, drawing a thin line of blood. "I'm feeling particularly lenient today. So listen close, because I'm only going to say this once; I don't know you or your friend. I don't care. I've killed hundreds in my very long life and the faces tend to fade."

Saren took the blade away from the man's throat and threw it across the room where it stuck in the wall with a loud thwack. His demon eye stared into the Redguard's, "Now why don't you leave or sit down and shut up, because I'm busy. I can always kill you after I step outside if you want some 'injustice' answered. Got it?"

mast3rlinkx

Just south of Windhelm, in the falling snow, a single dark red horse pawed at the ground, the leather of its saddle dull in the snowy air. As was common with the city of Windhelm, snow was falling heavily, melting as it landed on the horse and its rider, a tall figure dressed in black leather. A hood was drawn over the figure's face, shrouding her features in shadow. The only thing that could be discerned about this rider is that she's a Khajiit, due to the tail draped over the side of the horse. Holding a hand to her face to shield it from the snow, she looked at what was one of the largest cities in Skyrim, knowing that, if he hadn't already arrived, the man she was seeking would be soon. She dropped her hand and gripped the horse's reins, and with a flick of her wrist, she put the horse at a walk. When she reached the bridge, a guard stepped in front of her and held up a hand for her to stop. Not wanting any trouble with the law, she obeyed without question. The Khajiit dismounted and approached the guard. "Is there a problem?" The guard stepped up and threw her hood back, revealing her features. Her snout was fairly short for a Khajiit, though it made up for what it lacked in length with its broadness. Her fur was very dark brown, almost black, with striped markings that might as well be black. Her eyes were an extremely dark brown, to the point where you could hardly differentiate the irises from the pupils. The guard's eyes narrowed, then he replied, "A problem? Of course there's a problem. We don't allow cats in Windhelm." This wasn't something unexpected, though. The Khajiit merely smiled and said, "Lai'Quir has important business in Windhelm. Allow her to pass, and she will reward you handsomely." She reached into her coin purse and pulled a decently large handful of Septims, and the guard's eyes lit up. "I suppose I could look the other way just this once. Enjoy your stay in Windhelm." With a heavier coin purse than before, the Nord returned to his post, but Lai'Quir was no longer there when he looked back, only the horse, and it was already making its way towards the stable for some food.

Lai'Quir entered Windhelm not long after her disappearance, having already thrown her hood back. To avoid any further trouble with the guards, she stepped into the shadows and produced a leather wrap identical in color to that of her armor, and bound up her tail. To one who didn't look closely, she appeared to not be one of the bestial races, easily able to pass as either a Nord or a Dark Elf. She knew the Dunmer were much more open to other races than the Nords, so she made her way to the Gray Quarter to ask questions about Captain Amir. The place she headed for was the New Gnisis Cornerclub, and she found it packed with Dunmer as it usually is. In all her years of her work, she found that inns were always the best place to inquire about a target. She approached the owner and leaned on the counter, and he asked, "What can I do you for, miss?" Her shrouded features pulled into an invisible smile. "Information." The Dunmer's head rose. "Information? I hate to break it to you, miss, but I only keep track of the Gray Quarter." Lai'Quir leaned forward a bit more, for she was a persistent woman. "Ah, but Lai'Quir thinks you may know more than just what occurs in the Gray Quarter. She wishes to inquire of a certain privateer, and hopes you can direct her to a more knowledgeable person." The Dunmer sighed and leaned on the counter. "Dockside is where you want to go. I don't know how a cat got in here, but I'd advise you be cautious. The Nords here don't exactly favor your kind. By Azura, they barely even tolerate us Dunmer." Lai'Quir only smiled. "Lai'Quir has her ways. She appreciates your concern, but assures you that it is not needed." She stood and left the cornerclub, satisfied that she now knew where to look.

Dockside proved to be a profitable venture, for she found out that a man matching the description she gave was seen entering the Drowned Man dockside tavern, which was a relatively new tavern that mostly attracted pirates, privateers, and sailors. Her target happened to be a privateer captain, and decided that even if the man her informant saw wasn't him, it was very likely that he was in there, anyway. It took effort, but she managed to mask her accent well enough to fool the Nords that were all over the place. She preferred to not do such a thing, for it was difficult and felt unnatural. Sacrifices had to be made to get a job done right, however. Within a few minutes, she was standing in front of this tavern, and the novelty was quite obvious when she looked at it. The Khajiit's sensitive ears picked up the muffled sounds of rowdiness, and the noise hit her like a stampeding horse when she thrust the door open. Gritting her teeth while her ears adjusted, she shut the door behind her silently and faded into the shadows, searching for her target amongst the crowd. She soon spotted what could only be him, for that was the only Redguard in Hammerfell garb there, and his sword matched the description perfectly. Such a sword was unique, so she instantly recognized it. A small knife, just long enough to cause a fatal wound while still small enough to be easily hidden, slid out of a conceal compartment in her armor as she effortlessly and seamlessly weaved through the crowd, using the crowd itself as an advantage. Lai'Quir gripped the knife's hilt and approached Amir from behind, and aimed a thrust to his back. However, he twisted at just the wrong moment, and what would have been a stab to the heart became a missed blow, causing her arm to bump against his side. She cursed silently, then withdrew the arm and slid the knife back into its compartment before he could look down and notice it. Should he look back, he would see her standing there, features shrouded by her hood, and perhaps think she had merely been trying to get his attention.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior's ears were one of his strongest assets. He could focus them into listening on a specific spot, ignoring everything else. He was rather annoyed by the bulky redguard completely ignoring him as he passed. Phyrior didn’t care about him that much, he was listening to the strange man in the ebony armor. It seems he did wanted research. That made two of them.
    Phyrior thought for a second, on how to approach this. Sharing the bones would not be a good idea, especially if the remains had daedric markings. Phyrior was one of the few that mastered the daedric alphabet.

As he was thinking about what to do, with his eyes aimed at the Demon of the south seas, he noticed the redguard rushing towards him. Phyrior tried to focus his ears onto what the redguard was saying, however out of nowhere, the redguard unsheathed his scimitar and placed it upon the pirate's throat. Phyrior could then clearly hear what the redguard was saying

"You, you pathetic brigand... deserve to die."

It seems the leader of this expedition has a lot of enemies...Well, he's called the demon of the south seas for a reason.

Phyrior kept looking at the scene, excited upon what would happen next. He blinked, and after his eyes opened once more, the blade was in the hands of the elf, and the sharp point of the blade was at the throat of the redguard. Phyrior was somewhat proficient at unarmed combat, being able to disarm most enemies, but the elf took sword fighting to a whole new level. It was an amazing sight to look upon. The pirate leader spoke, after his laughter ended.Blood proceeded dripping from the redguard's neck, but not a lot. It was a minor wound, probably meant to intimidate the redguard.

Phyrior raised from his chair as he got closer to the fight scene. He placed his back against a wall, from that angle, he could see perfectly what's going on. The elf threw the sword on the wall, about 2 feet away from Phyrior. However it didn't seemed like the elf was targeting Phyrior, as his eye was still aimed at the redguard. Phyrior kept looking, only to notice a strange figure, a shrouded female that reached to the redguard. Phyrior's eyes weren't deceiving him. The woman pulled a small blade from a strange compartment as she was approaching the redguard with haste. Unfortunately, she missed shot with the shiv and bumped into the redguard. Most likely Phyrior was the only one who saw what happened. A smirk appeared on his face for a brief moment as he started walking with haste towards the scene.

Phyrior gently pushed both the shrouded woman and the redguard out the way, making the impression that he wanted to get past them. As he did that, his head swiftly descended on the redguard's ear. His lips didn't even opened as he was silently whispering to the redguard's ear

"There is a girl that wants you dead, in this inn."

He spoke quickly, not taking more then two seconds, before he got passed the redguard and the khajiit. He moved to the expedition leader, placing his hands on the table, without making a lot of noise.

"Should you lend me the remains, you will win yourself a master leveled healer, illusionist and fire mage who shall do whatever you require in this task."

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus immediately cocked an eyebrow, staring straight into the High Elf's eyes. "Compare that to a master leveled conjurer and frost mage, who also excels in the arts of swordmanship, and it would seem we have some form of dilemma on our hands, would it not?" There was no emotion on the breton's face as he spoke, continuing to stare down the high elf. Without moving his head, he flashed his eyes towards the demon of the south seas, then back to the high elf once more, awaiting some form of response.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    A smirk appeared on Phyrior's face as the breton spoke. Phyrior was a little scared by the way the breton looked into his eyes. It was like he was looking through Phyrior's soul. Phyrior knew those eyes well, they were filled with hate and regret. After the man stopped speaking, Phyrior immediately grabbed another coin from his satchel and kept playing with it.

"There is no dilema, spellsword. Are you even aware what foe are we facing? The undead of Skyrim have developed a resistance to frost higher then the frost resistance of a regular nord, so your frost spells are likely useless. If the enemy has basic knowledge of conjuration or illusion, your summons will be either expelled or turn agaist you."

Phyrior made a brief pause, as he threw the septim in the air. As the septim was floating, Phyrior moved the female khajiit's bottle to the left a little bit, and the coin happened to fall right in it. Phyrior moved his head to the pirate lord as he spoke once more:

"I can completely heal someone whose body was cut in two, I use fire magic, and the undead are vulnerable to it, unlike his petty frost spells. Also should our enemies count in large numbers, I can turn them against each other."

Phyrior looked at the breton with his smirk gone. He raised both eyebrows in order to let the man know that he had the advantage. Phyrior then took a chair from a nearby empty table and sat down, curious of what the pirate lord will choose.

After what I told him, he must be stupid to choose the breton over me.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus gave the high elf a nod, almost a respectful one at that, continuing to look at him, in a simple respectful manner. "I do not question your skills elf, and of course I know what foe we are facing. Obviously however, you do too, as your desire to study the remains is similar to mine own"

Marcus groaned, running a hand over his mouth before he spoke once again. "Now then, since you question my skills...I can assure you, no summons of mine will turn against us, they are much too powerful. As for frost magic, perhaps you are correct...but a strong enough spell will deter the strongest of foes...and finally, my skills with a blade. What happens if we are in a very small area? Adaptability my friend, that is where I win. But..." Marcus continued, giving the high elf another nod.

"It is not you or I that can decide this argument, but the demon of the south seas himself" Marcus simply shrugged, looking back to the pirate lord once more

Kir the Silent

"You two need to stop arguing. Or do I need to put a blade against your throats as well?" Saren scowled and sat back down, eyeing those gathered around. "You think you know what you will face? If you believe you can treat this as an expedition or just another undead problem, you're all fools. Many people don't even believes he exists, hell, I didn't. But if you think you can best him with spells, summons, or even swords; you have no idea what you're in for."

He sat back and drained another mug of ale before continuing. "Bloody Bones is like nothing that has ever walked upon Ninr. His true nature is unknowable. He is given unlife by some dark powers of Oblivion that even the Daedric Princes fear. He has been 'alive' longer than I have. And all he has to do, is scratch you. Confidence will get you killed. In fact most of you will probably die anyway. Which is the main reason I'll bring you along...more cannon fodder is always welcome on my crew."

"I'll tell you now." He said sitting forward with a gleam in his eye. "We will be sailing off the map into the unknown. I've seen some things even the most open minded person wouldn't believe. So let's get this straight; you will not be a permanent member of my crew, you will be gone for several months, if any treasure is to be had it will be a seven's share, and you will probably die. If you can handle all that. Feel free to join this damned crew, if not, I suggest you leave now."

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja, although watching the Altmer and Breton arguing, was very intrigued by a Khajiit that had been acting sneaky. Freyja had a good eye for suspicious behavior. Her eyes narrowed at the Khajiit's attempt to cover a missed hit. She chuckled to herself and finished up the last of her mead, setting down the empty pint as a warm feeling deposited through her veins. She eyed the captain as he described the little mission that she would soon be embarking on. Nothing could scare her away from any loot, even some weird scratching hullabaloo business. She sat up straight, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"No time should be wasted, then." She stared the female Khajiit in the eye, her expression warm. That one should come, too. She looks like she needs it. Freyja stood up and walked by the Redguard, nudging him slightly as she pushed past him and stopped in front of the brown Khajiit. "Surely you must want to come? It would be such a waste of talent if you didn't." And with that, she walked over to the innkeeper, returning the empty pint to him, then walking back to where the little party had gathered, sitting down in her seat. She tended to do things silently, and if someone had been focused on anything else, they probably would not have noticed her getting up and returning. That always amused Freyja, who passed unseen by most.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    The damned pirate was quick; Cameron would give him that. He found himself at the end of his blade rather quickly, and soon after that blade ended up lodged in the wooden wall, several feet away. Bastard... typical pirate scum. Cameron felt several others bump into him; some words spoken, but he paid no mind to any of it, still a little dazed from the brigand's temper.

The Redguard, not very shaken from the rapid turn of events, backed away to retrieve his blade, protruding from the wall. As he smoothly sheathed it, Cameron noticed several others gathering around the pirate's table. A Khajiit sat comfortably at the table the red-haired devil had stood from; two men, one the Altmer who tried to confront him several times already, and another, a Breton. They appeared to be arguing about their particular skill sets. Unbelievable. A fourth, unknown figure stood aside as well, hooded and cloaked.

Cameron noticed the pirate speaking, and tuned in. A crew? What is this man here for? The Redguard was baffled with the brigand's intentions, until he heard the choice words...

...Bloody Bones.

-

"Joshua, slow down! What is it?! You look half-crazed!" Cameron grabbed the younger boy by the shoulders and stopped his frantic pacing. His slur of words came to a sudden stop as well as the older Redguard looked him in the eyes.

"Alright, now what is it? Speak slowly, and calmly." Cameron's soft, gentle words soothed Joshua, and he took a deep breath.

"Mister Amir... Cameron... your parents are dead."

-

The memories came back slowly; painfully. His heart was bursting against his ribcage, as if it was about to explode out of his body. Bloody Bones. Cameron almost lost himself, the words racing through his mind. Bloody Bones. Was it fear, was it anger, what was it?

Bloody Bones.

It was almost like the Redguard disappeared from the tavern, like his mind faded from reality and was lost in a sea of memories, memories that hurt. He gripped, tugged and pulled, trying to forget his strong feelings.

He snapped back to the world; his eyes hurt. A few blinks and rubs, and he was standing in the same spot, staring at the pirate. Does this have a greater meaning? Patrons moved around him; bumped up against him, but once again, he paid no mind.

Stepping forward, Cameron cleared his throat with a soft cough. He spoke loud and clear, voice deep and unwavering.

"Did you say... Bloody Bones?"

Kir the Silent

Saren scowled at the Redguard, once again interrupting. "What the fl*ff did I just say about interrupting someone? It's very rude you know...and of course I did. Are you deaf boy? We're going to kill something that doesn't exist, can't be found, and can never die. In other words we're all fl*ffing insane and once we set sail, we will probably never be seen again. Aye, Bloody Bones. That's what I said. A mythical figure that even Daedric Princes fear...and for many damn good reasons."

He turned back to the others assembled. He was ready to go. The sea was calling his name. He had been ashore for too long and he still needed to start this damned journey. "So like I said, we will be sailing off the map into the unknown, blah blah blah, you will not be a permanent member of my crew, you will be gone for several months, if any treasure is to be had it will be a seven's share, and you will probably die. If you can handle all that. Feel free to join this damned crew, if not, I suggest you leave now. If you didn't listen first time, then hurry and get out of my way. Now I'm ready to make way. Do you agree to these terms? And hurry up if you got any more damn questions or stupid comments. Last rites are acceptable as well."

(OOC: I only censored f u c k with a star because if I don't...it turns to fluff -_- not only is that not manly, it's fluffing hilarious, and Saren wouldn't be caught dead saying that)

mast3rlinkx

Lai'Quir stared at this other Khajiit intently as she spoke, and by the look on the other cat's face, Freyja knew Lai'Quir to be what she was. Lai'Quir was about to open her mouth to answer when the high elf began to detail what these people, including the man she was here to kill, were there for. So there was a chance of great treasure, was there? Knowing her presence was now known, and that she was in an area nowhere near as racist as the main city, she unwrapped her tail and gave a relieved sigh as it whipped around a bit. She could still potentially succeed with her contract, and one of the things the Brotherhood was clear about was that their assassins use any means necessary to complete their contract, even travelling with their target and gaining their trust, then stabbing them in the back. Lai'Quir had done such a thing before, and felt so much more satisfaction in killing them than any other method brought. Her eyes gleamed in the shadow of her hood as the treasure was mentioned, and her heavily accented voice was heard wafting from the darkness. "Yes, Lai'Quir finds these conditions favorable. If you do not mind, elf, she would offer her services to you. Lai'Quir promises you will not regret letting her come, for she is the best at... what she does." She didn't have an air of arrogance at all in her voice as she said this, despite the weight of her claim. Her voice had a sound more like she was reporting the facts. Had Saren lived in Skyrim much, a person like him would most likely have heard of her, for she was one of the best assassins in all of Skyrim.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she sat on the edge of the bed swinging her legs back and forth as she watched the beast walk back and forth in front of the door, she raised her eye brow at it, letting out a deep sigh "Are you hungry is that what this about?" the beast stopped and just stared at her, Daisy reached inside her satchel and pulled out an apple waving it front of her "this what you want beast? this has your name on it" she tossed it towards the side, as the creature took off after it she bolted for the door

the creature realizing what Daisy was doing, left the apple and chased after her stopping at the trush-hold of the door growling at her, she looked over her should laughing "Nice Meeting you!!! Hope to never see you again" she saluted the creature as she ran into the tavern by the docks "The Drowned Man? What kind of name is that suppose to be?" she shrugged her shoulders, as she was about to walk in a group of sailors rushed and pushed her further into the tavern, being pushed around not seeing to where she was pushed to and was pushed into a man with red hair, she looked at him giving him a big grin "My bad, you see I was shoved..."

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus groaned, the massive amount of commotion going on in here beginning to irritate him. "Lovely. Now I'll have to keep an even closer eye on my pockets" He spat, glaring at the cat whom had just made her presence known.

He passed no real remarks on the redguard, who seemed simple enough. And then obviously enough, there was his old friend the elf. He sighed and shook his head as he looked back to him. "I am not a completely unreasonable person my friend, and perhaps by working together the remains could prove even more useful to us."

He rubbed his forehead, keeping a good eye on all these people around him, satisfied that was it. But when he glanced at the pirate lord again he noticed a small enough woman before him, with pitch black hair and green eyes. He cocked his eyebrow, wondering where this might lead.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    With a quickness of her hands she picked a few coins from his pocket, if he caught her then oh well, practice makes perfect right? She thought to herself, Daisy, backed up slowly, looking at the other races, sizing them up to see who else she could grab a few coins from, noticing that they had seemed to be standing in a circle around this red haired man, she thought it would probably be wise not to pickpocket anyone else here, she smiled at the other races “Sorry if I um interrupted anything” she looked over at the Breton with the ice blue eyes, waving with her fingers “Hi, Im Daisy, And you are?” she looked once again at the others that stood around "So what is going on here might I ask?" smiling at the others, she reached into her back pocket placing the stolen coins

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Marcus glanced at the coins, then the pirate lord, and finally the lady as she gave a wave. He smirked, keeping his eyes on her as he placed his hands on the table. "I suppose I shall be the first to introduce myself then. I am Marcus, a breton spellsword."

He thought for a few moments about her second question, but couldn't decide whether it would be a good idea to tell her or not.

"A pleasure to meet you" he simply added, taking a small bow before glancing around at the other's gathered here.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    smiling "Well Marcus, I would say the pleasures all mine, but however I would think that it would be more of a mutual thing no?" she let out a little laugh, turning towards the one that everyone else was around "You look familiar, I should know you but I don't, your hair reminds me of a pirate I heard stories about, but I doubt that you'd be the same man, as he doesn't seem the type to be in this talos-saken place of all places... would seem more like a Dawnstar or even Solitude type pirate..." she shrugged her shoulders "But I swear I do know you from somewhere... you have a brother.... Im sorry how rude of me I didn't even let you get your name in before I started shooting off my mouth like this and just interrupting this "gathering" "

Kir the Silent

"Enough with the pleasantries!" Saren was very irritated now. "First off, everyone either say yes or get the hell out before I start spilling blood! Second..."

He turned to the woman with the appearance of a pirate and scowled. "Daisy...give me back the coins you took from me and I'll let you keep your hands. Maybe...I'm in a foul mood and a disrespectful woman who appears to be a pirate, stealing from me instead of paying the respect and tribute I demand of anyone who dares sails the seas...well you must be a poor pirate not to recognize the Demon of the South Seas. Everyone who sails around the Sea of Ghosts pays tribute to me, even so called pirate warlords, and have for nearly two hundred years. What makes you think you can do the opposite of every other pirate?"

"Ha," he laughed once sarcastically. "But I suppose a pirate wouldn;t be a pirate if they didn't try and cheat me now and again. But my family didn't establish dominance of the seas to be pickpocket by some random pirate. So...give it back."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts