• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Loren

Dragon Priestess
the containers don't respawn?! :eek: I'm never going to buy a house again!

The barrel upstairs respawns, but the dresser and cupboards don't. In the cellar, nothing respawns, and all the containers are safe for your personal storage.

As far as not buying another house. . .if you have Hearthfire, I HIGHLY recommend Winstad Manor. You can build a fish hatchery. As far as I know, it's the only house with this option. I used it to farm Cyrodillic Spadetail and Abecean Longfin for my restoration potions. The fish respawn after a couple of days. You can also have tame (non-hostile) slaughterfish.

Besides. . .you can always buy a house, back out of the dialogue, and stash all your money into a nearby container, and get the key without actually paying for the house.

Back on topic. . .yes, poor Narfi. That was one of two Dark Brotherhood contracts I actually felt bad about. The other was the optional contract on Nilsine. Not because I felt bad about her, but because it apparently triggers Tova Shattershield's suicide.

Tman2177

Talos was the first Dragonborn
Supposedly Miraak was. If you download the Dragonborn DLC you will discover that Miraak was alive in the time where the dragons ruled over much of the world. He served the dragons as one of their dragon priests until he found one of the Black Books which took him to Apocrypha and Hermaeus Mora taught him the shout to bend dragons to his will.

Loren

Dragon Priestess
You weren't far off. Tiber Septim (Talos) may not have been the first Dragonborn, but he was the first of what was known as the "Dragonborn Emperors," a royal line that ended with Martin Septim, who became the Avatar of Akatosh and defeated Mehrunes Dagon at the end of the Oblivion Crisis.

Wildroses

In a way though, Miraak wasn't the first "Dragonborn" as the term wasn't invented until a long time after his supposed death, although he was the first mortal born with the ability to kill dragons and steal their power.

Fraekith

Wood Elf Archer
I've assassinated a few of the Talos Priests. I don't hate Talos, it's just those priests can be so damn annoying.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
I've assassinated a few of the Talos Priests. I don't hate Talos, it's just those priests can be so damn annoying.
To me the I don't hate the Talos worshipers, I pity them. It is the only reason that Heimskr is still alive. :D
But regardless, they can still fight. To the right of Lakeview Manor, there is a shrine of Talos with a few dead worshipers and Thalmor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts