• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
To the Emperor. . .

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
While reading through and seeing Astrid, I thought it would be best if I were to include another poor innocent soul that I slaughtered :sadface:
*cries*
Poor Poor Narfi!!! At least Narfi is with his sister... :sadface:
I even took the time to go and throw his body in the river near where I found his sister's locket. He floated away, of course, but it's the thought that counts. :sadface:
I'm really sad now, all I can think right now were his last words.
"Narfi so happy, Narfi so very happy!" ;-;

General Charles Xander

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Aside from actual enemies like bandits and animals and random mages and people that try to kill you, I've killed a couple farmers, a ton of guards, the smithing chick from Whiterun by accident during a vamp attack, killed Lydia countless times on accident, and some random people that I just can't remember their names...

Oh and I also kill the random skooma dealers you pass by and vigilants of Stendarr but only because they attack me.

General Charles Xander

Aside from actual enemies like bandits and animals and random mages and people that try to kill you, I've killed a couple farmers, a ton of guards, the smithing chick from Whiterun by accident during a vamp attack, killed Lydia countless times on accident, and some random people that I just can't remember their names...

Oh and I also kill the random skooma dealers you pass by and vigilants of Stendarr but only because they attack me.
I kill the dealers as well! :D
They jus...day jus....neva gimme ma Skooma! @_@

I dedicate my second post to Lydia of Whiterun, whom was sworn to carry my burdens and while doing so, was killed in the line of fire while traveling with her Thane to the Throat of the World during an Ice Troll attack. Since this happened before I knew the trick of reloading saves, I was unable to save her. Thank you Lydia for your dutiful help to your Thane. :sadface:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Charles Xander

Lol yeah I guess so huh?

You just don't understand, they offer it and and and I tellem to hand it ova, but dey jus don't! And and I have to killem! You..you wouldn't happen to have any Skooma does you? (";@_@)

General Charles Xander

-Hands you skooma, then backs away slowly- o_O;

*Grabs the Skooma and looks at it.... Throws it on the ground and looks at you* Wyd you throw it?! :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I dedicate this post to Adrienne Avenicci, whom I killed by mistake during a vampire attack. She was only trying to help but unfortunately I hit her by mistake with my Nightingale Blade and she was dead. And to her husband, I am deeply, deeply sorry. ):

The proper excuse is, "she was turning into a vampire"

General Charles Xander

I dedicate this post to Adrienne Avenicci, whom I killed by mistake during a vampire attack. She was only trying to help but unfortunately I hit her by mistake with my Nightingale Blade and she was dead. And to her husband, I am deeply, deeply sorry. ):

The proper excuse is, "she was turning into a vampire"
Lol! Isn't it always? :p

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
The Emperor's Cousin on her wedding day. Why? My inner elitist would not allow me to ignore the questline. *shrugs* Not to mention I find that I thoroughly enjoy the role of assassin in videogames like Skyrim.

Narfi. You guys already know why. The really sad part is I didn't know he had a story to him until after I killed him.

The Orc Bard, because honestly he was a pretty cool guy even if his singing did suck.

That woman in Windhelm Moira asks you to kill. I mean... seriously? Why? Was it that bad?

Meeko.

The Ebony Warrior.

Miraak. Wish we could've teamed up.

Alduin. Wish we coulda went about things differently.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Oh Meeko! I forgot about Meeko! Poor Meeko. He never makes it home to Breezehome with me unless I fast travel. Last time I did that just so my kids could have him. Never took him out again.... Wait... now I wonder why the kitchen smelled like that... :)

General Charles Xander

Oh Meeko! I forgot about Meeko! Poor Meeko. He never makes it home to Breezehome with me unless I fast travel. Last time I did that just so my kids could have him. Never took him out again.... Wait... now I wonder why the kitchen smelled like that... :)
I do wonder.... Where are the bathrooms in Skyrim? Was Bethesda like
"Hmm I think we need bathrooms don't you think?" "Nah it's full of smelly Vikings, they don't need no bathrooms they do it wherever they want!"

Daelon DuLac

"Hmm I think we need bathrooms don't you think?" "Nah it's full of smelly Vikings, they don't need no bathrooms they do it wherever they want!"
Well... there are plenty of buckets and some of them are even in hidden corners with healing potions and reading material (of course there is the occasional potion of true shot and regeneration as well - so I wonder what that says!).

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
[Insert racist joke here]

Daelon DuLac

[Insert racist joke here]
BAZINGA!

General Charles Xander

Well... there are plenty of buckets and some of them are even in hidden corners with healing potions and reading material (of course there is the occasional potion of true shot and regeneration as well - so I wonder what that says!).
Now that I think about it... There is a back room in Redwater Den with 2 stools and 2 buckets...

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Narfi.

Poor, pathetic, simply bat-pl*ps crazy Narfi, in his broken shack outside of Ivarstead. Had to do it; strictly business, nothing personal Narfi. I had a contract, you understand.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts